Notices
Western VA The Virginia Tech, JMU and surrounding area forum. Introductions and regional topics go here.

Western Off Topic

Old 05-13-2010, 10:11 AM
Boosted Bitch
vaginadriven.com

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Boosted Bitch Boosted Bitch Boosted Bitch Boosted Bitch Boosted Bitch Boosted Bitch Boosted Bitch Boosted Bitch Boosted Bitch Boosted Bitch Boosted Bitch
Default Re: Western Off Topic

Originally Posted by Turblowedneon
Has anyone seen the trailer for the new resident evil I swear to god it looks like the matrix
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZQIwVXPrw4M
Hmmm... maybe a meet and movie afterwards... then we can all go grub!
Old 05-13-2010, 12:00 PM
VanillaThrilla
wub wub wub wub

VanillaThrilla VanillaThrilla VanillaThrilla VanillaThrilla VanillaThrilla VanillaThrilla VanillaThrilla VanillaThrilla VanillaThrilla VanillaThrilla VanillaThrilla

Originally Posted by Nism0 B14
Colonial?
Yep.

Originally Posted by Cyanide Jello
Get an s10, bring it to me w/ about 3k and let me get that shit on the ground...
Negative, ghost rider. I was looking into putting an additional 6 inches of lift on the Blazer and was going to go through with it if I were able to sell all of my JL Audio equipment. Now I don't know what I'm going to get, but I don't need a bagged (or before you say it, static dropped) truck. I was digging the Blazer.
Old 05-13-2010, 08:43 PM
Cyanide Jello
Zerofucksgiven

Cyanide Jello Cyanide Jello Cyanide Jello Cyanide Jello Cyanide Jello Cyanide Jello Cyanide Jello Cyanide Jello Cyanide Jello Cyanide Jello Cyanide Jello

Originally Posted by JROW

I have been slacking the last couple months, but am settling in at my new job so I will be able to get back to modding better.

EDIT: Although when I have had time to check this section, it is always the same ol' same ol' w/ what seems to be less activity from everyone anyway.
From what I've noticed around the board, no one likes the new git-up...

I'm not on much b/c I work all the fuckin time...

Originally Posted by DSMSherie
Sooo... for those of you that busted my chops for posting my car for sale... the sale I had fell through so I decided to keep the damn thing. With that being said, I am off next weekend and I have not driven my car in MONTHS! I have a brand new big ol' turbo that I have not broken in yet. Anything going on next weekend? I feel the need to get out of the damn house and do something!!
You better not sell it... Don't make my mistake and sell your precious bitch and then regret it...

Originally Posted by VanillaThrilla
Yep.

Negative, ghost rider. I was looking into putting an additional 6 inches of lift on the Blazer and was going to go through with it if I were able to sell all of my JL Audio equipment. Now I don't know what I'm going to get, but I don't need a bagged (or before you say it, static dropped) truck. I was digging the Blazer.
Thats cool... They do make bag lift kits which are mad dope... I've always wanted to do somethin like that too but I can't seem to get off the ground... I'm in love w/ the earth...
Old 05-14-2010, 02:35 AM
Boosted Bitch
vaginadriven.com

Boosted Bitch Boosted Bitch Boosted Bitch Boosted Bitch Boosted Bitch Boosted Bitch Boosted Bitch Boosted Bitch Boosted Bitch Boosted Bitch Boosted Bitch

You better not sell it... Don't make my mistake and sell your precious bitch and then regret it...

Yeah... the boyfriend traded his ef hatch the other day and he REALLY regrets it. The look on his face as he watched it leave made me realize that I better just keep my car. I have a very clean one owner DSM and that doesn't happen often... so yeah... I'm keeping her. Anyhow... I'm probably gonna head up that way next weekend. Shall I bring teh brownies? =)
Old 05-14-2010, 03:50 AM
MitsuEvo8
SUCKAFISH

MitsuEvo8 MitsuEvo8 MitsuEvo8 MitsuEvo8 MitsuEvo8 MitsuEvo8 MitsuEvo8 MitsuEvo8 MitsuEvo8 MitsuEvo8 MitsuEvo8

Hello Sherie!!!
Old 05-14-2010, 05:01 AM
csteven71
Registered Member

csteven71 is an unknown quantity at this point

I'm off work at 330 next sat I could possibly do something
Old 05-14-2010, 07:57 AM
Boosted Bitch
vaginadriven.com

Originally Posted by BBYEvo8
Hello Sherie!!!
Hello Dude! aka. James... how ya been darlin?
Old 05-14-2010, 09:44 AM
MitsuEvo8
SUCKAFISH

MitsuEvo8 MitsuEvo8 MitsuEvo8 MitsuEvo8 MitsuEvo8 MitsuEvo8 MitsuEvo8 MitsuEvo8 MitsuEvo8 MitsuEvo8 MitsuEvo8

Originally Posted by DSMSherie
Hello Dude! aka. James... how ya been darlin?
Missing you tons and tons. I got a DD now
Old 05-14-2010, 09:48 AM
Boosted Bitch
vaginadriven.com

Originally Posted by BBYEvo8
Missing you tons and tons. I got a DD now
What did you get and what are you doing next weekend? I need to get out for a little while!
Old 05-14-2010, 12:13 PM
VanillaThrilla
wub wub wub wub

VanillaThrilla VanillaThrilla VanillaThrilla VanillaThrilla VanillaThrilla VanillaThrilla VanillaThrilla VanillaThrilla VanillaThrilla VanillaThrilla VanillaThrilla

From what I've noticed around the board, no one likes the new git-up...

I'm not on much b/c I work all the fuckin time...

Thats cool... They do make bag lift kits which are mad dope... I've always wanted to do somethin like that too but I can't seem to get off the ground... I'm in love w/ the earth...
Kind of looking around for an F250 diesel.. Would look sick with hydrogen shocks and like 15 inches of lift.. LOL! Essentially the same thing. I can't really afford anything that extreme anymore right now anyway though

Quick Reply: Western Off Topic