Notices
Cycle Corner Running with two less wheels than everyone else? This forum is for you.

Cycle whore thread

Old 08-10-2009, 07:16 PM
j4k3
holla

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
j4k3 j4k3 j4k3 j4k3 j4k3 j4k3 j4k3 j4k3 j4k3 j4k3 j4k3
Default Re: Cycle whore thread

Yea tell me about it. I wish I would have saw the look on my face when it happened. FML
Old 08-10-2009, 07:52 PM
Black Nugget
round ii

Black Nugget has a reputation beyond reputeBlack Nugget has a reputation beyond reputeBlack Nugget has a reputation beyond reputeBlack Nugget has a reputation beyond reputeBlack Nugget has a reputation beyond reputeBlack Nugget has a reputation beyond reputeBlack Nugget has a reputation beyond reputeBlack Nugget has a reputation beyond reputeBlack Nugget has a reputation beyond reputeBlack Nugget has a reputation beyond reputeBlack Nugget has a reputation beyond repute

bwahaahahahahha. damnit if only i hadn't given you +rep recently. you deserve some for that.
Old 08-10-2009, 08:12 PM
Spindrift
psycho jungle cat

Spindrift Spindrift Spindrift Spindrift Spindrift Spindrift Spindrift Spindrift Spindrift Spindrift Spindrift

had a couple of them scares, no fun when you're nowhere near home haha
Old 08-10-2009, 08:19 PM
j4k3
holla

j4k3 j4k3 j4k3 j4k3 j4k3 j4k3 j4k3 j4k3 j4k3 j4k3 j4k3

This was no scare, it was the real deal. Wiped when I got home and there surely was a present.
Old 08-10-2009, 08:51 PM
chappe
SV haver

chappe chappe chappe chappe chappe chappe chappe chappe chappe chappe chappe

Finally making that R6 do what it does best!!!!toilet duty LOLZ... +rep
Old 08-11-2009, 12:43 AM
Real Random
Registered member

Real Random Real Random Real Random Real Random Real Random Real Random Real Random Real Random Real Random Real Random Real Random

fuckin' monkey testicles!
I hate this fucking place, 2 solid days of getting fucking hammered in the ass by mandingo fuck sticks
now i amn fucking two days behind schedule because of this bullshit. I better get some sort of gawd damn compesation!
Old 08-11-2009, 12:45 AM
Real Random
Registered member

Real Random Real Random Real Random Real Random Real Random Real Random Real Random Real Random Real Random Real Random Real Random

Originally Posted by j4k3
Well, where do I begin. Waiting for Paul (vangorder), I decided to stop and get a Slurpee. While in line I said to myself, "hey that pizza looks good", so I grab two pieces of 711 pizza. We ride out to meet up with John(ma-half-e) and I felt a little rumble in the tummy. As we meet up with him I stop for a quick check to make sure I don't have to drop at #2 before hitting pungo. I was good.

So we leave and ride for about 1 1/2 hours and all is well. John parts ways, the Paul and I hit another few roads and split off to head home. Everything felt fine, until about 5 minutes from the house. While sitting at a stop light I decided to let one rip and be on my way. Well, that's what I planned.

Apparently, that pizza had already done it's work to my digestion system and was on a fast track on the way out. As I freely let one go it turns out it brought a slight bit of company. Now don't get me wrong, this wasn't a full blown "HOLY FUCK I JUST SHIT MYSELF!!!", but it's still no small deal. I had to ride a good 5 minutes in the heat, sweating, tired, sore, and with a small bit of shit between my cheeks.
I would rep you if i could
Made me feel better about my bullshit ass week...

so far
Old 08-11-2009, 06:34 AM
kick rox
vangorder

kick rox kick rox kick rox kick rox kick rox kick rox kick rox kick rox kick rox kick rox kick rox

Probably going to ride around after work.

EDIT: looks like rain.. nvm.

Last edited by kick rox; 08-11-2009 at 08:51 AM.
Old 08-11-2009, 10:20 AM
MA-HALF-E
Awesome.

MA-HALF-E MA-HALF-E MA-HALF-E MA-HALF-E MA-HALF-E MA-HALF-E MA-HALF-E MA-HALF-E MA-HALF-E MA-HALF-E MA-HALF-E

Was good to meet and ride you two yesterday. My next day to get some miles will probably be the weekend.
Old 08-11-2009, 10:22 AM
El Negro
#XV

El Negro is a splendid one to beholdEl Negro is a splendid one to beholdEl Negro is a splendid one to beholdEl Negro is a splendid one to beholdEl Negro is a splendid one to beholdEl Negro is a splendid one to beholdEl Negro is a splendid one to beholdEl Negro is a splendid one to behold

Originally Posted by MA-HALF-E
Was good to meet and ride you two yesterday. My next day to get some miles will probably be the weekend.
I get off work at 6, if you're trying to do something after then.

Quick Reply: Cycle whore thread