Notices
Vendor Reviews Post and read reviews for ANY business vendor, including dealerships, that you've dealt with, positive or negative. This is open to anybody and everybody, not restricted to Sponsors. If you're looking for a vendor/service try asking in one of the Regional Forums.

sohc_mshue (Tuning)

Old 03-04-2008, 09:32 PM
Slow EG8
Registered Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Slow EG8 has disabled reputation
Default Re: sohc_mshue (Tuning)

matt get terrances ass to buy neptune from you. i been tryin to talk him outa hondata for months now. i think im getting close! get him hooked up with the new neptune. i'll be needing a new tune soon too...bought a new car. 00ek hatch. black. si front lip. dumped on white mugen mf10's. gsr. turbo'd. waiting on a few more things then i'll be hitting you up for an appointment. pm me a price on the new neptune thanks man.
Old 03-04-2008, 10:38 PM
sohc_mshue
Registered Member

sohc_mshue sohc_mshue sohc_mshue sohc_mshue sohc_mshue sohc_mshue sohc_mshue sohc_mshue sohc_mshue sohc_mshue sohc_mshue

Originally Posted by Slow EG8
matt get terrances ass to buy neptune from you. i been tryin to talk him outa hondata for months now. i think im getting close! get him hooked up with the new neptune. i'll be needing a new tune soon too...bought a new car. 00ek hatch. black. si front lip. dumped on white mugen mf10's. gsr. turbo'd. waiting on a few more things then i'll be hitting you up for an appointment. pm me a price on the new neptune thanks man.
Yea i spoke with him about it the other day so hopefully he will change his mind.
Old 03-05-2008, 04:40 AM
slotec
Registered Member

slotec has disabled reputation

deals on RTP?
Old 03-05-2008, 10:08 AM
sohc_mshue
Registered Member

sohc_mshue sohc_mshue sohc_mshue sohc_mshue sohc_mshue sohc_mshue sohc_mshue sohc_mshue sohc_mshue sohc_mshue sohc_mshue

nah i cant get you rtp. You have to get that from somebody that cells ecus like xenocron. I am basically selling the licensing for the non rtp neptune to be burned to your chip.
Old 03-06-2008, 07:57 AM
Frost
Registered Member

Frost Frost Frost Frost Frost Frost Frost Frost Frost Frost Frost

Originally Posted by sohc_mshue
yea man i'm excited to be able to offer neptune over crome now. Are you talking about the new dyno that will be opening around Richmond soon? From what i hear it should be done hopefully in about a month.

Domestics and imports in one shop!?! What's next? Cats and dogs living together??
Old 03-06-2008, 08:11 AM
SortaFlush
Slammedxpert

SortaFlush SortaFlush SortaFlush SortaFlush SortaFlush SortaFlush SortaFlush SortaFlush SortaFlush SortaFlush SortaFlush

Originally Posted by sohc_mshue
B series now?
Hahaha, how did you know

Yeah man, I'm just going to take the SOHC out and put it in a hatch to daily drive. I'm just going to be b-series turbo. You'll see me again in summer some time soon.
Old 03-06-2008, 07:22 PM
sohc_mshue
Registered Member

Originally Posted by Frost
Domestics and imports in one shop!?! What's next? Cats and dogs living together??
Yea man i think it will be good times. I actually was working on tuning a dodge magnum r/t today on that diablo predator unit, but we were on the phone all day with the guy who has been sending the shop owner the base calibrations. We were trying to figure out why the base file wasn't cooperating with the modified file he sent us and not allowing us to make adjustments to the tune. It still made 370whp running pretty conservatively.

Any news on when the dyno is going to be up and running btw? This guy has a few dodges he is trying to run on the dyno asap.
Old 03-06-2008, 07:24 PM
sohc_mshue
Registered Member

Originally Posted by Sedan Man stan
Hahaha, how did you know

Yeah man, I'm just going to take the SOHC out and put it in a hatch to daily drive. I'm just going to be b-series turbo. You'll see me again in summer some time soon.
Awesome man. I need to build a daily driver with a d16 so i can get better gas mileage than this damn s10 i have for a daily.
Old 03-06-2008, 09:23 PM
Frost
Registered Member

Frost Frost Frost Frost Frost Frost Frost Frost Frost Frost Frost

no idea, I'm BURIED in my own work, can't seem to get a free minute...
Old 03-08-2008, 03:11 PM
will_rex
Registered Member

will_rex has a reputation beyond reputewill_rex has a reputation beyond reputewill_rex has a reputation beyond reputewill_rex has a reputation beyond reputewill_rex has a reputation beyond reputewill_rex has a reputation beyond reputewill_rex has a reputation beyond reputewill_rex has a reputation beyond reputewill_rex has a reputation beyond reputewill_rex has a reputation beyond repute

Great tuner! Thanks for hookin it up today. It runs great, I'll hit you up later in the month to see about dyno tuning.

Will

Quick Reply: sohc_mshue (Tuning)