Notices
Vendor Reviews Post and read reviews for ANY business vendor, including dealerships, that you've dealt with, positive or negative. This is open to anybody and everybody, not restricted to Sponsors. If you're looking for a vendor/service try asking in one of the Regional Forums.

Ramey Built - Shawn Ramey

Old 03-20-2011, 05:55 PM
drkstrs26
Registered Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
drkstrs26 drkstrs26
Default Re: Ramey Built - Shawn Ramey

I loled at the "Quote Man" comment. I was going to call about getting a quote on installing a clutch.

Last edited by drkstrs26; 03-21-2011 at 01:38 AM.
Old 03-21-2011, 07:51 PM
575whpk20
Registered Member

575whpk20 has disabled reputation

thanks shawn for the steal on the tial stuff
Old 03-22-2011, 06:53 AM
RameyBuilt
VAdriven Sponsor

RameyBuilt RameyBuilt RameyBuilt RameyBuilt RameyBuilt RameyBuilt RameyBuilt RameyBuilt RameyBuilt RameyBuilt RameyBuilt

Originally Posted by 575whpk20
thanks shawn for the steal on the tial stuff
anytime!
Old 03-27-2011, 04:56 PM
drkstrs26
Registered Member

drkstrs26 drkstrs26

Thanks guys. I was reall impressed with how quick you did the job. Ill be coming back to get some more things done. Thanks again guys. Real life savers
Old 05-28-2011, 08:31 AM
CivicWithASnail
SHARMOOTA!

CivicWithASnail has disabled reputation

I gave a buddy shawns # and told him he was the best... Buddy called asked some questions and asked for directions so he could get the car towed there...."address is on the website" is what they said.. You kidding me? Luckily he was a few blocks from his place so he could head ther hop online and find directons..Then gave him the run around with his car.. Not sure what's up with these dudes..but garbage customer service.
Old 05-28-2011, 02:57 PM
Jarrod
braap braap

Jarrod Jarrod Jarrod Jarrod Jarrod Jarrod Jarrod Jarrod Jarrod Jarrod Jarrod

Originally Posted by CivicWithASnail
I gave a buddy shawns # and told him he was the best... Buddy called asked some questions and asked for directions so he could get the car towed there...."address is on the website" is what they said.. You kidding me? Luckily he was a few blocks from his place so he could head ther hop online and find directons..Then gave him the run around with his car.. Not sure what's up with these dudes..but garbage customer service.
Run around with the car? Before you come in here with a story bashing him, why don't you put more details up before your story is another that is just written off.

Address is on the website and I'm pretty sure a link to mapquest is utilized up there. Don't blame Shawn or Ramey Built for your 'buddys' lack of preparation.
Old 05-29-2011, 10:34 AM
Gen_Crunchytoes
i pooped a squirrel

Gen_Crunchytoes Gen_Crunchytoes Gen_Crunchytoes Gen_Crunchytoes Gen_Crunchytoes Gen_Crunchytoes Gen_Crunchytoes Gen_Crunchytoes Gen_Crunchytoes Gen_Crunchytoes Gen_Crunchytoes

Your full of shit, the customer service is great and I wouldn't take my car anywhere else. Your buddy was just unprepared like jarrod said

EDIT: I just realized, he probably meant to post this in the Innovative Auto thread

Last edited by Gen_Crunchytoes; 05-29-2011 at 02:41 PM.
Old 05-30-2011, 10:42 AM
RameyBuilt
VAdriven Sponsor

RameyBuilt RameyBuilt RameyBuilt RameyBuilt RameyBuilt RameyBuilt RameyBuilt RameyBuilt RameyBuilt RameyBuilt RameyBuilt

What car are you referring to, why doesn't your buddy post about it? I am calling bullshit because since we have started the process of getting the dyno put in the shop which is about 3 weeks now i have not taken on any new work?
Old 05-30-2011, 12:04 PM
CivicWithASnail
SHARMOOTA!

CivicWithASnail has disabled reputation

Lack of preparation? Really? So that makes it cool to send them somewhere else to get directions? Was it really that hard to rattle off a few numbers and a street name?

For the record. Your works great. Still customer service meh..Guess you gotta pick the "right" day

Last edited by CivicWithASnail; 05-30-2011 at 12:24 PM.
Old 05-30-2011, 12:29 PM
RameyBuilt
VAdriven Sponsor

Lack of preparation? Really? So that makes it cool to send them somewhere else to get directions? Was it really that hard to rattle off a few numbers and a street name? It's a silver MR2.

For the record. Your works great. Still customer service meh..Guess you gotta pick the "right" day
I had a feeling you were going to say the silver mr2. First off we DON'T take drop offs like that normally, we are so busy if you want us to work on your car, then you need to schedule an appointment to drop your car off not just call when your car breaks down. Second when was the last time you have talked to your friend?? We have updated him twice a week since we got the car here, he has some MAJOR wiring issues that we are trying to sort out.

i apologize if there is any confusion but AS FAR AS I KNOW he has been kept in the loop about what is going on with his car?

Quick Reply: Ramey Built - Shawn Ramey