Notices
757 The 757 forum. Introductions and regional topics go here.

new to the area, new meeting idea

Old 08-28-2003 | 06:40 PM
TheGoaT
Pimpin is Easy

TheGoaT TheGoaT TheGoaT TheGoaT TheGoaT TheGoaT TheGoaT

We are meeting at Lowes on Battlefield at 7pm. Also if you go to the beach at 5pm I'll be at Jenros. Lots of muscle cars there.
Old 08-28-2003 | 07:01 PM
RatedV
Formerly Shinobi....

RatedV is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally posted by MPM20
screw you dude, never said that you werent cool enough to hang out because your car isnt fast. i only said i wanted to hang out with people with fast cars. in other words. i dont appreciate most imports.....get it.... i have a mustang. i like american muscle. me and most civic or CRX owners have nothing in common. get my drift? does that make me cool. i dont know. the people that i was interested in hanging out with can probably relate to what im saying. all i want is a hangout with no 17 sec cars doing burnouts and getting us kicked out. and where cars have wings that dont slow them down by a second. you know???
I hate pricks like this.......This is why there should be a screening process, that way "FUCKTARDS LIKE YOU" couldnt post arrogant ignorant post's......I dont like civics either but i know of a few that would hand me and you "THE FUCKTARD" our asses.....Your not a god yet , you gotta learn before you can teach newbie.....Go back to the Ford racing forum and learn some manners......90% of us are imports and the other 9.9% are cool ass domestic pplz...(Notice you are the .1% that i think is gay) So by all means bring your 12 Sec. "not in the muscle car erra but says he is" "96" Mustang and be welcome by all the forgivers, If i show up which i might to meet lil spic to appologize for the bouts we've had here on drag, ill extend a warm finger to ya......

Oh and have a nice day.......
Old 08-28-2003 | 08:07 PM
nickyroo
~

nickyroo has disabled reputation

umm i think what he meant is that if it is a 12 sec or faster (which im sure is flexible, just ask) requirement, it will keep the riceboys away. that doesnt mean there cant be import owners out there, that doesnt mean there cant be 13 sec cars out there, but for the most part, the kids that light up their all-weather tires on their honda accords are not 12 sec car owners. so a time requirement will keep them away. i doubt the guy is gonna ask for fuckin timeslips when you show up, its just a way of handling people that want to come. chill out a bit.
Old 08-28-2003 | 08:31 PM
MPM20

MPM20 is an unknown quantity at this point

thanks reuter. i wasnt trying to step on anyones toes. all i was saying was 12 sec or faster cars. imports or domestics. i LIKE SUPRAS and SKYLINE. i dont know why it was so hard to see that i just didnt wanna sey. hell lets meet up im new to the area. and come to find out im in a parking lot at 11 at night, with some civics with no front hubcaps and coffee cans for exhaust. thats not what im after. by all means. the 10 sec CRX. come on, and hang out. hell ill talk about that car. but i dont wanna talk NOS and blow off valve size on a stock motor with a turbo runnin 2#'s off boost. what is so freakin hard to understand?
Old 08-29-2003 | 02:46 AM
Discord

Discord is an unknown quantity at this point

You do know that if anyone seriously takes you up on this, you'd probably have like 5 people total off this site...

For the most part, bodykits and neons reign supreme here...
Old 08-29-2003 | 03:03 AM
WS6
www.autocross.us

WS6 is an unknown quantity at this point

I guess I am not allowed to come hang out then.
My daily driver only runs a 15.7 @ 87mph.
Old 08-29-2003 | 06:41 AM
SCOOBY STEVE
sup

SCOOBY STEVE SCOOBY STEVE SCOOBY STEVE SCOOBY STEVE SCOOBY STEVE SCOOBY STEVE SCOOBY STEVE SCOOBY STEVE SCOOBY STEVE SCOOBY STEVE SCOOBY STEVE

Originally posted by MPM20
thanks reuter. i wasnt trying to step on anyones toes. all i was saying was 12 sec or faster cars. imports or domestics. i LIKE SUPRAS and SKYLINE. i dont know why it was so hard to see that i just didnt wanna sey. hell lets meet up im new to the area. and come to find out im in a parking lot at 11 at night, with some civics with no front hubcaps and coffee cans for exhaust. thats not what im after. by all means. the 10 sec CRX. come on, and hang out. hell ill talk about that car. but i dont wanna talk NOS and blow off valve size on a stock motor with a turbo runnin 2#'s off boost. what is so freakin hard to understand?
dude youre gay, quit watching 2f&2f, not all of us are like that fuck face, stereotypical bitch, theres some of that enjoy and take pride into taking a 16-17 second grocery getter and making into a 12 second or below, instead of buying muscle out of the package, seems to me you might not have enough in common with some of us.
Old 08-29-2003 | 06:45 AM
travisnd
VA

travisnd travisnd travisnd travisnd travisnd travisnd travisnd travisnd travisnd travisnd travisnd

Originally posted by fucT
dude youre gay, quit watching 2f&2f, not all of us are like that fuck face, stereotypical bitch, theres some of that enjoy and take pride into taking a 16-17 second grocery getter and making into a 12 second or below, instead of buying muscle out of the package, seems to me you might not have enough in common with some of us.
Sad thing is, is that his get together was supposed to be all top end jap cars, when the fastest cars there were probably the vettes and the Z06!
Old 08-29-2003 | 07:04 AM
Heat
HAM

Heat Heat Heat Heat Heat Heat Heat Heat Heat Heat Heat

Hell yeah! V8 POWER IN THIS MOFO
Old 08-29-2003 | 07:22 AM
travisnd
VA

travisnd travisnd travisnd travisnd travisnd travisnd travisnd travisnd travisnd travisnd travisnd

Originally posted by Heat
Hell yeah! V8 POWER IN THIS MOFO
LOL

Quick Reply: new to the area, new meeting idea