Notices
Sponsor Marketplace Support those who support VADriven! This forum is restricted to businesses and vendors who are VADriven Sponsors. Please consider them when making your next purchase! If you would like to become a sponsor click here.

Stock or Modified Bodyworks

Old 03-07-2012, 05:22 AM
Hybrid AWD
Your Local DSM Tech

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Hybrid AWD Hybrid AWD Hybrid AWD Hybrid AWD Hybrid AWD Hybrid AWD Hybrid AWD Hybrid AWD Hybrid AWD Hybrid AWD Hybrid AWD
Default Re: Stock or Modified Bodyworks

Originally Posted by Joey@StockOrMod
BOOYAH.

we dont just paint cars....we paint freaking rockets, ha.

the top portion is done. wanted to test it out and see how it went. turned out great. The rest will be done tomorrow.ready for pickup thursday. You have a custom color blue sir.its badass, nobody else will have this. TONS of pearl.

Gonna be the best looking rocket this weekend. Looks dope man, can't wait to pick it up.
Old 03-07-2012, 10:29 PM
BREWSKI
DRINK BEER AND FIGHT

BREWSKI BREWSKI BREWSKI BREWSKI BREWSKI BREWSKI BREWSKI BREWSKI BREWSKI BREWSKI BREWSKI

Originally Posted by Joey@StockOrMod
that was an insurance claim with alot of bodywork and suspension damage. not just paint.

just let me know what you have and what you are wanting done, or stop by the shop and get an estimate.
ok wont come around till monday or tuesday but quote on a b-series clutch install for my 99 integra
Old 03-08-2012, 02:23 PM
BREWSKI
DRINK BEER AND FIGHT

BREWSKI BREWSKI BREWSKI BREWSKI BREWSKI BREWSKI BREWSKI BREWSKI BREWSKI BREWSKI BREWSKI

Joey this is the civic i called about earlier if i can get a bumper how much for a respray?

Old 03-10-2012, 10:15 AM
Joey@StockOrMod
Former Vendor

Joey@StockOrMod Joey@StockOrMod Joey@StockOrMod Joey@StockOrMod Joey@StockOrMod Joey@StockOrMod Joey@StockOrMod Joey@StockOrMod Joey@StockOrMod Joey@StockOrMod Joey@StockOrMod

Last edited by Joey@StockOrMod; 08-04-2013 at 04:49 AM.
Old 03-10-2012, 10:19 AM
Joey@StockOrMod
Former Vendor

Joey@StockOrMod Joey@StockOrMod Joey@StockOrMod Joey@StockOrMod Joey@StockOrMod Joey@StockOrMod Joey@StockOrMod Joey@StockOrMod Joey@StockOrMod Joey@StockOrMod Joey@StockOrMod

Last edited by Joey@StockOrMod; 08-04-2013 at 04:50 AM.
Old 03-11-2012, 08:47 AM
Hybrid AWD
Your Local DSM Tech

Hybrid AWD Hybrid AWD Hybrid AWD Hybrid AWD Hybrid AWD Hybrid AWD Hybrid AWD Hybrid AWD Hybrid AWD Hybrid AWD Hybrid AWD

Here are a few pictures that do it some justice...

Old 03-11-2012, 12:11 PM
MORE IMPATIENT
DESTROYS DONUTS !!

MORE IMPATIENT MORE IMPATIENT MORE IMPATIENT MORE IMPATIENT MORE IMPATIENT MORE IMPATIENT MORE IMPATIENT MORE IMPATIENT MORE IMPATIENT MORE IMPATIENT MORE IMPATIENT

DOPE STATUS NICK.
Old 03-12-2012, 06:16 PM
FLiPrayZin240sx
I H8 MY CAR

FLiPrayZin240sx FLiPrayZin240sx FLiPrayZin240sx FLiPrayZin240sx FLiPrayZin240sx FLiPrayZin240sx FLiPrayZin240sx FLiPrayZin240sx FLiPrayZin240sx FLiPrayZin240sx FLiPrayZin240sx

Just to get an idea, about how much do you guys charge for a respray? I got a 95 Nissan 240sx FN2 Emerald Blue and the clear coats on the roof is gone. That and I got a whole front end to put on but its white...just wanna get an idea...
Old 03-13-2012, 10:04 AM
Joey@StockOrMod
Former Vendor

Our total resprays for a 2 dr car start at 3k. that is for a car with very minimal bodywork and no major damage and a base/clear paint. 3 stage pearls or other types of custom jobs will be a little more. Depending on the body and condition of the current finish the cost will increase. But of course our work is top notch and you get what you pay for.
Old 03-13-2012, 04:49 PM
I<3Strippers!
+RepCarebearCrew

I<3Strippers! I<3Strippers! I<3Strippers! I<3Strippers! I<3Strippers! I<3Strippers! I<3Strippers! I<3Strippers! I<3Strippers! I<3Strippers! I<3Strippers!

Getting what you paid for is a huge understatement with these guys! Find me another reputable shop that gets work done on this level, in a timely matter, while still keeping it competitive price wise, is just not going to happen.

Quick Reply: Stock or Modified Bodyworks