Notices
Central VA The Richmond and surrounding areas forum. Introductions and regional topics go here.

viper crash on 288

Old 11-09-2007, 04:17 PM
skybluecrx
*moving on up*

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
skybluecrx has a reputation beyond reputeskybluecrx has a reputation beyond reputeskybluecrx has a reputation beyond reputeskybluecrx has a reputation beyond reputeskybluecrx has a reputation beyond reputeskybluecrx has a reputation beyond reputeskybluecrx has a reputation beyond reputeskybluecrx has a reputation beyond reputeskybluecrx has a reputation beyond reputeskybluecrx has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: viper crash on 288

People who want to know!!!! The idiot driver of the viper was a Dr. taylor not me the owner. Guy comes in says he has a pontiac gto 06. Says he races alllll the time at RIR and can handle this car no problem!! RIGHT sure he can. As you guys can see the dork cant drive straight on a sunny day in no traffic> Then after he smashes it all over 288 come to find out the dumbass doesnt even have full coverage insurance. So now we have to sue the fucking moron who smashed my viper all up and down 288 and i have to go through all this bullshit ag. because this self proclaimed RACE CAR driver is a total fucking lying dumbass!!!!! So readers beware... DO NOT let DR. Taylor EVER drive anything more than a hyundai excel and make sure he has FULL coverage when he does drive it. Thank you for your time and interest in this event.. P.S. The few of you who saw the accident personally can call my personal cell phone at 804-794-8282 and let me know if your willing to speak privately to my legal team. Sincerely JOHN ROYAL President RAB

Last edited by skybluecrx; 11-09-2007 at 09:40 PM.
Old 11-09-2007, 04:19 PM
skybluecrx
*moving on up*

skybluecrx has a reputation beyond reputeskybluecrx has a reputation beyond reputeskybluecrx has a reputation beyond reputeskybluecrx has a reputation beyond reputeskybluecrx has a reputation beyond reputeskybluecrx has a reputation beyond reputeskybluecrx has a reputation beyond reputeskybluecrx has a reputation beyond reputeskybluecrx has a reputation beyond reputeskybluecrx has a reputation beyond repute

Also anyone wishing to email me personally can email me at vectorw2man@aol.com Thank you JOHN ROYAL
Old 11-09-2007, 05:45 PM
TheMuffinMan
Registered member

TheMuffinMan TheMuffinMan TheMuffinMan TheMuffinMan TheMuffinMan TheMuffinMan TheMuffinMan TheMuffinMan TheMuffinMan TheMuffinMan TheMuffinMan

Damn

Best of luck to you man!

Sue that bitch for everything you can.
Old 11-09-2007, 06:01 PM
Will Sol
Registered member

Will Sol Will Sol Will Sol Will Sol Will Sol Will Sol Will Sol Will Sol Will Sol Will Sol Will Sol

Originally Posted by TheMuffinMan
Damn

Best of luck to you man!

Sue that bitch for everything you can.
+1! Get him!
Old 11-10-2007, 12:19 PM
hcridesi2
Registered member

hcridesi2 has disabled reputation

ouch!
Old 11-10-2007, 06:56 PM
CrJenkins13
Registered Member

CrJenkins13 is on a distinguished road

Originally Posted by skybluecrx
People who want to know!!!! The idiot driver of the viper was a Dr. taylor not me the owner. Guy comes in says he has a pontiac gto 06. Says he races alllll the time at RIR and can handle this car no problem!! RIGHT sure he can. As you guys can see the dork cant drive straight on a sunny day in no traffic> Then after he smashes it all over 288 come to find out the dumbass doesnt even have full coverage insurance. So now we have to sue the fucking moron who smashed my viper all up and down 288 and i have to go through all this bullshit ag. because this self proclaimed RACE CAR driver is a total fucking lying dumbass!!!!! So readers beware... DO NOT let DR. Taylor EVER drive anything more than a hyundai excel and make sure he has FULL coverage when he does drive it. Thank you for your time and interest in this event.. P.S. The few of you who saw the accident personally can call my personal cell phone at 804-794-8282 and let me know if your willing to speak privately to my legal team. Sincerely JOHN ROYAL President RAB

Oh hey cool, great idea. Let me go ahead and let some random ass guy preach his credentials to me, and show me how quick I hand over the keys to my 600HP car. Regardless of pricetag, doesn't make any difference how much the car cost, but why'd you let him put his own life in danger like that? 600 HP is a LOT to handle, I don't care if you won the last F1 race. But secondly, that's an expensive ass car. I don't let random people drive my car, and it only cost $6,000, and is slow as balls. And if I was to let someone drive my car, I would DEFINITELY make sure they either had $6,000 in their pocket, or full coverage.

You're a dumb piece of shit, and aren't very professional coming on here and talking shit about the guy you're currently battling in court with.
Old 11-13-2007, 03:51 PM
ClassicJDMCars
Registered Member

ClassicJDMCars has disabled reputation

Originally Posted by CrJenkins13
Oh hey cool, great idea. Let me go ahead and let some random ass guy preach his credentials to me, and show me how quick I hand over the keys to my 600HP car. Regardless of pricetag, doesn't make any difference how much the car cost, but why'd you let him put his own life in danger like that? 600 HP is a LOT to handle, I don't care if you won the last F1 race. But secondly, that's an expensive ass car. I don't let random people drive my car, and it only cost $6,000, and is slow as balls. And if I was to let someone drive my car, I would DEFINITELY make sure they either had $6,000 in their pocket, or full coverage.

You're a dumb piece of shit, and aren't very professional coming on here and talking shit about the guy you're currently battling in court with.
He's dumb!?, yet has somehow managed to make millions of dollars selling cars... hmmmm

He's actually a stand up guy. I've met him before talked with him at his lot off midlothian.

It's a risk you take in that business, most of the cars on his lot are high end/exotic... you can't control stupid people.
Old 11-14-2007, 03:43 PM
LowTech1
Registered Member

LowTech1 has a spectacular aura aboutLowTech1 has a spectacular aura about

Originally Posted by Chris@Spool
He's dumb!?, yet has somehow managed to make millions of dollars selling cars... hmmmm

He's actually a stand up guy. I've met him before talked with him at his lot off midlothian.
Same here. Pretty decent fella when I dropped in to inquire about a C5 of his.
Old 11-16-2007, 06:18 AM
da-nteg
Right on!

da-nteg has disabled reputation

Originally Posted by skybluecrx
Also anyone wishing to email me personally can email me at vectorw2man@aol.com Thank you JOHN ROYAL
pmed
Old 11-16-2007, 08:29 AM
GTi-R
V8CRM8R

GTi-R is on a distinguished road

Wow...business is business but who hads over the keys to any car without checking creditials. for all intended purposes that guy could have taken the viper for a joy ride across country.............

good luck

Quick Reply: viper crash on 288