Notices
757 The 757 forum. Introductions and regional topics go here.

Hey Wild wacky wednesday fans..

Old 06-20-2008, 07:34 PM
Corey
Yup, jolly poopbuggy

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Corey Corey Corey Corey Corey Corey Corey Corey Corey Corey Corey
Default Re: Hey Wild wacky wednesday fans..

Originally Posted by Beach Cruiser
he had FTD in the TT's
I thought Gil had the fastest time...
Originally Posted by racevett
Okay the vett is silver,not gold,and nobody walks away with 1 on 1`s unless they get the inside lane each time. I`ll give anyone the outside and 2 car lengths which is the rule agreed on.Their are some good drivers and fast cars out there but giving up many car lengths or getting the outside lane is hard to overcome.I know I lost early last 2 weeks. As for FTD it wasn`t, you can only win the time attacks and 1 on 1`s once each year,so each week the next person in line wins but you get points according to your true finish. I do agree with you that Jason is a talented driver though, I have been watching him since he was 12. Glad to see the comments and interest in the events it`s a blast out there.
Gil? Is it you?
Old 06-21-2008, 06:45 AM
racevett
Registered Member

racevett has disabled reputation

Yes, wasn`t knocking anyone or beating any drums just trying to clarify the format and rules of this event which or a bit different. The competition is tough and some of the cars and trucks really suprise me at how well they do.There are a lot of cars that are daily drivers and I give them credit for putting it all on the line. ntinhri was wondering why you missed Wen. if you find a tire sponser please let me know!

Later
Old 06-21-2008, 07:50 AM
Doc.SS

Doc.SS Doc.SS Doc.SS Doc.SS Doc.SS Doc.SS Doc.SS Doc.SS Doc.SS Doc.SS Doc.SS

Originally Posted by slowMR2
yeah a 91 integra got to low in turn 3 hit the grass a little tryed to correct and slamed into the wall hard. Deff didnt drive it home. He was ok thou
That was a buddy of mine.
http://videos.streetfire.net/video/E...gra_167236.htm
Old 06-21-2008, 01:30 PM
ntinhri
Registered Member

ntinhri has a spectacular aura aboutntinhri has a spectacular aura about

that is Petes car.. But it looks like he had different rims.. WHich means he wasnt on his normal avon racing tires.. Also I dont understand the video comments... Pete never talks shit. He is one of the nicest guys out there (atleast to everyone I see him talk to).

Anyone know if pete let his brother drive or was pete driving? that didnt look like petes driving style.. although he did tell me 2 weeks ago he gets nervious going into T3 to hard..

Man that sucks, I'm sure he'll be back next week in another car..

Gill- I missed last week cause my wisdom teeth were killing me.. And it looks like I wont be out next week cause that when those lil things come out.. I am still looking for some new tires, I dont think I need to be out there running on corded tires.. Im searching the autocross forums for more used tires. (245 or 275x35x18's a6 hoosiers).. Im currently thinking I need to step back to a 245 since my rim is only 8"s and it might actually allow more contact patch on the ground. seems the 275's never got even wear even on the autocross's..
Old 06-21-2008, 04:16 PM
Doc.SS

Doc.SS Doc.SS Doc.SS Doc.SS Doc.SS Doc.SS Doc.SS Doc.SS Doc.SS Doc.SS Doc.SS

It wasn't my buddies car, I'll have to ask what the owners name is.
Old 06-21-2008, 04:19 PM
shawn22
FUCKIN MAGNETS

shawn22 shawn22 shawn22 shawn22 shawn22 shawn22 shawn22 shawn22 shawn22 shawn22 shawn22

Originally Posted by ntinhri
that is Petes car.. But it looks like he had different rims.. WHich means he wasnt on his normal avon racing tires.. Also I dont understand the video comments... Pete never talks shit. He is one of the nicest guys out there (atleast to everyone I see him talk to).

Anyone know if pete let his brother drive or was pete driving? that didnt look like petes driving style.. although he did tell me 2 weeks ago he gets nervious going into T3 to hard..

Man that sucks, I'm sure he'll be back next week in another car..

Gill- I missed last week cause my wisdom teeth were killing me.. And it looks like I wont be out next week cause that when those lil things come out.. I am still looking for some new tires, I dont think I need to be out there running on corded tires.. Im searching the autocross forums for more used tires. (245 or 275x35x18's a6 hoosiers).. Im currently thinking I need to step back to a 245 since my rim is only 8"s and it might actually allow more contact patch on the ground. seems the 275's never got even wear even on the autocross's..
Yeah Pete is definitely a cool dude. I autocrossed with him at Langley last year and was working the corner with him and he's a good guy, sucks to hear that was his car, I thought it was someone elses.
Old 06-23-2008, 03:20 PM
Jumpin Fool
Registered Member

Jumpin Fool has disabled reputation

All right,
Just to clear up a few things.
Yes, It was Pete's car.
No, His brother wasn't driving. His brother wrecked his own car the week before.
For those of you that didn't notice, Pete was driving his 240 out there that night. That's why he let me drive the Integra. Yep, it was me. He, like everybody I know, never expected me to try and move the wall. And for all of you that bought into the illusion that getting out of the car means your ok, I'M STILL HURTIN'
I was just sitting there in la-la land when the crash crew came up to the passenger side and asked if I was alright. I looked and the guy and said, "It's not my car."
Pete came over to check on me and explain it's just a car and can be replaced, the important thing was that I was ok. As the night went on, the adrenaline wore off, and I had time to think about it, the pain set in.
I'm sure I'll be messed up for a while but I'm up and about. No brace or anything. Just can't quite turn my head to the right the way it should yet.
As for the car, we already found another body/chassis and will be swapping out motor/trans. Wish my neck was that easy to fix.
For those of you that don't know me, I normally drive the Cobalt SC with Lambo doors. It's laid up right now at the dealer. Don't know what's wrong with it.
I'm hoping to get my monster Fiero out there this week if all goes well.