Notices
NOVA/DC/MD We've expanded our NOVA forum to include the Greater DC Metro area as well as southern Maryland. Come on in and join our community!

In Jail

Old 08-28-2006, 12:05 PM
Roxtar
(╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Roxtar Roxtar Roxtar Roxtar Roxtar Roxtar Roxtar Roxtar Roxtar Roxtar Roxtar
Default Re: In Jail

before ya'll judge him, he comes from wealthy family
Don't judge him as a bad person because his parents are rich? poor little priviledged kid got arrested for selling drugs, boo fucking hoo
great guy
yup, just another drug dealer with a heart of gold. always looking out for the little guy
kind, and very open when it comes to spending on others.
drug dealers have money and can't deposit it in a bank without getting too much attention from the IRS... so they spend it to leave no trace.
We dont know why he did it.
because he wanted money without having to work for it... typical spoiled rich kid.
Old 08-29-2006, 12:37 PM
ninjapleazee
the director

ninjapleazee has disabled reputation

Originally Posted by Roxtar
bla bla bla.
hey choir boy.. if i needed your holy sense of advice, I would have went to fcukin church u fuckin moron. You think you're so righteous to judge people? It was his first offense dumbfcuk, so I guess in your fcukin world you so perfect that you don't do anything wrong? I would like to see how you would be if it was you or a close friend or even family.. I would like to see how your fcukin ass handles it.
Old 08-29-2006, 12:40 PM
....AJ....
UNCE UNCE UNCE UNCE

....AJ.... ....AJ.... ....AJ.... ....AJ.... ....AJ.... ....AJ.... ....AJ.... ....AJ.... ....AJ.... ....AJ.... ....AJ....

Originally Posted by Ninjapleazee
hey choir boy.. if i needed your holy sense of advice, I would have went to fcukin church u fuckin moron. You think you're so righteous to judge people? It was his first offense dumbfcuk, so I guess in your fcukin world you so perfect that you don't do anything wrong? I would like to see how you would be if it was you or a close friend or even family.. I would like to see how your fcukin ass handles it.
I bet he doesn't sell drugs.

Hope your boy learned his lesson.
Old 08-29-2006, 01:35 PM
ninjapleazee
the director

ninjapleazee has disabled reputation

Originally Posted by Assassin
I bet he doesn't sell drugs.

Hope your boy learned his lesson.
i know that bro.. but still he don't have to be such an asshole to the situation.
Old 08-29-2006, 01:38 PM
....AJ....
UNCE UNCE UNCE UNCE

....AJ.... ....AJ.... ....AJ.... ....AJ.... ....AJ.... ....AJ.... ....AJ.... ....AJ.... ....AJ.... ....AJ.... ....AJ....

It's vadriven. It should be expected. A lot of us here don't take lightly to blatently stupid acts. Some of us just voice our opinions differently. Either way I hope he has learned his lesson. And good luck to him.
Old 08-29-2006, 02:06 PM
hybridej7
Learn to work kid...

hybridej7 is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by dogg2k78
In Fairfax Good Luck! One of my boys got locked up for 2 years. That sucks for him man.

+1.....
Old 08-29-2006, 04:28 PM
intialEK4
funkbishes gethoney!

intialEK4 has a little shameless behaviour in the past

so i just moved outta va to Norcal. and all i have to say is ive already met like 5 people who have these id cards where it allows them to have up to 3 ounces of bud on them and they can smoke whenever they want even when driving...weird place. tell your boy to move out to cali
Old 08-30-2006, 05:49 AM
Silverbullet86
Registered Member

Silverbullet86 Silverbullet86 Silverbullet86 Silverbullet86 Silverbullet86 Silverbullet86 Silverbullet86 Silverbullet86 Silverbullet86 Silverbullet86 Silverbullet86

WOAH now... whats the story behind this ID card? Psychiatrist perscription? Doctor perscription? what do u need to have to get bud perscription marijuana?
Old 08-30-2006, 06:01 AM
EEK
卐 Walnuts

EEK EEK EEK EEK EEK EEK EEK EEK EEK EEK EEK

Originally Posted by Silverbullet86
WOAH now... whats the story behind this ID card? Psychiatrist perscription? Doctor perscription? what do u need to have to get bud perscription marijuana?
the typical medical reasons, galucoma, different cancers, aids patience, etc.. its also legeal for you to grow a certain amount with these cards
Old 08-30-2006, 01:10 PM
Tonka Toy
2004 Danceoff Champ

Tonka Toy Tonka Toy Tonka Toy Tonka Toy Tonka Toy Tonka Toy Tonka Toy Tonka Toy Tonka Toy Tonka Toy Tonka Toy

Originally Posted by Silverbullet86
It's only in California.

Quick Reply: In Jail