Notices
Vendor Reviews Post and read reviews for ANY business vendor, including dealerships, that you've dealt with, positive or negative. This is open to anybody and everybody, not restricted to Sponsors. If you're looking for a vendor/service try asking in one of the Regional Forums.

Redline Customs Screwed Me!

Old 05-27-2008, 09:15 AM
integrarj
Registered Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
integrarj has disabled reputation
Default Re: Redline Customs Screwed Me!

thanks. see its people like that that you bend over backwards for and they talk bad about you like that. and for one the total price he got with hasport mounts,linkage and axels cannot be beaten by anyone else. the price was dirt cheap because i felt sorry because of his situation and i tried to help him out and this is what i get in return.
Old 05-27-2008, 09:17 AM
integrarj
Registered Member

to all those that know us and are supporting me on this i thank you. and anytime yall need somethin just give me a call
Old 05-27-2008, 10:56 AM
Ninja11
Registered Member

Ninja11 has disabled reputation

i looks like your both at fault lol. The guy at redline told you what you needed, but at the same time he still did a messy job wiring it .
Old 05-27-2008, 12:16 PM
integrarj
Registered Member

never did a messy wiring job. will post pics of his swap soon
Old 05-27-2008, 12:16 PM
Rey Mysterio
Registered Member

Rey Mysterio Rey Mysterio Rey Mysterio Rey Mysterio Rey Mysterio Rey Mysterio Rey Mysterio Rey Mysterio Rey Mysterio Rey Mysterio Rey Mysterio

Originally Posted by Ninja11
i looks like your both at fault lol. The guy at redline told you what you needed, but at the same time he still did a messy job wiring it .
do you not read?
Old 05-27-2008, 02:25 PM
Ninja11
Registered Member

Ninja11 has disabled reputation

Originally Posted by sh!tsweak
do you not read?
no im pretty sure i read.

Originally Posted by CiviCboy90
Whats up,

I'm here to warn everyone who is thinking about having work done to their ride at Redline Customs to NOT DO IT!!!!!!!!!!
Ricky at redline put a B16 in my 90 civic and now I'm having problems. Sometimes when you start the car it will cut right back off, and continually do it until you start it and give it gas. Also he put butt connectors on every wire that he had to cut (instead of doing it the right way). He also didn't even mount my intake so that was just hanging on by the clamp, and he left loose wires hanging dangerously close to my cooling fan ( just waiting to get caught up and ripped out) he also left wire looms hanging not even a inch away from the alternator belt ( once again just waiting to get wrapped up and ripped out). And he installed a tach that doesn't work properly and still charged me! Also my check engine light keeps popping on.

Any one who had a bad experience with I would greatly appreciate it if you could e-mail me at smithlatney@yahoo.com with what happened and a contact number because I plan on taking him to court to get my money for all labor charges. Once again if you had any type of bad transaction with him please contact me! And anyone who's thinking about doing business with DO NOT DO IT GO SOMEWHERE ELSE!!!!!!!!!!
and to the people at redline, when you post the pics it will help you defend yourselves so were not just going by what people say. The customer and the business need to settle this themselves and leave everyone else out of it.

Last edited by Ninja11; 05-27-2008 at 02:27 PM.
Old 05-27-2008, 02:34 PM
civiccord
Yung Gunnaz Racing

civiccord civiccord

I support Redline Customs and I do need some skunk 2 springs, jdm front, turbo kit for teg, new rims, carbon fiber lip kit and hood.....etc. I spent a decent amount of money with Ricky but didnt get no d*mn payment plan haha.
Old 05-27-2008, 02:37 PM
integrarj
Registered Member

and T your one of our best customers and one of the first that cam here when we opened. so yea just come by anytime you know i got you. and for the rest i know these threads are gonna go on and on about us.
Old 05-27-2008, 02:39 PM
integrarj
Registered Member

im not the one bringing everyone in it because i dont need there opinion. anyone that has issues or anything just be mature enough to contact us directly.

Redline Customs
804-559-3503
Old 05-27-2008, 02:40 PM
ui4life!
Mr Biggz

ui4life! is an unknown quantity at this point

hey i was with t when he picked up his car! i like you guys. i never had any work done but from t's civic yall did a hell of a job!

Quick Reply: Redline Customs Screwed Me!