Notices
The Twisties For all you cone killers and nazis. This includes Auto-X, Road Racing, and Drifting.

AIK (counts as 'twisties' correct?)

Old 10-16-2008 | 09:41 PM
Tarzan Bakerada
Needs more poke.

Tarzan Bakerada Tarzan Bakerada Tarzan Bakerada Tarzan Bakerada Tarzan Bakerada Tarzan Bakerada Tarzan Bakerada Tarzan Bakerada Tarzan Bakerada Tarzan Bakerada Tarzan Bakerada
Default Re: AIK (counts as 'twisties' correct?)

Originally Posted by m nagger
you always bring out the dirty in me cutie pie. haha
uuhhh lol?
Old 10-17-2008 | 01:10 PM
kashimiru
Registered Member

kashimiru kashimiru kashimiru kashimiru kashimiru kashimiru kashimiru kashimiru kashimiru kashimiru kashimiru

Originally Posted by NismoSE-R
You need to come out to motorworld.
I stopped by today and just saw standing water and no karts. It made me realize that I have yet to ever see any karts in the pits or racing on your new track. There specific times that one can/can't run your EuroTrack? Guess rainy days are out of the question? How long does it take for the track to dry after it does rain?
Old 10-17-2008 | 04:40 PM
nismo300zr2
Show-lo car

nismo300zr2 nismo300zr2 nismo300zr2 nismo300zr2 nismo300zr2 nismo300zr2 nismo300zr2 nismo300zr2 nismo300zr2 nismo300zr2 nismo300zr2

Originally Posted by kashimiru
I stopped by today and just saw standing water and no karts. It made me realize that I have yet to ever see any karts in the pits or racing on your new track. There specific times that one can/can't run your EuroTrack? Guess rainy days are out of the question? How long does it take for the track to dry after it does rain?
funny how that all goes with your sig quote. LOL!!

as for suck.. i sure have seen my share as well. one driver going full speed in front of me only to ricochet off the wall after going wide,, COMPLETELY airborne 4 wheels off nearly parallel with my eye level. Also have seen quite a few end up completely stuck on top of the tire barriers. too funny.

<3 AIK. i may have to check out motoW next time im there (and they are open) just for a change.
Old 10-17-2008 | 06:03 PM
Tarzan Bakerada
Needs more poke.

Tarzan Bakerada Tarzan Bakerada Tarzan Bakerada Tarzan Bakerada Tarzan Bakerada Tarzan Bakerada Tarzan Bakerada Tarzan Bakerada Tarzan Bakerada Tarzan Bakerada Tarzan Bakerada

Yeah today was the slowest its been this year. And the rain deffinatley killed it. When it rains we pull them in and it usually takes us about a half an hour depending how wet it is to dry it. Other then that its open as long as the park is open(daily 10am-6ish, till about 8 or 9 on fri and sat nights).
Old 10-17-2008 | 06:45 PM
kashimiru
Registered Member

kashimiru kashimiru kashimiru kashimiru kashimiru kashimiru kashimiru kashimiru kashimiru kashimiru kashimiru

Yeah today was the slowest its been this year. And the rain deffinatley killed it. When it rains we pull them in and it usually takes us about a half an hour depending how wet it is to dry it. Other then that its open as long as the park is open(daily 10am-6ish, till about 8 or 9 on fri and sat nights).
so you don't close at sunset on fri/sat?

are the seats fabric wrapped? If so, I'd assume that takes a while to dry as well. Had people shit/piss themselves before and it took forever for the fabric cleaners to dry after scrubbing them clean.

rain tires?
Old 10-17-2008 | 06:51 PM
Tarzan Bakerada
Needs more poke.

so you don't close at sunset on fri/sat?

are the seats fabric wrapped? If so, I'd assume that takes a while to dry as well. Had people shit/piss themselves before and it took forever for the fabric cleaners to dry after scrubbing them clean.

rain tires?

Correct. But today was just so dead we didn't bother turning the lights on.

And yeah the seats are fabric wrapped, they don't normally get to wet unless its poring and we don't have a lot of people to help bring them in. And no rain tires. Even if we did the track surface is SOO slick in the rain you would just fly into rails.
Old 10-17-2008 | 07:10 PM
kashimiru
Registered Member

And no rain tires. Even if we did the track surface is SOO slick in the rain you would just fly into rails.
what about running the viper karts on the roadracer track

edit: obviously no timing strip, but not everyone's that concerned w/ laptimes. 10 laps, or just count 8/10 min
Old 10-17-2008 | 10:02 PM
Tarzan Bakerada
Needs more poke.

what about running the viper karts on the roadracer track

edit: obviously no timing strip, but not everyone's that concerned w/ laptimes. 10 laps, or just count 8/10 min
Dear god, if we put the viper karts on the roadracer track someone would seriously die, or become paralyzed. Those karts are stupid fast around that track, they grip so well. If you were to hit a rail i really think it would just flip. So much fun, but not safe at all.
Old 10-29-2008 | 09:00 AM
nismo300zr2
Show-lo car

nismo300zr2 nismo300zr2 nismo300zr2 nismo300zr2 nismo300zr2 nismo300zr2 nismo300zr2 nismo300zr2 nismo300zr2 nismo300zr2 nismo300zr2

so i went again late Sat night for supertrack after the sumo show and there was noone 'fast' to follow. me +14 nubs on the track = fun driving though. I think i have more fun cutting thru traffic and watching wrecks than beating any PR's.

two lost their neck braces in front of me, i've never seen before. Some dumb chick slammed into me as i was (ahead) slowing and turning at the last back corner before pit entry and she lost her helmet completely. LMFAO she stopped dead in her tracks as i continued on shaking my head. that run i sitll ended up with the 3rd fastest time of the week.

the following run i stepped into a SK and bumped up to 2nd for the week. Both runs were using no brakes (for corner entry) . slower is faster :shrug: