Notices
Vendor Reviews Post and read reviews for ANY business vendor, including dealerships, that you've dealt with, positive or negative. This is open to anybody and everybody, not restricted to Sponsors. If you're looking for a vendor/service try asking in one of the Regional Forums.

Starting to have a bad experience with debbies r/c world

Old 04-23-2007, 04:52 AM
Jakers
Banned

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Jakers is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: Starting to have a bad experience with debbies r/c world

Debbies rc loves making people feel like dumb asses over stupid toy cars
Old 04-25-2007, 07:34 PM
audiophile24
Registered Member

audiophile24 has disabled reputation

damn you just need to bring your toys to me......man just pack some epoxy into the diffs to lock them or get the steel diffs if you keep chewing them up.....in mine the planetary gears would explode until went with the steel bells with gears.....i have'nt played with it in a while i used to love chasing the dog around the back yard

Last edited by audiophile24; 04-25-2007 at 07:37 PM.
Old 05-11-2007, 04:51 PM
UrGrlGveMeDkBrn
Banned

UrGrlGveMeDkBrn UrGrlGveMeDkBrn UrGrlGveMeDkBrn UrGrlGveMeDkBrn UrGrlGveMeDkBrn UrGrlGveMeDkBrn UrGrlGveMeDkBrn UrGrlGveMeDkBrn UrGrlGveMeDkBrn UrGrlGveMeDkBrn UrGrlGveMeDkBrn

Check this shit out!!!!!!!!!! I called debbies yesterday and asked for a manager right off of the bat. Well I get one and he tells me that he is on it and my truck will deff be done by today or tomarrow. I was like ok cool. Well I get a call today and they tell me that they could not get my truck to start. (funny shit was running when I took it there) And they told me that I had dirt inside of my motor and basicly I was fucked and the motor needed replacing. I was like wtf!!!!! I take it in there to fine tune it and a tranny problem and I get back a blown up motor. I dont know what to do. I told them just to put my shit back together and I am comming to get it. Also it was a newer 250$ motor that was on it.I am fucked. thanks debbies.