Notices
757 The 757 forum. Introductions and regional topics go here.

Dark Blue Focus ZX3 with Roof Scoop

Old 07-21-2003, 02:02 PM
fokuzsport
obbe obbe doooo

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
fokuzsport is an unknown quantity at this point

hehe yeah i bought the rims off him.. got a really good deal on them.. hey next time you see me stop me and we can meet up. tommy said something along the lines that it was chipped.. and if it was then it wasnt installed right or burned correctly to run the car right.. it was runnin like shit..

yeah the paint was getting really weak on the scoop.. but the idea was tight was hell.. well im about to drop about 10g in mine hopefully at the end of this month.. im going bags hood seats interior change and getting a level 10 auto tranny then boosting.. i cant wait.. i think tommy beat the hell out of the car and thats why it looked like that..

so where you live it? i would like to meet up with you and shoot the shit.. lmk

john
Old 07-21-2003, 02:05 PM
fokuzsport
obbe obbe doooo

also about the throttle body yeah it was sticking bad.. he tried messin with it and i even took a look at it.. the car was idling at like 3500 on a good day.. the car was constently reving and he was loosing gas bad.. so he got a stock throttle body and put that on.. i dont recall what he did with the other one..
Old 07-21-2003, 02:31 PM
Drop Top 13B
Zoomin' & Blingin'

Drop Top 13B is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally posted by fokuzsport
also about the throttle body yeah it was sticking bad.. he tried messin with it and i even took a look at it.. the car was idling at like 3500 on a good day.. the car was constently reving and he was loosing gas bad.. so he got a stock throttle body and put that on.. i dont recall what he did with the other one..
Sounds like a bad throttle position sensor, or map sensor. The car had a chip in it that was custom tuned to the exhaust and TB. This all sounds pretty strange to me. When I had it, there is NO WAY an auto Focus would even be close. A friend of mine in NOVA has an auto ZX3 with a header, chir, exhaust and cold air, basically the same stuff that I had. I used to walk him like a dawg. Maybe the car just didn't like Tommy

Anyway, I live in Williamsburg. I work in Newport News at POMOCO Lincoln-Mercury. Stop by and say hello sometime.

By-the-way, a few of us are starting a new team in Williamsburg, and are always looking for "sister teams" maybe we could all get up sometime.
Old 07-21-2003, 02:33 PM
fokuzsport
obbe obbe doooo

sounds good bro.. i think it was acting like that because of the throttle body. we never did really run after he had it fixed.. plus the ecu was fucked and the chip was taking out because of the wiring problem... yeah it was a huge mess..

i will stop by some time.. that would be tight.. im runnin a focus group out here got about 6-7 active members.. so yeah we need to get up sometime
Old 07-21-2003, 03:27 PM
Drop Top 13B
Zoomin' & Blingin'

I actually kinda got caught up in a your group about three weeks ago on a Friday night. It was about 11PM I think. You guys were going east down 64 from Williamsburg, and we all got off at the Second Ft. Eustis exit going east down Jefferson. It was you, a black ZX3 with 15" wheels, a yellow ZX3 with a wing and I think there was a sedan in the mix too. I was driving a Yellow ZX3. I was behind you most of the time, so I don't think you noticed. But anyway, good little crew you got there.
Old 07-21-2003, 03:53 PM
fokuzsport
obbe obbe doooo

yeah i think i remember you.. sweet.. you should have stopped us!!
Old 07-21-2003, 04:32 PM
Drop Top 13B
Zoomin' & Blingin'

I was running late, or I probably would have.
Old 07-21-2003, 07:11 PM
QuieroZetec

QuieroZetec is an unknown quantity at this point

Hey fokuz.....
Im new to this site. But ive been reading and keepin up for a few weeks though. I live in williamsburg. IM a good friend of drop-top's. He sold me that yellow focus he spoke of. Im moving to norfolk next week but will be doing a LOT of back-n-forth to williamsburg and newport news. Id like to chill with your focus crew sometime. maybe get some ideas. Drop-top is helpin me out, you know, turin that wrench that i have no expirience with as of right now....yeah.......anyway......
Old 07-21-2003, 07:17 PM
fokuzsport
obbe obbe doooo

yeah bro i would love for you to become part of us... if you need any help i would love to help you out.. my email addy is fokuzsport@hotmail.com.. email me let me know whats up and ill shoot you my phone number.. give me a call sometime..

also if you need any foci parts let me know i can get great deals on all kinda of stuff!!
Old 07-21-2003, 07:19 PM
g S x
RIP Chris Schader

g S x g S x g S x g S x g S x g S x g S x g S x g S x g S x g S x

like an ignition switch? hehehe

:my reason for that is that we own a towing business and we tow alot of foci because their iggy switch locked up:

Quick Reply: Dark Blue Focus ZX3 with Roof Scoop