Notices
NOVA/DC/MD We've expanded our NOVA forum to include the Greater DC Metro area as well as southern Maryland. Come on in and join our community!

I'm getting new wheels next week!

Old 07-14-2003, 12:42 PM
Skywalker
Atheist.

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Skywalker Skywalker Skywalker Skywalker Skywalker Skywalker Skywalker Skywalker Skywalker Skywalker Skywalker

with all of my heart
Old 07-14-2003, 12:57 PM
FlipLegend
Gone.

FlipLegend is infamous around these partsFlipLegend is infamous around these partsFlipLegend is infamous around these partsFlipLegend is infamous around these partsFlipLegend is infamous around these partsFlipLegend is infamous around these partsFlipLegend is infamous around these partsFlipLegend is infamous around these partsFlipLegend is infamous around these partsFlipLegend is infamous around these partsFlipLegend is infamous around these parts

Originally posted by L.Mini
Me? Eric is the one with the old men checking him out.
Hahahah....age aint nuttin' but a number.
Old 07-14-2003, 01:08 PM
brcivic411

brcivic411 is an unknown quantity at this point
Arrow

random:

How has your Mini held up so far? My sis-in-law really wants one, but she's read all these reviews about how the windshield and headlights are prone to crack.
Old 07-14-2003, 01:59 PM
L.Mini
gimme some tots

L.Mini L.Mini L.Mini L.Mini L.Mini L.Mini L.Mini L.Mini L.Mini L.Mini L.Mini

Some windshields are prone to stress cracks...they are also prone to rock chips because of the angle of the glass. The headlights however....never heard of them cracking, so that must be a rumor. I know alot of people with MINIs and none of them have ever had a headlight crack.
My windshield is fine...I have a rock chip because a big piece of something fell off a truck and hit me, but it's no big deal. I've had the car for almost a year and it's been just great. If she has lots of questions direct her to sites like minicooperonline.com. There are something like 7000 members nationwide on there and she can get alot of info. I would recommend the car to anyone though. I've had a blast with it.