Notices
Automotive Gallery Vehicle (meaning anything with an engine) and related pictures and videos go here, everything else goes in one of the Eye-Candy forums.

Not So Dope Status....teaser

Old 10-22-2008, 11:31 AM
Cobra4B
Fanboi

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Cobra4B Cobra4B Cobra4B Cobra4B Cobra4B Cobra4B Cobra4B Cobra4B Cobra4B Cobra4B Cobra4B
Default Re: Not So Dope Status....teaser

^ Go back to being a fluffer for a bukakke video.
Old 10-22-2008, 11:36 AM
travisnd
VA

travisnd travisnd travisnd travisnd travisnd travisnd travisnd travisnd travisnd travisnd travisnd

I guess being a member of the gay community forums for as long as you have qualifies you as a experienced forumer?
Old 10-22-2008, 11:37 AM
Cobra4B
Fanboi

Cobra4B Cobra4B Cobra4B Cobra4B Cobra4B Cobra4B Cobra4B Cobra4B Cobra4B Cobra4B Cobra4B

^ Lets go get drunk.
Old 10-22-2008, 11:37 AM
travisnd
VA

travisnd travisnd travisnd travisnd travisnd travisnd travisnd travisnd travisnd travisnd travisnd

I like the way you think!
Old 10-22-2008, 11:38 AM
Uzi Crooklyn
This.isEntertainment

Uzi Crooklyn Uzi Crooklyn Uzi Crooklyn Uzi Crooklyn Uzi Crooklyn Uzi Crooklyn Uzi Crooklyn Uzi Crooklyn Uzi Crooklyn Uzi Crooklyn Uzi Crooklyn

:heart:
Old 10-22-2008, 11:42 AM
ZweetdreamZ
Registered Member

ZweetdreamZ ZweetdreamZ ZweetdreamZ ZweetdreamZ ZweetdreamZ ZweetdreamZ ZweetdreamZ ZweetdreamZ ZweetdreamZ ZweetdreamZ ZweetdreamZ

well i'll update the thread next week just talked to tire rack and there was some cofusion (read sales guy lied to me) about all four wheels being here on the same day.
Old 10-22-2008, 11:43 AM
Rich
$Level$

Rich Rich Rich Rich Rich Rich Rich Rich Rich Rich Rich

Originally Posted by Jus_dubin
are you serious right now? haha, what does me not being here long enough have to do with anything ? i garentee i have more "forum experience" then you do. and explain how i have a lame stance? and you say this defending a guy who is running stock suspension and wheels on a 6? lol at you

btw: seeing what i drive, then you'd know that i have one of four sets of schmidt race 2000's in the united states, that sir, is considered "dope"
Son, you don't even have a foot on the social ladder yet. I call it like I see it. Bobby (OP) jokingly refers to this post as a "Not so dope status" and you felt the need to try and belittle him? GTFO of here...........especially since you don't own shit and are no where near any kind of baller. I recommend you stfu before I embarass you some more kid. Second, before you even try a battle of the wits with me..........go punch your English teacher in the mouth for failing. Race 2000's? Whoopty fucking do.....they look like 5 spoke Pep Boys shit. Pretty sure I've spent more in just wheels than all your automotive shit combined. Next time, see if that little pea brain can stop your cockholster for just a second before saying stupid comments in someone else's thread. Stupid fucking kids.
Old 10-22-2008, 11:46 AM
ZweetdreamZ
Registered Member

ZweetdreamZ ZweetdreamZ ZweetdreamZ ZweetdreamZ ZweetdreamZ ZweetdreamZ ZweetdreamZ ZweetdreamZ ZweetdreamZ ZweetdreamZ ZweetdreamZ

Originally Posted by DoingOK
Son, you don't even have a foot on the social ladder yet. I call it like I see it. Bobby (OP) jokingly refers to this post as a "Not so dope status" and you felt the need to try and belittle him? GTFO of here...........especially since you don't own shit and are no where near any kind of baller. I recommend you stfu before I embarass you some more kid. Second, before you even try a battle of the wits with me..........go punch your English teacher in the mouth for failing. Race 2000's? Whoopty fucking do.....they look like 5 spoke Pep Boys shit. Pretty sure I've spent more in just wheels than all your automotive shit combined. Next time, see if that little pea brain can stop your cockholster for just a second before saying stupid comments in someone else's thread. Stupid fucking kids.
your funny we all need to get a beer
Old 10-22-2008, 11:47 AM
Uzi Crooklyn
This.isEntertainment

Uzi Crooklyn Uzi Crooklyn Uzi Crooklyn Uzi Crooklyn Uzi Crooklyn Uzi Crooklyn Uzi Crooklyn Uzi Crooklyn Uzi Crooklyn Uzi Crooklyn Uzi Crooklyn

why you foamin' bro

i do value your opinion. as you should have mine, but instead you came and attacked me, which makes me a sad panda

honestly, i said "not so dope is correct" as a joke, although the internet can be misleading, i tried to make it pretty blatent(sp?)

Last edited by Uzi Crooklyn; 10-22-2008 at 11:49 AM.
Old 10-22-2008, 11:50 AM
Rich
$Level$

Rich Rich Rich Rich Rich Rich Rich Rich Rich Rich Rich

Originally Posted by ZweetdreamZ
your funny we all need to get a beer
3 weeks of pneumonia is taking it's toll on my sanity...........fuck beer, I need vodka.

Quick Reply: Not So Dope Status....teaser