Notices
757 The 757 forum. Introductions and regional topics go here.

Euro Tuners. How many of you would be interested in weekly meets if made availible?

Old 08-15-2005 | 07:23 AM
mnchvgs79
Custom User Title

mnchvgs79 is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: Euro Tuners. How many of you would be interested in weekly meets if made availible?

In case you dumb fucks haven't caught on, zweetdreamz and blah just so happen to be friends. You are all stupid and I wish death upon you.
Old 08-15-2005 | 07:23 AM
El Negro
#XV

El Negro is a splendid one to beholdEl Negro is a splendid one to beholdEl Negro is a splendid one to beholdEl Negro is a splendid one to beholdEl Negro is a splendid one to beholdEl Negro is a splendid one to beholdEl Negro is a splendid one to beholdEl Negro is a splendid one to behold
Default Re: Euro Tuners. How many of you would be interested in weekly meets if made availibl

Originally Posted by mnchvgs79
In case you dumb fucks haven't caught on, zweetdreamz and blah just so happen to be friends. You are all stupid and I wish death upon you.
Isn't calling them "friends" a discredit to the depth of their relationship?
Old 08-15-2005 | 07:24 AM
HatefulMechanic
The Pro to call.

HatefulMechanic HatefulMechanic HatefulMechanic HatefulMechanic HatefulMechanic HatefulMechanic HatefulMechanic HatefulMechanic HatefulMechanic HatefulMechanic HatefulMechanic
Default Re: Euro Tuners. How many of you would be interested in weekly meets if made availibl

Originally Posted by blaxican25
I don't think it's a matter of how much the car costs. A M coupe costs more than a 87 Grand National, but guess which one a guy would want more (provided he does take it in the poop chute on the regular).
Personally, I wouldn't go around touting how muc a M coupe costs. I think it's pretty sad to spend so much money on an ugly car that's so slow.

but a GN has such a shitty interior!!1oMG!!!

if i want something comfortable, i will sit in my Lazy-Boy.
Old 08-15-2005 | 07:25 AM
mnchvgs79
Custom User Title

Isn't calling them "friends" a discredit to the depth of their relationship?
I don't think they are dating anymore are they? I thought they parted ways and are now "looking for love in all the wrong places"...
Old 08-15-2005 | 07:28 AM
mnchvgs79
Custom User Title

Originally Posted by fucT
Only if I could be seen with the HREs!

Interesting thread about HRE wheels
Old 08-15-2005 | 07:29 AM
El Negro
#XV

El Negro is a splendid one to beholdEl Negro is a splendid one to beholdEl Negro is a splendid one to beholdEl Negro is a splendid one to beholdEl Negro is a splendid one to beholdEl Negro is a splendid one to beholdEl Negro is a splendid one to beholdEl Negro is a splendid one to behold

I don't think they are dating anymore are they? I thought they parted ways and are now "looking for love in all the wrong places"...
It was my understanding that they were still stuffing each other's peppers, even though they aren't "together". Besides they only have each other. Bobby's too ugly for any self-respecting fag and Matt has a 2-inch penis.
Old 08-15-2005 | 07:33 AM
mnchvgs79
Custom User Title

It was my understanding that they were still stuffing each other's peppers, even though they aren't "together". Besides they only have each other. Bobby's too ugly for any self-respecting fag and Matt has a 2-inch penis.
I love when people say stupid shit so that thier threads get hijacked like this.

I think Bobby would do well in a gay biker bar and Matt probably would have some good luck at college frat parties.
Old 08-15-2005 | 07:34 AM
El Negro
#XV

Matt probably would have some good luck at college frat parties.
Only if it was Tito's frat.
Old 08-15-2005 | 07:46 AM
blah
Drink Up, Chumps

blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah
Default Re: Euro Tuners. How many of you would be interested in weekly meets if made availible?

Adam and Tim, you two are idiots.

That is all.

-Matt
Old 08-15-2005 | 07:49 AM
mnchvgs79
Custom User Title

Originally Posted by blah
Adam and Tim, you two are idiots.

That is all.

-Matt

Matt, I love you.

Do you want a Turkish Snowcone? or maybe a Filthy Ramirez?

Quick Reply: Euro Tuners. How many of you would be interested in weekly meets if made availible?