Notices
Western VA The Virginia Tech, JMU and surrounding area forum. Introductions and regional topics go here.

Funny Shit

Old 11-07-2004, 07:49 PM
D1g1tal V3n0m
Slowbra Driver

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
D1g1tal V3n0m is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: Funny Shit

Wait you and her were friends at one time I seem to remember.

I've said it once and I guess I have to say it again....Drama follows her everywhere.
Old 11-08-2004, 01:46 PM
Choodle
bring ding ding ding

Choodle has disabled reputation

Used to be friends, yes. We dated for a little while, but that was just weird, so we stopped. And then she started hanging around that guy, so I stopped coming around. I guess it pissed her off that I didnt wanna be around when he was because we didn't exactly get along too well. Never have never will. For now, shit is settled, he looks like he got fucked up pretty bad. I'm sure he'll start somethin' later on and the same shit will happen again, he'll either back down or I'll get jumped. Eh, I'll live, wouldnt be the first time. Last time they tried to "jump" me I had to call the cops to come get to bleeding black kids out of my yard. that was fun.
Old 11-19-2004, 04:04 AM
TheCobraChick
Cobra Princess

TheCobraChick has disabled reputation

HAHAHAHA This is by far the funniest shit I've heard yet. I know Im a bit late on this post but I havent been on drag va in over a month. Let me clear a few things up since I saw the incident. First off Choodle had it comin to him because he was calling me telling me he was going to Kill me that night on williamson and making fun of the fact that my father had passed away, I dont care how much you dont like someone because they didnt want to date you, thats goin too low. And pussy yes, he is one never ONCE did he swing back, didnt even attempt to swing. Brandon tried to open the door but he did state that he had the door locked, the only thing he tried to do was roll brandons arm up in the window. Brandon probably got back in the car because I was screaming at him to. And as for choodle laughing? When I drove by all I saw was blood running down his face and he def. wasn't laughing. The gurl that was with me felt sorry for him so she called to see if he was okay and I got chased down the interstate with him and his friends trying to run me off the road. And as for choodle being in jail? HAHAHA PLEASE. He just turned 18 so I dont see as to how that would even be possible and hes a mommas boy in denial the only trouble hes ever been in was when he embezzeled money from wades when he worked there but he got off with some community service. Now givin all the facts no charges were pressed because Choodle is on probation from the wades incident and I could easily have pressed charges on him and have him put in jail and he knows that, so we all agreed to drop it and never speak to one another again. Probably the best thing to do in any case. However when I read this post and how turned around the whole incident got I couldnt help but get it all straightened out. I probably would not have said anything had I not read where choodle said that he gave brandon a black eye and busted nose hahahahaha. He got his ass beat like he does every time he gets into a fight and can't take it like a man so he has to play make believe like he always does on drag va. Drama Drama Drama

Last edited by TheCobraChick; 11-19-2004 at 04:21 AM.
Old 11-19-2004, 04:41 AM
ZeRo_C0oL
<3FreshieFresh<3

ZeRo_C0oL is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by TheCobraChick
Old 11-19-2004, 04:48 AM
elementalwindx

elementalwindx has disabled reputation

Girls lie....

....but then again so do guys. I wonder whats the real truth. This is some funny shit though. *screaming STUPID RICER*
Old 11-19-2004, 05:28 AM
TheCobraChick
Cobra Princess

TheCobraChick has disabled reputation

well im sure someone that runs on williamson saw it so they could tell you. Or one of the other 300 ppl that know the story-doesnt matter to me I got a good laugh out of it this morning although I think I almost died cause I choked on some sprite and I get to show all of his 'friends' that know what really happened what he says about it online so they get a laugh too and he once again looks like a jackass. Didnt he say a few months ago that his truck was in the 'paint booth'..doesn't explain why the body kit is still unpainted. And the 600 that he 'has' well joey knows that its vinnys ::shrugs::

Last edited by TheCobraChick; 11-19-2004 at 05:32 AM.
Old 11-19-2004, 05:54 AM
gonzoe00
Registered Member

gonzoe00 can only hope to improve

Lord knows this shows the age of the people apart of this real huge funny.
Old 11-19-2004, 08:37 AM
whatdatruck

whatdatruck is an unknown quantity at this point

Who needs a concealed permit when you have one of these. Its a comercial created by a Ford and Chevy dealership. Pretty funny.

http://suburbanautogroup.com/ford/index.html
Old 11-19-2004, 09:39 AM
GaRn
Registered member

GaRn has much to be proud ofGaRn has much to be proud ofGaRn has much to be proud ofGaRn has much to be proud ofGaRn has much to be proud ofGaRn has much to be proud ofGaRn has much to be proud ofGaRn has much to be proud ofGaRn has much to be proud ofGaRn has much to be proud ofGaRn has much to be proud of

who really cares about all of this? you guys take this to PM I'm sure none of wanna hear about it anymore lol.. now theres gonna be a huge argument to try to rescue someones online "reputation"
Old 11-19-2004, 01:08 PM
elementalwindx

elementalwindx has disabled reputation

Originally Posted by GaRn
who really cares about all of this? you guys take this to PM I'm sure none of wanna hear about it anymore lol.. now theres gonna be a huge argument to try to rescue someones online "reputation"
lol. But its so much more entertaining when we can read about it....

P.S. Besides this part of DragVA is dead w/o some drama of some kind. I mean cmon every other part of the forum has way more activitiy than ours, shit even people from other parts of VA post here just to have a reason to keep a "Western VA" part of drag va around lol jk :P