Notices
Automotive Discussion Automotive talk that is not technical can be posted here. Posts must address the general population.

seat belt saved me.

Old 08-20-2003, 04:30 PM
Shibby
Nitrous is Cheating!

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Shibby is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally posted by SuBjecT_X2
i dont wear it, because the last time i did, i ended up with a bruised trachea. not cool.
If you weren't so short, you'd probably be ok...you know they have those things that you can put on the seatbelt to keep it off the next of little kids...maybe you should try that...
Old 08-20-2003, 04:38 PM
LOCO
Banned

LOCO is an unknown quantity at this point

u are lucky, I never use to wear mine either, and one day my friend picked me up to go to school, and it was wet outside, and I didn't have it on, so we turned onto another road, and for some reason I thought I should put it on, sure enough right after that we went around a turn and he lost control and we went off and embancment and flipped 5 times, starting end over end, and wrapped it around a tree. But I got out the car.
I broke my sternum but if I would not have had my seatbelt on, I would be dead no dought about that.
I now always wear it, even comeing out the driveway.
Old 08-20-2003, 07:07 PM
lolololol
registered derp

lolololol has disabled reputation

Originally posted by Shibby
If you weren't so short, you'd probably be ok...you know they have those things that you can put on the seatbelt to keep it off the next of little kids...maybe you should try that...

lol.....no dude. it was because my shoulders are kinda big, so the seat belt slides up to my neck, and it was annoying, but i kept wearing it until that one fateful day in suffolk......