Notices
Automotive Discussion Automotive talk that is not technical can be posted here. Posts must address the general population.

white wrx in chesapeake

Old 01-31-2003, 11:58 AM
blackout
master debater

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
blackout blackout blackout blackout blackout blackout blackout blackout blackout blackout blackout

Originally posted by black civic
what the fuck ever..... the bitch lied ..... jealousy no.... let me guest he had the car ship to australia and then shiped it back....yes he said it run 9's .... and you can't say it run 11's because you didn't see it ...... so fuck off........
so who the fuck are you anyway?

this isn't super punchout so watch your fucking tone. i don't think i need to explain him or myself any more to your hater ass. let ME guess, you drive some 16 second car and have aspirations to someday get into the 11s but since you're not there yet you're going to doubt anyone else who is unless you're at the fucking track with them. this thread has nothing to do with you, you have no place here, so shut the fuck up and move on.
Old 01-31-2003, 12:02 PM
black civic

black civic is an unknown quantity at this point

I understand that...... I am just saying what me told me ....In time it might run 9's..... I just hate when people say that my car will run 10's with out ever going down the track..... you know how people talk shit.......
Old 01-31-2003, 12:04 PM
Greaser
Registered Member

Greaser has a reputation beyond reputeGreaser has a reputation beyond reputeGreaser has a reputation beyond reputeGreaser has a reputation beyond reputeGreaser has a reputation beyond reputeGreaser has a reputation beyond reputeGreaser has a reputation beyond reputeGreaser has a reputation beyond reputeGreaser has a reputation beyond repute

andy....black civic is cool and walks the walk
Old 01-31-2003, 12:21 PM
black civic

black out : look I not sayig his car is slow....... I just hate when people say " My car run 10's" and it's never been down the track and no one seen it run 10's .... get my point ........ by the way my car ran 11.20 's @ 120mph,in the 1/4 and runs 7.15in 1/8 .......... with a bone stock motor .......(honda)
Old 01-31-2003, 12:31 PM
blackout
master debater

blackout blackout blackout blackout blackout blackout blackout blackout blackout blackout blackout

Originally posted by black civic
black out : look I not sayig his car is slow....... I just hate when people say " My car run 10's" and it's never been down the track and no one seen it run 10's .... get my point ........ by the way my car ran 11.20 's @ 120mph,in the 1/4 and runs 7.15in 1/8 .......... with a bone stock motor .......(honda)
ok, that's cool. the way you came off just reminded me of so many other dumbasses that don't know shit and are just straight jealous. shawn gets that alot, and he really doesn't deserve it. maybe he was a little too excited about his car and put too much faith in the people that put it together, but he's a good guy.

i apologize for the way i came off too. i just can't stand haters, this place is so full of them.
Old 01-31-2003, 12:35 PM
blackout
master debater

and now to elaborate on who built his car. mrt performance of australia tuned the car, it shows the technician they flew in inside the car on his web page. mastro motorsports in florida built it. using mostly mrt parts, and close collaboration with mrt.

his car is fucking tight, and eventually i think it will run 9s. but he didn't even build it as a drag car! he just loves cars, and it's what he wanted. if i was him i'd be happy with 11s.
Old 01-31-2003, 12:36 PM
MORE IMPATIENT
DESTROYS DONUTS !!

MORE IMPATIENT MORE IMPATIENT MORE IMPATIENT MORE IMPATIENT MORE IMPATIENT MORE IMPATIENT MORE IMPATIENT MORE IMPATIENT MORE IMPATIENT MORE IMPATIENT MORE IMPATIENT

i talked to that guy one night at one of the meets at applebees, he didnt know a godamn thing about his car, but nevertheless, its a fast car...i told him he needed to get rid of the pink, but he cant so oh well....once he actually learns about his car i think i can give him a little more respect..........and black pile of shit civic definitely walks the walk, if that wrx is making 500 hp, then black civic has half the hp and went 3 /10ths faster, go honda go hahaha...........
Old 01-31-2003, 12:40 PM
blackout
master debater

Originally posted by MORE IMPATIENT
i talked to that guy one night at one of the meets at applebees, he didnt know a godamn thing about his car, but nevertheless, its a fast car...i told him he needed to get rid of the pink, but he cant so oh well....once he actually learns about his car i think i can give him a little more respect..........and black pile of shit civic definitely walks the walk, if that wrx is making 500 hp, then black civic has half the hp and went 3 /10ths faster, go honda go hahaha...........
he knows about his car, he just doesn't know the fine details- one thing i can think of that stands out is he doesn't know what turbo he's running right now. but he is learning.

now if he would only quit being scared it's going to break and actually DRIVE the damn thing...
Old 01-31-2003, 12:42 PM
black civic

it take time ..... I think in time he will post good # 's.... with anything it take's time......
Old 01-31-2003, 12:43 PM
Dick
Registered Member

Dick has disabled reputation

shut your mouth andy

Quick Reply: white wrx in chesapeake