Notices
757 The 757 forum. Introductions and regional topics go here.

For those who know Chris Schader

Old 01-27-2011, 06:11 AM
notsogoodfeline
wharlgarbl

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
notsogoodfeline notsogoodfeline notsogoodfeline notsogoodfeline notsogoodfeline notsogoodfeline notsogoodfeline notsogoodfeline notsogoodfeline notsogoodfeline notsogoodfeline
Default Re: For those who know Chris Schader

Originally Posted by FSTWINO
This is true... They *have* to write off a certain amount each year from what I was told. Let's hope, if needed, they choose this one.
they have to write off certain amount each year when using insurance companies. Chris did not have insurance. Most likely, as hospitals are businesses, they will try to collect and then attempt to collect from his next of kin or executors. I'm not sure if there is a way around it legally without some kind of negative impact.

I won't be at the funeral. I don't handle those things well. I think Jenn and I are getting together for lunch on Sat- I'll send some cash with her for his family.
Old 01-27-2011, 06:23 AM
Cobra4B
Fanboi

Cobra4B Cobra4B Cobra4B Cobra4B Cobra4B Cobra4B Cobra4B Cobra4B Cobra4B Cobra4B Cobra4B

Originally Posted by notsogoodfeline
they have to write off certain amount each year when using insurance companies. Chris did not have insurance. Most likely, as hospitals are businesses, they will try to collect and then attempt to collect from his next of kin or executors. I'm not sure if there is a way around it legally without some kind of negative impact.

I won't be at the funeral. I don't handle those things well. I think Jenn and I are getting together for lunch on Sat- I'll send some cash with her for his family.
No... I think because he passed away and was over 18 it's a done deal. They can try and come after his estate, but not his parents.
Old 01-27-2011, 08:39 AM
FSTWINO
Registered member

FSTWINO FSTWINO FSTWINO FSTWINO FSTWINO FSTWINO FSTWINO FSTWINO FSTWINO FSTWINO FSTWINO

Originally Posted by notsogoodfeline

I'm not positive how it works, but I know my girlfriend did not have insurance, wracked up a $800,000 bill (hospital only) and they wrote off every penny. Well, I say they wrote it off, not sure if it's the samething as the hospital eating the bill. Either way, I hope the financial part of the tragedy works itself out as painless as possible .
Old 01-27-2011, 10:00 AM
Broke Neck
-8th Day Clothing-

Broke Neck Broke Neck Broke Neck Broke Neck Broke Neck Broke Neck Broke Neck Broke Neck Broke Neck Broke Neck Broke Neck

Thank you everyone who came out today, that long line of cars meant the world to his parents and really put them in good spirits knowing Chris had so many friends that cared for him and that their son had touched so many lives.

The cemetary probally isnt happy about the way everyone left .... but Chris wouldnt of wanted it any other way. The four of us that were in Chris's car when we left were in tears while doing the last rolling burnout for him. And I know damn well Chris was smiling at everyone else doing the same as they left, appropriate or not .... for this situation it was. Chris would of been the first one to do it for any of us.

We will see you in the staging lanes Chris!!
Old 01-27-2011, 11:51 AM
Daft Punk
Gaming Extraordinair

Daft Punk Daft Punk Daft Punk Daft Punk Daft Punk Daft Punk Daft Punk Daft Punk Daft Punk Daft Punk Daft Punk

^^^ I lost it when you guys did that.
Old 01-27-2011, 12:09 PM
Oogie Boogie
Registered Member

Oogie Boogie Oogie Boogie Oogie Boogie Oogie Boogie Oogie Boogie Oogie Boogie Oogie Boogie Oogie Boogie Oogie Boogie Oogie Boogie Oogie Boogie

Wish I could have made it to the funeral but I had to work. At least I made it to the viewing to show my support.
Old 01-27-2011, 12:11 PM
g S x
RIP Chris Schader

g S x g S x g S x g S x g S x g S x g S x g S x g S x g S x g S x

I would have but a cop pulled out right in front of me. i don't need another reckless ticket
Old 01-27-2011, 12:40 PM
91 Hatch
SSSSSVT

91 Hatch 91 Hatch 91 Hatch 91 Hatch 91 Hatch 91 Hatch 91 Hatch 91 Hatch 91 Hatch 91 Hatch 91 Hatch

I liked the comment his mom made "make it entertaining when y'all leave" im sure the cemetary was in a great mood when I left but knew chris would have loved it

RIP Chris.....it just wont be the same without you. You will be missed by many
Old 01-27-2011, 12:57 PM
Kana
13.5:1 Poor Mans R

Kana has disabled reputation

Slighty pissed that i didnt make it out there today. I just saw on facebook about today. I would have loved to come but no one gave me a heads up.

R.I.P Chris, Im sorry i couldnt make it out there for ya buddy. Wont stop thinkin about how crazy you were. I Love Ya man! You will be missed!
Old 01-27-2011, 01:01 PM
SubieChik
LXRY STI

SubieChik SubieChik SubieChik SubieChik SubieChik SubieChik SubieChik SubieChik SubieChik SubieChik SubieChik

Originally Posted by 91 Hatch
I liked the comment his mom made "make it entertaining when y'all leave" im sure the cemetary was in a great mood when I left but knew chris would have loved it

RIP Chris.....it just wont be the same without you. You will be missed by many
What was better was your reply. "So does that mean an open invitation to do a burnout?" lol

Quick Reply: For those who know Chris Schader