Notices
Central VA The Richmond and surrounding areas forum. Introductions and regional topics go here.

Who all was at Broad tonight?

Old 10-09-2005, 07:51 AM
Slocb7
Registered Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Slocb7 is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: Who all was at Broad tonight?

I wasnt the last one out, i was somewhat mid way i guess. I followed the guy in a saab that always be at the lot, we went across the tracks behind the lot, i got pulled right at the stop sign. Cop was like "sorry it had to be your night but your exhaust was louder than anybody elses" out of all those cars with loud ass exhaust, especially those wrx's. But o well, and tickets are expensive these days, $91 for exhaust, thats crazy.
Old 10-09-2005, 08:11 AM
Nic
Patron

Nic Nic Nic Nic Nic Nic Nic Nic Nic Nic Nic

what kind of car were you driving?
Old 10-09-2005, 08:27 AM
Slocb7
Registered Member

honda accord
Old 10-09-2005, 08:55 AM
Nic
Patron

Nic Nic Nic Nic Nic Nic Nic Nic Nic Nic Nic

There's your reason why right there. It's hard to put an aftermarket exhaust on a Honda (or any inline 4 for that matter) that isn't loud and "obnoxious". Notice that the cars with the lower (ie., deeper) exhaust pitch like the V8 cars and WRX's with the boxer motors can get away with a little more because the exhaust doesn't reach as high of a pitch. Not knocking you, just stating why you guys get picked on moreso than some of us others who's exhaust systems are just as, if not more, illegal.
Old 10-09-2005, 08:58 AM
Jason R
Registered Member

Jason R Jason R Jason R Jason R Jason R Jason R Jason R Jason R Jason R Jason R Jason R

Originally Posted by Slocb7
I wasnt the last one out, i was somewhat mid way i guess. I followed the guy in a saab that always be at the lot, we went across the tracks behind the lot, i got pulled right at the stop sign. Cop was like "sorry it had to be your night but your exhaust was louder than anybody elses" out of all those cars with loud ass exhaust, especially those wrx's. But o well, and tickets are expensive these days, $91 for exhaust, thats crazy.

haha, thats nothing for an exhaust ticket. i'ce had exhaust tickets cost me twice that.
Old 10-09-2005, 09:30 AM
Slocb7
Registered Member

damn, i thought 91 was bad. I think im just gonna take that exhaust off and put something quieter, there has to be some kind of exhaust system not as loud, but i dont want factory.
Old 10-09-2005, 09:34 AM
Jason R
Registered Member

Jason R Jason R Jason R Jason R Jason R Jason R Jason R Jason R Jason R Jason R Jason R

Originally Posted by Slocb7
damn, i thought 91 was bad. I think im just gonna take that exhaust off and put something quieter, there has to be some kind of exhaust system not as loud, but i dont want factory.

I went back to factory and my car still runs the same number.
Old 10-09-2005, 11:00 AM
Up_on1
Murdered Out

Up_on1 is a name known to allUp_on1 is a name known to allUp_on1 is a name known to allUp_on1 is a name known to allUp_on1 is a name known to allUp_on1 is a name known to all

if street racing was as GOOD as it used to be where nice and fast cars came out, then maybe i would come back out.... but sitting in a parking lot with people saying their car is faster then that guy and doesnt step up, its just a waste of time.

Street racing in richmond just isnt the same. It was good back in the day, but it just lost its excitement. just my .02
Old 10-09-2005, 11:17 AM
LOCO
Banned

LOCO is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by DOHC B18
if street racing was as GOOD as it used to be where nice and fast cars came out, then maybe i would come back out.... but sitting in a parking lot with people saying their car is faster then that guy and doesnt step up, its just a waste of time.

Street racing in richmond just isnt the same. It was good back in the day, but it just lost its excitement. just my .02

but you would have to be able to beat those fast cars lol

yeah the SR scene is becoming really gay. I would like a good lot and all, but I want to race and it seems like the scene is gonna be killed around richmond

fukin ricers
Old 10-09-2005, 11:37 AM
Jason R
Registered Member

street racing scene in richmond is DEAD. I don't plan on wasting too many more weekends going downtown. if I want to see fast cars I'll go to the dragstrip while they are still open.

Quick Reply: Who all was at Broad tonight?