Notices
Automotive Discussion Automotive talk that is not technical can be posted here. Posts must address the general population.

question about ticket

Old 02-10-2008, 03:20 AM
Lord Humongous
VaDriven Mayhem

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Lord Humongous Lord Humongous Lord Humongous Lord Humongous Lord Humongous Lord Humongous Lord Humongous Lord Humongous Lord Humongous Lord Humongous Lord Humongous
Default Re: question about ticket

Originally Posted by 88SinZ
cbucgo, too many words - post more pics or seperate your paragraphs
or learn how to deal with cops
Old 02-10-2008, 11:00 AM
power2weight
Registered Member

power2weight power2weight power2weight power2weight power2weight power2weight power2weight power2weight power2weight power2weight power2weight

Originally Posted by cbucgo
this isn't necessarily true. for instance, i had an import in which I had over $100k invested into in mods/extras. I was looking for a cruise night last summer, my brother behind me in his car, going 37 in a 35 zone. Although both cars were heavily modded, neither of us were doing anything wrong and the cars were very quiet; no loud bumblebee exhausts. Anyhow, cruising along to the next spot and pass a city cop. All of a sudden get pulled over. Not doing wrong. Told me the car had too many mods and he could've given me tickets for exhaust, lights, shaved door handles, etc... Luckily he was pretty nice and told us to go home. I know there were non street legal parts on the car, but here's my point. When's the last time you've seen a 69 camaro with a huge blower sticking out of the hood, tubbed w/ slicks, that was louder than Mark Martins sprint cup car pulled over on the side of the road for illegal aftermarket equip? Don't get me wrong, most police officers are super cool, but this is a scenario that happens way to often for most of us and it's just not fair.

your a fucking idiot keep thinking like that and you will keep getting pulled over.

the state makes the rules and thats that, you dont obey them you get pulled over, its really not that hard.

that 69 camaro was probly running antique tags, giving him a legal way to be illegal.

and you can get pulled over for exhaust, suspension, tint, which im sure you had all of on your 100k dollar car..

and yes cops hate ricers, so suck it up. you want to drive that car then youll get pulled over, its your falt.
Old 02-10-2008, 12:29 PM
94 SN4KE
Jedi Grand Master

94 SN4KE has much to be proud of94 SN4KE has much to be proud of94 SN4KE has much to be proud of94 SN4KE has much to be proud of94 SN4KE has much to be proud of94 SN4KE has much to be proud of94 SN4KE has much to be proud of94 SN4KE has much to be proud of94 SN4KE has much to be proud of94 SN4KE has much to be proud of94 SN4KE has much to be proud of

Originally Posted by power2weight
did you change two lanes at once? if you did then that is unsafe, cause most people change one lane at a time.
that made no sense. this makes me think of something i'm sure everyones mother tells them at a very young age...."son, if all your friends were to go jump off of a bridge, that doesn't mean you need to do it too." besides, who is to say what's safe, and what isn't? is it more unsafe to have a congestion of traffic because people are too timid and scared behind the wheel which causes drivers to want to pass which they should be entitled to? Or is it more unsafe for those passing drivers to want to change lanes to avoid the slow movers who shouldn't be driving in the first place. Kind of like when you see an 80 year old person behind the wheel wearing 2 inch thick glasses, head two inches behind the windshield because her seat is up so far, and driving 25 mph in a 40 mph zone. don't you think maybe they should be ticketed for not obeying the speed limit as well as go to dmv to take another dmv written test, driving test, and vision check??? in my case, why shouldn't the leader of the group in the fast lane that day been ticketed for going to slow in the fast lane of I95??????????????????
It made sense to me. So i'm guessin you did change multiple lanes at once.
Old 02-10-2008, 02:06 PM
cbucgo
Registered Member

cbucgo is an unknown quantity at this point

right, i did change two lanes at once. my post was directed to the idiot that said it's unsafe because most people change one lane at a time and just because most people do something, doesn't mean it's right.
Old 02-10-2008, 02:07 PM
cbucgo
Registered Member

cbucgo is an unknown quantity at this point

question resolved, please lock and close thread
Old 02-10-2008, 04:46 PM
power2weight
Registered Member

power2weight power2weight power2weight power2weight power2weight power2weight power2weight power2weight power2weight power2weight power2weight

right, i did change two lanes at once. my post was directed to the idiot that said it's unsafe because most people change one lane at a time and just because most people do something, doesn't mean it's right.
your right the law makes it right. r-tard.
Old 02-11-2008, 06:28 AM
stofficer2
Registered Member

stofficer2 has disabled reputation

hahahaha......just because everyone is doing doesnt mean its right??? well most people drive the speed limit and most people dont kill other people so does this mean it's really not right because everyone is doing it???
Old 02-11-2008, 07:23 AM
duder
d00d

duder is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by stofficer2
well most people drive the speed limit

Uhhh yeah, I'm going to have to disagree with you on that one. When was the last time you were on I-64?
Old 02-11-2008, 07:24 AM
duder
d00d

duder is an unknown quantity at this point

You know what? Give me your viper and I'll pay the ticket and take the points on my license.
Old 02-11-2008, 07:56 AM
stofficer2
Registered Member

stofficer2 has disabled reputation

i was refering to excessive speeding.

Quick Reply: question about ticket