Notices
Central VA The Richmond and surrounding areas forum. Introductions and regional topics go here.
View Poll Results: What type of Broad St meet do you want?
Virgin Lot off Broad st, that eventually might be overrun by ricers
7.14%
A more hidden smaller lot a few blocks off Broad st
38.10%
Parking garage or Prepaid parking lot
26.19%
Business owners lot w/ permission to be there
28.57%
Voters: 42. You may not vote on this poll

Broad St meet options...Here is teh deal yo!

Old 10-11-2005, 06:47 AM
Terry@Fortune
Patron

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Terry@Fortune Terry@Fortune Terry@Fortune Terry@Fortune Terry@Fortune Terry@Fortune Terry@Fortune Terry@Fortune Terry@Fortune Terry@Fortune Terry@Fortune
Default Re: Broad St meet options...Here is teh deal yo!

Originally Posted by Nic
Now you're just trying to egg the situation on even further. Nobody's riding his case about the race anymore and he doesn't want to beat your ass anymore. I think that says enough.
No actually Im not, as far as Im concerned its over between myself and LOCO. Its obvious none of us are gonna budge and race on the street/strip. So its over. But I found it a bit odd that you contacted Jen (someone you barely know) about your friend. We are not your friends or anything like that so why would you even do something like that? Anyways who am I to judge different people's friendships.
Old 10-11-2005, 08:21 AM
Terry@Fortune
Patron

Terry@Fortune Terry@Fortune Terry@Fortune Terry@Fortune Terry@Fortune Terry@Fortune Terry@Fortune Terry@Fortune Terry@Fortune Terry@Fortune Terry@Fortune

Originally Posted by Nic
So in other words, you'd rather me let the situation escalate to where he actually DOES beat your ass? Don't think for a second that I got ahold of her for your sake buddy. He might bring a lot of this on himself, but sorry, I don't want to see him in any trouble with the law. There's a certain amount of trouble I'll let my boy get into before I'm going to step in and do something about it. I tried talking to him to calm him down first...
Im not worried about Loco. And I dont think he is that stupid to commit battery and go to Jail for it.
So let me get this straight...you contact Jen to calm down LOCO ?
Please explain that part to me, I am having a difficult time understanding that one
Old 10-11-2005, 08:33 AM
Terry@Fortune
Patron

ohh btw I will start a new thread about the meet spot. Since this one got ass raped
People that are interested in the new spot PM me, I will post a few simple rules in teh new thread
Old 10-11-2005, 10:25 AM
LOCO
Banned

LOCO is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by RHD Soarer
Im not worried about Loco. And I dont think he is that stupid to commit battery and go to Jail for it.
So let me get this straight...you contact Jen to calm down LOCO ?
Please explain that part to me, I am having a difficult time understanding that one

you know what, I know what nic was doing and I know what your saying.
but you are just trying to stir shit up fucker.

your not worried about me?? so your saying once I hit you in the face your gonna run and call the cops like a little pussy??

your the one that said my friends were running my mouth about me, so why dont you throw out some names and end this shit right now and I can deal with those people.
Old 10-11-2005, 03:44 PM
LOCO
Banned

from what im seeing all this talk from terry has no grounds what so ever. so to me it seems like he just wants to stir shit up between me and my friends.

is this right terry?? huh, is it??
If not then throw out some names. only thing I see so far is that nic was talking to jen which jen was trying to get me to calm down.
i stepped back before I did anything I would regret. I would not regret hitting you whatsoever though.

so give me some names you reject. who pm'ed you, who imed you?? huh, come with it buddy.

you took this beyound racing now by trying to stir up personal shit, so back your shit up NOW
Old 10-11-2005, 04:45 PM
jentegraGS-R
Registered Member

jentegraGS-R jentegraGS-R jentegraGS-R jentegraGS-R jentegraGS-R jentegraGS-R jentegraGS-R jentegraGS-R jentegraGS-R jentegraGS-R jentegraGS-R

i think everyone just got confused. yeah nic IMed me b/c he thought this whole situation was funny, and then i was just trying to get him to calm loco down some b/c it was getting a little crazy. i think what terry was trying to say was that some of your friends agree with our points in the argument, not necessarily that they were "talking shit" about you.
Old 10-11-2005, 04:51 PM
LOCO
Banned

Originally Posted by jentegraGS-R
i think everyone just got confused. yeah nic IMed me b/c he thought this whole situation was funny, and then i was just trying to get him to calm loco down some b/c it was getting a little crazy. i think what terry was trying to say was that some of your friends agree with our points in the argument, not necessarily that they were "talking shit" about you.

well he has taken it too far this time. it will be settled........... anyone that doesnt want to be involved, then stay out of it.

I calmed down ALOT and have been nice to everyone, but he wants to stir shit up again, well this shit has been coming for a long time
Old 10-11-2005, 05:11 PM
Terry@Fortune
Patron

Originally Posted by LOCO
well he has taken it too far this time. it will be settled........... anyone that doesnt want to be involved, then stay out of it.

I calmed down ALOT and have been nice to everyone, but he wants to stir shit up again, well this shit has been coming for a long time
ok first things first im not trying to stir shit up, your the one raging on about shit, maybe you need to reevaluate your stuff first. I was questioning Nic on why in the world he tried to contact Jen to calm you down? Doesnt make anysense to me?

Also what are you trying to infer here? Do you want to physically fight me or something?

You need to chill it bro seriously
Old 10-11-2005, 05:17 PM
LOCO
Banned

Originally Posted by RHD Soarer
ok first things first im not trying to stir shit up, your the one raging on about shit, maybe you need to reevaluate your stuff first. I was questioning Nic on why in the world he tried to contact Jen to calm you down? Doesnt make anysense to me?

Also what are you trying to infer here? Do you want to physically fight me or something?

You need to chill it bro seriously

is it your business about who nic talks to and why?? NO
dont try to pit me and nic together to make yourself look better.

oh wait you want me to say yes I do so you can try and sue me?? god your such a stand up guy. should I call you cole??

I need to chill it?? i think its the other way around, YOU stirred this shit up, YOU
Old 10-11-2005, 05:25 PM
Terry@Fortune
Patron

Originally Posted by LOCO
is it your business about who nic talks to and why?? NO
dont try to pit me and nic together to make yourself look better.

oh wait you want me to say yes I do so you can try and sue me?? god your such a stand up guy. should I call you cole??

I need to chill it?? i think its the other way around, YOU stirred this shit up, YOU
whatever man....
and why am I concerned about who nic talks to? put 1 and 2 together and figure it out

Quick Reply: Broad St meet options...Here is teh deal yo!