Notices
757 The 757 forum. Introductions and regional topics go here.

Evolution & Subi Meet.

Old 01-07-2008, 08:22 AM
Slooby
TAINT PUNCHER!

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Slooby Slooby Slooby Slooby Slooby Slooby Slooby Slooby Slooby Slooby Slooby
Default Re: Evolution & Subi Meet.

Originally Posted by japslapr
I don't even want to hear that crap. You know my number... I'm not going to twist your arm to get you to come out. I told you I would pick you up or give you a few $$ for gas... what more could I do? I remember you saying something about weak sauce too.... maybe you didn't want to be around such an under powered measly 2.0l.
Is the wagon on the road????
Old 01-07-2008, 04:25 PM
jus10
Registered Member

jus10 is a jewel in the roughjus10 is a jewel in the roughjus10 is a jewel in the roughjus10 is a jewel in the roughjus10 is a jewel in the rough

Yeah Fred's car is back and running. When are we doing this again? Give me a week's notice, or two.
Old 01-07-2008, 06:06 PM
EGAS

EGAS has disabled reputation

Originally Posted by SubieChik
I think that was my husband your talking about.......blue w/ cf hood??
Yes that was it.. Really nice. Tell him i said so.
Old 01-08-2008, 04:55 PM
japslapr
Built, HTA, V9

japslapr is infamous around these partsjapslapr is infamous around these partsjapslapr is infamous around these partsjapslapr is infamous around these partsjapslapr is infamous around these partsjapslapr is infamous around these partsjapslapr is infamous around these partsjapslapr is infamous around these partsjapslapr is infamous around these partsjapslapr is infamous around these partsjapslapr is infamous around these parts

Originally Posted by Highend
Yes that was it.. Really nice. Tell him i said so.
It is a very nice car. Looks good and 400+ is nice. I'm actually really feeling the Legacy too. Love the cars. Tell him to turn the boost up tho... the wagon is carnivorous.

I would actually be down for a cruise if we could manage that. Not on highly concentrated roads but maybe back roads or something somewhere. Doing this only works when no asshats are involved. I'm not getting my car impounded.
Old 01-08-2008, 04:58 PM
Muncher
Registered Member

Muncher Muncher Muncher Muncher Muncher Muncher Muncher Muncher Muncher Muncher Muncher

+1...i think a cruise would be nice, but no asshattery can be involved.

Please note that having a little fun, and being stupid are to VERY differant things.
Old 01-09-2008, 03:19 AM
SubieChik
LXRY STI

SubieChik SubieChik SubieChik SubieChik SubieChik SubieChik SubieChik SubieChik SubieChik SubieChik SubieChik

Originally Posted by japslapr
It is a very nice car. Looks good and 400+ is nice. I'm actually really feeling the Legacy too. Love the cars. Tell him to turn the boost up tho... the wagon is carnivorous.

I would actually be down for a cruise if we could manage that. Not on highly concentrated roads but maybe back roads or something somewhere. Doing this only works when no asshats are involved. I'm not getting my car impounded.
Thanks I'm feeling the Legacy too after I cleared those lights My husband is running Cobb Stage 2 so I think his boost is 17psi.....I think. Max on a stock turbo is what....19psi?? I could be wrong. So he could turn it up, but it wouldn't be much at all.
Old 01-09-2008, 05:08 AM
EGAS

EGAS has disabled reputation

Cobb Ports are a waste of money. tell him to sell it and get a reflash. It will be better and he could make some money off of selling the Port..

A lot of suby and some Evo guys are trying to access ports. Yet why?

O2 and up Suby and 03 and up Evo as we'll as many cars now adays have the capability of redlashing the ECU's... so take advantage of it.
Old 01-09-2008, 05:11 AM
Corey
Yup, jolly poopbuggy

Corey Corey Corey Corey Corey Corey Corey Corey Corey Corey Corey

Originally Posted by Highend
Cobb Ports are a waste of money. tell him to sell it and get a reflash. It will be better and he could make some money off of selling the Port..

A lot of suby and some Evo guys are trying to access ports. Yet why?

O2 and up Suby and 03 and up Evo as we'll as many cars now adays have the capability of redlashing the ECU's... so take advantage of it.
A lot of people shy away from the flashing because there have been quite a few fried ECUs. Some people are just scared of killing their expensive to replace ECU.
Old 01-09-2008, 05:17 AM
japslapr
Built, HTA, V9

japslapr is infamous around these partsjapslapr is infamous around these partsjapslapr is infamous around these partsjapslapr is infamous around these partsjapslapr is infamous around these partsjapslapr is infamous around these partsjapslapr is infamous around these partsjapslapr is infamous around these partsjapslapr is infamous around these partsjapslapr is infamous around these partsjapslapr is infamous around these parts

Originally Posted by SubieChik
Thanks I'm feeling the Legacy too after I cleared those lights My husband is running Cobb Stage 2 so I think his boost is 17psi.....I think. Max on a stock turbo is what....19psi?? I could be wrong. So he could turn it up, but it wouldn't be much at all.
Ah. I was confusing your Husbands car with the GT35r STi that was there. Tad bit different.
Old 01-09-2008, 05:18 AM
japslapr
Built, HTA, V9

Originally Posted by Corey
A lot of people shy away from the flashing because there have been quite a few fried ECUs. Some people are just scared of killing their expensive to replace ECU.
I've only heard of that happening once around here. Just make sure you do your homework on WHO is doing it. I'm not even sure if Kienan will mess with Open ECU tuning. You could ask tho.

Quick Reply: Evolution & Subi Meet.