Notices
757 The 757 forum. Introductions and regional topics go here.

all aspects or berts for alignment?

Old 05-13-2008, 02:29 PM
_crs
Virginia Beach 757

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
_crs has disabled reputation
Default Re: all aspects or berts for alignment?

Bert's is the only place that I've been to that doesn't. "Toe and go" you. They are the only place that I've been to that does lowered cars correctly and they will adjust your camber if you adj. camber to whatever specs you might need. You pay a little bit more but I've used them for yrs no problems.
Old 05-13-2008, 07:03 PM
VADA9
A.K.A Slowintegra92

VADA9 has a little shameless behaviour in the past

C.A.R.S is also a great option they have a very nice machine and do a great job for 60 bux..
Old 05-13-2008, 07:12 PM
95vadsm
Formerly da_clipse

95vadsm has disabled reputation

I think me and one of the ole DSM's will be paying AA a visit this weekend.
Old 05-13-2008, 07:15 PM
brokenboost
FML.

brokenboost brokenboost brokenboost brokenboost brokenboost brokenboost brokenboost brokenboost brokenboost brokenboost

Originally Posted by _crs
Bert's is the only place that I've been to that doesn't. "Toe and go" you. They are the only place that I've been to that does lowered cars correctly and they will adjust your camber if you adj. camber to whatever specs you might need. You pay a little bit more but I've used them for yrs no problems.
QFT
I know Mike knew a shit ton about custom settings/specs and got my adj. control arms dialed in. The entire shop was really chill too. I pretty much sat right under the car with him while he did the work. I have never been to All Aspects but I can say with 99.9999% (nothing is perfect) certainty that you will leave Bert's more than satisfied.
Old 05-13-2008, 07:26 PM
shawn22
FUCKIN MAGNETS

shawn22 shawn22 shawn22 shawn22 shawn22 shawn22 shawn22 shawn22 shawn22 shawn22 shawn22

All Aspects will do the same. If you want to, give them some specs and they will set your car to it (provided they can be physically achieved).
Old 05-13-2008, 07:38 PM
elambz
<3

elambz elambz elambz elambz elambz elambz elambz elambz elambz elambz elambz

Bert's is a great place for an alignment. You won't go wrong at either shop. I'd go to Bert's mainly because its a lot closer to me, but if AA was closer, I'd go there.
Old 05-13-2008, 07:41 PM
JETSWU87
OM NOM NOM E30

JETSWU87 JETSWU87 JETSWU87 JETSWU87 JETSWU87 JETSWU87 JETSWU87 JETSWU87 JETSWU87 JETSWU87 JETSWU87

All Aspects Motorsports
136 Tilden Ave
Chesapeake, VA 23320
757-547-2888

They always answer the phone, and if he says it will be done that day...it will be done that day.

Right before the Great bridge(Battlefield Blvd), Bridge...if that makes any sense.
Old 05-13-2008, 08:25 PM
MA-HALF-E
Awesome.

MA-HALF-E MA-HALF-E MA-HALF-E MA-HALF-E MA-HALF-E MA-HALF-E MA-HALF-E MA-HALF-E MA-HALF-E MA-HALF-E MA-HALF-E

Never had a problem with Bert's. Never been to AA, but I have heard a lot of good things about them. Sounds like you can't go wrong with either.
Old 05-15-2008, 10:31 AM
zexpwrd4door
R E U P Gang

zexpwrd4door zexpwrd4door zexpwrd4door zexpwrd4door zexpwrd4door zexpwrd4door zexpwrd4door zexpwrd4door zexpwrd4door

Berts did all my cars for a while but the last time they didn't get the truck done very well...
Old 05-15-2008, 10:44 AM
Axelerate
<3

Axelerate Axelerate Axelerate Axelerate Axelerate Axelerate Axelerate Axelerate Axelerate Axelerate Axelerate

You wont get the "your tires are gonna wear out fast" speech at All Aspects like I used to get at Bert's. They didn't like being told where to set my toe and camber at.

At All Aspects they will work with you to get what you are trying to get out of the alignment. Everyone I know that auto-x's or road races in the area goes to All Aspects.

Quick Reply: all aspects or berts for alignment?