Notices
Central VA The Richmond and surrounding areas forum. Introductions and regional topics go here.

anyone want to go to VMP and race some friday?

Old 10-26-2005, 03:58 PM
DLB1994
speed racer

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
DLB1994 is infamous around these partsDLB1994 is infamous around these partsDLB1994 is infamous around these partsDLB1994 is infamous around these partsDLB1994 is infamous around these partsDLB1994 is infamous around these partsDLB1994 is infamous around these partsDLB1994 is infamous around these partsDLB1994 is infamous around these partsDLB1994 is infamous around these partsDLB1994 is infamous around these parts
Default Re: anyone want to go to VMP and race some friday?

ill be there with some of the bikes!! ,and the civc if i ever street tune it
Old 10-26-2005, 04:01 PM
Jason R
Registered Member

Jason R Jason R Jason R Jason R Jason R Jason R Jason R Jason R Jason R Jason R Jason R

Originally Posted by DLB1994
ill be there with some of the bikes!! ,and the civc if i ever street tune it

booo, take the old accord down there.
Old 10-26-2005, 05:14 PM
spnamnt
CIMSPORT

spnamnt has disabled reputation

Originally Posted by UNCDooD
booo, take the old accord down there.
that slowass accord? damn thing hasnt even been to the track ONCE this yr, i think hes scared of it lol. hopefully i can get the del sol street tuned 2morrow
Old 10-26-2005, 05:23 PM
ICULOKN
Settled..

ICULOKN ICULOKN ICULOKN ICULOKN ICULOKN ICULOKN

Originally Posted by 69vette
At least at vmp, kids don't work the waterbox and allow people to drive through it and bring water up to the line. Thats just my experience with richmond and i really don't like their set up with the short stoping distance.
The guys at Richmond are some of the best around... You could EASILY hook better at Richmond on ANY given night. VMP does not treat the track unless its a points race, street boss, or IHRA final event.

You seem to talk about how fast you are... Why dont you come prove it? All we hear on this site is im to fast for this or that.

No im not bashing you, just stating the facts. You like to claim to be the fastest... PROVE IT....
Old 10-26-2005, 06:09 PM
Woodrow
Slow as Shit

Woodrow Woodrow Woodrow Woodrow Woodrow Woodrow Woodrow Woodrow Woodrow Woodrow Woodrow

I never been to Richmond, but plan on visiting often when I come home.
Old 10-26-2005, 07:02 PM
69vette
Registered Member

69vette 69vette 69vette 69vette 69vette 69vette 69vette 69vette 69vette 69vette 69vette

Originally Posted by ICULOKN
The guys at Richmond are some of the best around... You could EASILY hook better at Richmond on ANY given night. VMP does not treat the track unless its a points race, street boss, or IHRA final event.

You seem to talk about how fast you are... Why dont you come prove it? All we hear on this site is im to fast for this or that.

No im not bashing you, just stating the facts. You like to claim to be the fastest... PROVE IT....
Richmond doesn't prep the track that well unless its for the same deal. Who ever claimed to be the fastest? i know i didn't b/c i have a street car and not a tube chassis drag car. Its a fact that richmond has a horrible stoping set up. They know it too. Why else would they only let you run the 1/8th if yor under a certain time? They know you can't stop. Also in case you don't remember from the last post where you told me the same thing, one off crank = me having to wait till callies makes it. I can't just go anywhere and get it so i have to put up with them and wait untill they make it, and they know they have my business no matter what so they are taking their time. I'm not rushing them for no reason at all. Theres only a week few weeks left this year anyway.
Old 10-26-2005, 08:03 PM
slvrgtstang
Registered Member

slvrgtstang has disabled reputation

Originally Posted by 69vette
Richmond doesn't prep the track that well unless its for the same deal. Who ever claimed to be the fastest? i know i didn't b/c i have a street car and not a tube chassis drag car. Its a fact that richmond has a horrible stoping set up. They know it too. Why else would they only let you run the 1/8th if yor under a certain time? They know you can't stop. Also in case you don't remember from the last post where you told me the same thing, one off crank = me having to wait till callies makes it. I can't just go anywhere and get it so i have to put up with them and wait untill they make it, and they know they have my business no matter what so they are taking their time. I'm not rushing them for no reason at all. Theres only a week few weeks left this year anyway.
I would have to agree. slowing down after the 1/4 at richmond is a lot more agressive then at VMP. gotta slam the brakes almost and I'm not even trapping that fast.
Old 10-26-2005, 08:15 PM
Brian T
Kicking Ass

Brian T Brian T Brian T Brian T Brian T Brian T

Your cars just slow down...slow.
Old 10-26-2005, 09:18 PM
eksleeper
Registered Member

eksleeper

Originally Posted by spnamnt
that slowass accord? damn thing hasnt even been to the track ONCE this yr, i think hes scared of it lol. hopefully i can get the del sol street tuned 2morrow
I'll be there if i get all my shit moved in my new house.
Old 10-27-2005, 04:31 AM
mAydAy
Registered Member

mAydAy is an unknown quantity at this point

Well I'm gonna head out to VMP I think instead of Richmond....Its no farther for me, and it'll be easier to get to on a Friday evenin around rush hour for me. Now just gotta get the MBC in there to up boost some more, the wideband O2, then get down there throw some 105 in it, up the boost to ~20-21psi and do a quick street tune then run her.

Quick Reply: anyone want to go to VMP and race some friday?