Notices
757 The 757 forum. Introductions and regional topics go here.

For those who know Chris Schader

Old 01-27-2011, 01:16 PM
TPJ
sumospeedDOTcom

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
TPJ is a jewel in the roughTPJ is a jewel in the roughTPJ is a jewel in the roughTPJ is a jewel in the roughTPJ is a jewel in the rough
Default Re: For those who know Chris Schader

I'll never forget the time the Trooper told us all we had 30 seconds to leave, and Chris stood there counting backwards from 30. Thats just the kinda dude he was. I wasn't even super close with him, but he was always in good spirits. It's hard for me to read about this, I feel horrible for those of you that were with him on a day by day basis. RIP Chris, you touched a lot of people in a positive way
Old 01-27-2011, 01:30 PM
Daft Punk
Gaming Extraordinair

Daft Punk Daft Punk Daft Punk Daft Punk Daft Punk Daft Punk Daft Punk Daft Punk Daft Punk Daft Punk Daft Punk

Old 01-27-2011, 01:35 PM
Jarrod
braap braap

Jarrod Jarrod Jarrod Jarrod Jarrod Jarrod Jarrod Jarrod Jarrod Jarrod Jarrod

Awesome picture.
Old 01-27-2011, 02:21 PM
....AJ....
UNCE UNCE UNCE UNCE

....AJ.... ....AJ.... ....AJ.... ....AJ.... ....AJ.... ....AJ.... ....AJ.... ....AJ.... ....AJ.... ....AJ.... ....AJ....

R.I.P. It pains me to hear any type of bad news. My thoughts and prayers go out to his family and closest friends.
Old 01-27-2011, 02:36 PM
91 Hatch
SSSSSVT

91 Hatch 91 Hatch 91 Hatch 91 Hatch 91 Hatch 91 Hatch 91 Hatch 91 Hatch 91 Hatch 91 Hatch 91 Hatch

Originally Posted by SubieChik
What was better was your reply. "So does that mean an open invitation to do a burnout?" lol
Lol
Old 01-27-2011, 02:40 PM
3Point5SE
Registered Member

3Point5SE 3Point5SE 3Point5SE 3Point5SE 3Point5SE 3Point5SE 3Point5SE 3Point5SE 3Point5SE 3Point5SE 3Point5SE

R.I.P to Chris, from reading this thread it seemed like he was a pretty chill and down to earth guy. It's really unfortunate that these happen. This is just another reason you should enjoy every second of your life because you never know when that stray bullet will hit you. I guess God thought it was his turn to go and from reading many of your post it sounds like Chris made a positive impact on many people's lives. We all should take this loss and look at it as a gain. Even though nobody shall ever have to bury their child, you should use this to make you a stronger human being. There is nothing wrong with mourning the death of a friend, because it is still a tragedy, but the next morning you should wake up and smile because you're alive. Chris positively impacted many people's lives, now it is your turn to do something great. It is your turn to impact lives and live like there really isn't a tomorrow. The only thing guaranteed in life is that you'll die, and that you survived yesterday. There is no guarantee you'll survive tomorrow. So every day you wake up tell yourself you're going to work your hardest, be the person you want to be. The most important part is to live for today, but also live for every single person that deserved to see tomorrow and won't be able to.
Old 01-27-2011, 02:42 PM
Rich
$Level$

Rich Rich Rich Rich Rich Rich Rich Rich Rich Rich Rich

Wow.....glad a lot of you got to make it. Figures work owns me for the next few weeks.......but I do hate to go to these things. I don't like to say goodbye. Chris did some great work for me at my house.....I wish I could have helped him more. RIP Chris.
Old 01-27-2011, 02:54 PM
Atlantis
OV-104

Atlantis Atlantis Atlantis Atlantis Atlantis Atlantis Atlantis Atlantis Atlantis Atlantis Atlantis

Originally Posted by 3Point5SE
R.I.P to Chris, from reading this thread it seemed like he was a pretty chill and down to earth guy. It's really unfortunate that these happen. This is just another reason you should enjoy every second of your life because you never know when that stray bullet will hit you. I guess God thought it was his turn to go and from reading many of your post it sounds like Chris made a positive impact on many people's lives. We all should take this loss and look at it as a gain. Even though nobody shall ever have to bury their child, you should use this to make you a stronger human being. There is nothing wrong with mourning the death of a friend, because it is still a tragedy, but the next morning you should wake up and smile because you're alive. Chris positively impacted many people's lives, now it is your turn to do something great. It is your turn to impact lives and live like there really isn't a tomorrow. The only thing guaranteed in life is that you'll die, and that you survived yesterday. There is no guarantee you'll survive tomorrow. So every day you wake up tell yourself you're going to work your hardest, be the person you want to be. The most important part is to live for today, but also live for every single person that deserved to see tomorrow and won't be able to.
Amazingly said. rep to you for an amazing speech

As I said before I only met him and shook hands a few times but he would always speak to you as if you were his best friend. It is more than sad to see him go and opening this thread each time I cannot help but shed a tear. I think a fundraiser cruise and lunch would be a great way to honor him and help financially. ( Maybe someone closer to him and his family can chime in on that one)
Old 01-27-2011, 03:01 PM
STi_FTMFW
B Nice

STi_FTMFW STi_FTMFW STi_FTMFW STi_FTMFW STi_FTMFW STi_FTMFW STi_FTMFW STi_FTMFW STi_FTMFW STi_FTMFW STi_FTMFW

Wow, I never knew him, but I feel for his family and friends. I always hate to hear about someone going before their time
Old 01-27-2011, 03:08 PM
Good Enough
Officially Official

Good Enough is infamous around these partsGood Enough is infamous around these partsGood Enough is infamous around these partsGood Enough is infamous around these partsGood Enough is infamous around these partsGood Enough is infamous around these partsGood Enough is infamous around these partsGood Enough is infamous around these partsGood Enough is infamous around these partsGood Enough is infamous around these partsGood Enough is infamous around these parts

Originally Posted by Scoutn757
Amazingly said. rep to you for an amazing speech

As I said before I only met him and shook hands a few times but he would always speak to you as if you were his best friend. It is more than sad to see him go and opening this thread each time I cannot help but shed a tear. I think a fundraiser cruise and lunch would be a great way to honor him and help financially. ( Maybe someone closer to him and his family can chime in on that one)
There will be a Cruise Yahtzee/Poker run on March 5th. itll be presented by Sumospeed. Keep an eye out.

Quick Reply: For those who know Chris Schader