Notices
Central VA The Richmond and surrounding areas forum. Introductions and regional topics go here.

Richmond sat. nite

Old 08-07-2005 | 10:11 PM
cobra mike
rice killer

cobra mike will become famous soon enoughcobra mike will become famous soon enough
Default Re: Richmond sat. nite

who all was out sat nite and what do you drive? i met alot of people, just want to put names to the cars and faces i remember, everyone was cool. i got to play around with a few cars but no real races.
Old 08-07-2005 | 10:32 PM
RCR Roscoe
Body In Trunk.

RCR Roscoe has a reputation beyond reputeRCR Roscoe has a reputation beyond reputeRCR Roscoe has a reputation beyond reputeRCR Roscoe has a reputation beyond reputeRCR Roscoe has a reputation beyond reputeRCR Roscoe has a reputation beyond reputeRCR Roscoe has a reputation beyond reputeRCR Roscoe has a reputation beyond reputeRCR Roscoe has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by StangGT804
Keep coming with the bs comments guys!! KEEP EM COMING!! Keep me motivated, your actually helping me out!
Your retarded right?

Originally Posted by Nic
can I get a piece of the sunfire?
ofcourse man i needa get off my ass and finish it. LOCO puttin his back together reminds me to get off my ass and finish my lil domestic frontdriver.

Last edited by RCR Roscoe; 08-07-2005 at 10:38 PM.
Old 08-08-2005 | 12:32 AM
DLB1994
speed racer

DLB1994 is infamous around these partsDLB1994 is infamous around these partsDLB1994 is infamous around these partsDLB1994 is infamous around these partsDLB1994 is infamous around these partsDLB1994 is infamous around these partsDLB1994 is infamous around these partsDLB1994 is infamous around these partsDLB1994 is infamous around these partsDLB1994 is infamous around these partsDLB1994 is infamous around these parts

lol this whole thing is so funny , you richmond guys are crazy this has gave me somthing to read and pass few days cant wait to get but and see whats been said , gota love dragva
Old 08-08-2005 | 12:36 AM
RCR Roscoe
Body In Trunk.

RCR Roscoe has a reputation beyond reputeRCR Roscoe has a reputation beyond reputeRCR Roscoe has a reputation beyond reputeRCR Roscoe has a reputation beyond reputeRCR Roscoe has a reputation beyond reputeRCR Roscoe has a reputation beyond reputeRCR Roscoe has a reputation beyond reputeRCR Roscoe has a reputation beyond reputeRCR Roscoe has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by DLB1994
lol this whole thing is so funny , you richmond guys are crazy this has gave me somthing to read and pass few days cant wait to get but and see whats been said , gota love dragva

Drama > Central.
Old 08-08-2005 | 12:39 AM
insanekeebler
Banned

insanekeebler is an unknown quantity at this point

ya'll definitely missed out on this past weekends events downtown
where my brother beat an 03 Cobra, a turboed RSX, and a couple of other things, but the RSX and Cobra did very well. altho the race between him and the cobra went like this, Cobra won once, brother won once and called it a nite. but yeah, Kroger is gettin all anally-stuffed without lube by the cops, where as we took it upon ourselves and found another spot. so if ya'll wanna know where it is hit me up. personally, i'll stay in central with some of the "cool kids". lol ya'll have a good week, i'm goin to Myrtle

(props to Jordan for holding with a 13 sec RSX in his EG hatch)

Last edited by insanekeebler; 08-08-2005 at 12:50 AM.
Old 08-08-2005 | 12:55 AM
Woodrow
Slow as Shit

Woodrow Woodrow Woodrow Woodrow Woodrow Woodrow Woodrow Woodrow Woodrow Woodrow Woodrow

Man alot of bullshit being thrown
Old 08-08-2005 | 01:02 AM
insanekeebler
Banned

insanekeebler is an unknown quantity at this point

please explain
Old 08-08-2005 | 10:09 AM
saleen

saleen is an unknown quantity at this point

dam i go away for a couple of days and all this to read... as far as the so called street imports i have to say any time they want to take a drive like i did over the weekend we can set something up! as far as gas milage goes. i got over 27 mpg in my car going to bristol. i dont know how much power its makes but next to mm its probally more than any body on this board..i just had to throw that in..
Old 08-08-2005 | 06:16 PM
Woodrow
Slow as Shit

Woodrow Woodrow Woodrow Woodrow Woodrow Woodrow Woodrow Woodrow Woodrow Woodrow Woodrow

Originally Posted by insanekeebler
please explain
Not you, and after an 18 hour work day I dont have time, its 915pm and gotta be up at 330 to do it again.
Old 08-08-2005 | 06:20 PM
Quick Hatch
Stop this

Quick Hatch is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by Woodrow
Not you, and after an 18 hour work day I dont have time, its 915pm and gotta be up at 330 to do it again.

NICE ... bet thats fun

Quick Reply: Richmond sat. nite