Notices
Central VA The Richmond and surrounding areas forum. Introductions and regional topics go here.

New

Old 01-02-2007, 04:03 PM
Slimsta Jimsta
Eat me.

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Slimsta Jimsta Slimsta Jimsta Slimsta Jimsta Slimsta Jimsta Slimsta Jimsta Slimsta Jimsta Slimsta Jimsta Slimsta Jimsta Slimsta Jimsta Slimsta Jimsta Slimsta Jimsta
Default Re: New

Originally Posted by hookedup96rolla
if GC= ground control, ground control coilovers fuckin blow. any style coilover like that is junk i think.

I just read this whole thread, ya'll are some assholes n i love it.
you're out of your damn mind.

GC's are used so much on the track by all types of cars combined with koni yellows.

What's your basis for saying that GC's blow?
Old 01-02-2007, 04:07 PM
Slimsta Jimsta
Eat me.

Slimsta Jimsta Slimsta Jimsta Slimsta Jimsta Slimsta Jimsta Slimsta Jimsta Slimsta Jimsta Slimsta Jimsta Slimsta Jimsta Slimsta Jimsta Slimsta Jimsta Slimsta Jimsta

Originally Posted by 89sihatch
OMG! DRAGVA ITS A GIRL! LETS BLOW HER THREAD UP.

its funny to see how a normal dude, only gets three pages of welcomes, and a girl gets like 63
We'd also give a girl the dick. Are you saying you're upset because you don't have an equal opportunity?
Old 01-02-2007, 04:08 PM
sohc_mshue
Registered Member

sohc_mshue sohc_mshue sohc_mshue sohc_mshue sohc_mshue sohc_mshue sohc_mshue sohc_mshue sohc_mshue sohc_mshue sohc_mshue

Originally Posted by hookedup96rolla
if GC= ground control, ground control coilovers fuckin blow. any style coilover like that is junk i think.

I just read this whole thread, ya'll are some assholes n i love it.
proof?
Old 01-02-2007, 04:10 PM
jentegraGS-R
Registered Member

jentegraGS-R jentegraGS-R jentegraGS-R jentegraGS-R jentegraGS-R jentegraGS-R jentegraGS-R jentegraGS-R jentegraGS-R jentegraGS-R jentegraGS-R

i personally had gc's on my car, but i didn't have koni's with them. they were okay until my stock struts blew

now i have d2 coilovers and i love them
Old 01-02-2007, 04:11 PM
Slimsta Jimsta
Eat me.

Originally Posted by sohc_mshue
proof?
haha thank you.

go into the suspension forum on h-t and ask them what coilovers they suggest if you plan to track your car.....

custom rated GC's and koni yellows will be mostly all you hear, i garuntee it
Old 01-02-2007, 04:12 PM
jentegraGS-R
Registered Member

jentegraGS-R jentegraGS-R jentegraGS-R jentegraGS-R jentegraGS-R jentegraGS-R jentegraGS-R jentegraGS-R jentegraGS-R jentegraGS-R jentegraGS-R

Originally Posted by Slimsta Jimsta
haha thank you.

go into the suspension forum on h-t and ask them what coilovers they suggest if you plan to track your car.....

custom rated GC's and koni yellows will be mostly all you hear, i garuntee it
yeah that combo works well for hondas.
Old 01-02-2007, 04:12 PM
Slimsta Jimsta
Eat me.

Originally Posted by jentegraGS-R
i personally had gc's on my car, but i didn't have koni's with them. they were okay until my stock struts blew

now i have d2 coilovers and i love them
i've had GC's on my car with tokico illumina's since the summer before my senior year(i graduated 2005), and i've never had a problem. only good comments on them from me
Old 01-02-2007, 04:18 PM
jentegraGS-R
Registered Member

Originally Posted by Slimsta Jimsta
i've had GC's on my car with tokico illumina's since the summer before my senior year(i graduated 2005), and i've never had a problem. only good comments on them from me
lol i had the gc's with stock struts/shocks for 2 years...and they were nice b/c i could achieve the ride height i wanted. but i had to get new janks b/c the stock parts didn't like how low i lowered the car
Old 01-02-2007, 04:20 PM
1sol2nv
oh noes

1sol2nv is infamous around these parts1sol2nv is infamous around these parts1sol2nv is infamous around these parts1sol2nv is infamous around these parts1sol2nv is infamous around these parts1sol2nv is infamous around these parts1sol2nv is infamous around these parts1sol2nv is infamous around these parts1sol2nv is infamous around these parts1sol2nv is infamous around these parts1sol2nv is infamous around these parts

well personally i dont see this da getting tracked at all.....maybe some tracks in it?!?!?!
Old 01-02-2007, 04:20 PM
Slimsta Jimsta
Eat me.

haha yea, when i first lowered my car. i got the whole tokico illumina kit(springs/struts) but the drop was pathetic, so i later got the GC's and it was right on point