Notices
757 The 757 forum. Introductions and regional topics go here.

cars to watch out for ...

Old 06-30-2008, 05:09 PM
enslavedmind
did you see that?

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
enslavedmind has much to be proud ofenslavedmind has much to be proud ofenslavedmind has much to be proud ofenslavedmind has much to be proud ofenslavedmind has much to be proud ofenslavedmind has much to be proud ofenslavedmind has much to be proud ofenslavedmind has much to be proud ofenslavedmind has much to be proud ofenslavedmind has much to be proud ofenslavedmind has much to be proud of
Default Re: cars to watch out for ...

thats right better to be safe then sorry if he lives down the road so be it, but i dont want my shit fucked with.
Old 06-30-2008, 06:03 PM
sshhbequiet
Banned

sshhbequiet can only hope to improve

Originally Posted by KnotRLY
Wait till your shits stolen *****. You have to be suspicious of everyone these days. I keep my car locked, and it has an alarm, and its been broken into two, or three times.

haha, no need to get all hostile buddy. as long as you have insurance on your car, thats really all you CAN do to protect yourself. whether you have an alarm or not, if someone wants your car bad enough, they are gonna get it.
Old 06-30-2008, 06:26 PM
s2katin
misunderstood.

s2katin s2katin s2katin s2katin s2katin s2katin s2katin s2katin s2katin s2katin s2katin

Originally Posted by sshhbequiet
haha, no need to get all hostile buddy. as long as you have insurance on your car, thats really all you CAN do to protect yourself. whether you have an alarm or not, if someone wants your car bad enough, they are gonna get it.
Yeah, like I said, keep it locked definately, put it in the garage if possible (if you have a garage that is), get a good loud alarm system so you will definately know if someone tries to break in, because if the alarm goes off real loud n scares the shit out of people I would think they would just take off as fast as possible.
Old 07-01-2008, 12:21 AM
Misfit
Hey good lookin'

Misfit Misfit Misfit Misfit Misfit Misfit Misfit Misfit Misfit Misfit Misfit

Originally Posted by sshhbequiet
No hostility here, just saying.
Old 07-02-2008, 05:19 AM
Pharm0r
CrossFit KILLS

Pharm0r Pharm0r Pharm0r Pharm0r Pharm0r Pharm0r Pharm0r Pharm0r Pharm0r Pharm0r Pharm0r

mine stays parked on the oceana base =] dont really have to worry too much about theivery.

confront the dudes, stop em at 3 am and ask them if they plan on stealing your shit. if not then let them on their marry way. it will definatly get the point across. carry a .357 in your pocket just in case =]
Old 07-07-2008, 10:26 AM
Worlds Greatest
Registered Member

Worlds Greatest has disabled reputation

haha my old del sol enslaved mind has is the sickness, they proly just wanted to look at it over and over haha jk
Old 07-07-2008, 10:33 AM
3Point5SE
Registered Member

3Point5SE 3Point5SE 3Point5SE 3Point5SE 3Point5SE 3Point5SE 3Point5SE 3Point5SE 3Point5SE 3Point5SE 3Point5SE

umm... he can't cruise through neighborhoods??? I do it all the times *fears for his life for people might mistake him for a car theif*
Old 07-07-2008, 10:45 AM
kanadaa
Flesh Into Gear.

kanadaa kanadaa kanadaa kanadaa kanadaa kanadaa kanadaa kanadaa kanadaa kanadaa kanadaa

Originally Posted by elements757
also maybe he just got it

when dbags just get a "nice car" they tend to drive it around alllll day. It's annoying. Like on a good summer day hearing the same civic roar up the street with a fat can. I think everyone in high school with a decent car did it. Hell even I did, but I went on 64 to top it out, didn't do much 25 speed limit cruising.

[/childhood memories]
Silly VW's

Originally Posted by BONG
your right you shouldnt have to.

BUT unless you have been asleep for the past year, or just blind, there have been 49187743.1 hondas/acuras stolen in the area.

so if you own one, and wish to keep it that way, your safest bet is to pull it in your garage.
Just in case anybody was wondering, the .1 was a wheel.

Originally Posted by enslavedmind
thats right better to be safe then sorry if he lives down the road so be it, but i dont want my shit fucked with.
I haven't seen anybody new down there, but I did talk to the guy with the purple cougar. He just seems misguided.

Originally Posted by KnotRLY
No hostility here, just saying.
HI!!!!!!!

Originally Posted by Worlds Greatest
haha my old del sol enslaved mind has is the sickness, they proly just wanted to look at it over and over haha jk
hahahaHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!111!!!!1!!!!

Originally Posted by PT2131
umm... he can't cruise through neighborhoods??? I do it all the times *fears for his life for people might mistake him for a car theif*
Srsly Guys, Srsly.
Old 07-07-2008, 02:55 PM
Do Work
Team Ultraspeed

Do Work has a reputation beyond reputeDo Work has a reputation beyond reputeDo Work has a reputation beyond reputeDo Work has a reputation beyond reputeDo Work has a reputation beyond reputeDo Work has a reputation beyond reputeDo Work has a reputation beyond reputeDo Work has a reputation beyond reputeDo Work has a reputation beyond reputeDo Work has a reputation beyond repute

most likley smoking weed.