Notices
757 The 757 forum. Introductions and regional topics go here.

New to the VA car scene. help!

Old 11-01-2008, 07:22 PM
AdubsGSR
Registered Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
AdubsGSR has disabled reputation
Default Re: New to the VA car scene. help!

Originally Posted by I spy Psi, no?
It's to cold to meet up outside now.

Go the mall and mack on the snow bunnies.
ignorance
Old 11-01-2008, 07:53 PM
1slowxr4ti
Registered Member

1slowxr4ti has disabled reputation

haha i used to go out to those gay car meets and make some money out of some of the ricers . yes there is alot of rice out there but there also nice cars. its too cold now and the car scene is dying any way
Old 11-01-2008, 08:06 PM
Fabrik8
Racetracks

Fabrik8 Fabrik8 Fabrik8 Fabrik8 Fabrik8 Fabrik8 Fabrik8 Fabrik8 Fabrik8 Fabrik8 Fabrik8

Originally Posted by derangedazn
Compared to what....cavalier, pinto?
Thunderbird. But yeah, Cavalier, etc.
Old 11-01-2008, 09:13 PM
Wu TAng
DA CLAN!

Wu TAng is a jewel in the roughWu TAng is a jewel in the roughWu TAng is a jewel in the rough

My t-bird was just a car that i found when i moved down here i used to have a 93 fox with a 2.3 turbo swap. And i dont thing turbo civics are show just didnt want to offend anyone by using the word ricer. I like turbo and supercharged civics as long as they are done the right way.

Originally Posted by Lester
He's a cop!
Im not, never will be.

Originally Posted by Fabrik8
It can't be that long, you're only 18.

We're glad you like cars, but what does a '90 T-Bird have to do with performance cars?

Turbo Civics are much more of a performance car than your T-Bird ever was, sorry to burst your bubble. That is, unless you have a V8 in your T-Bird, and then you'd just be missing the handling part of a performance car. Oh, and the weight. But..Civics are still a better car.
Wow im only 18 but have been going to the drag tracks and autocross events, and racing gocats, since i was 10 not saying its been that long but yea its been a while. You call my t-bird slow but a supercharged v6 rated 210hp/315tq in stock form (which mine isn't) in 1990 is slow? Even new 350z's , evos, sti's and mustangs dont come with the sane torque #'s. What sacale do you use here in VA? Before i came here i had a foxbody 2.3 turbo that i had started to build for drag events until i moved.

And not to burst your bubble but V8 t-birds are slower then the supercharged v6 ones.
Im just into odd cars. Ones you wouldnt look twice at unless you knew something about them already. Just looking for something diffrent, didnt know you were so quick to flame somebody here. You seemed like such nice people.
Old 11-02-2008, 03:31 AM
Joker.
HNIC

Joker. Joker. Joker. Joker. Joker. Joker. Joker. Joker. Joker. Joker. Joker.

Originally Posted by supercoupeman
My t-bird was just a car that i found when i moved down here i used to have a 93 fox with a 2.3 turbo swap. And i dont thing turbo civics are show just didnt want to offend anyone by using the word ricer. I like turbo and supercharged civics as long as they are done the right way.

Im not, never will be.

Wow im only 18 but have been going to the drag tracks and autocross events, and racing gocats, since i was 10 not saying its been that long but yea its been a while. You call my t-bird slow but a supercharged v6 rated 210hp/315tq in stock form (which mine isn't) in 1990 is slow? Even new 350z's , evos, sti's and mustangs dont come with the sane torque #'s. What sacale do you use here in VA? Before i came here i had a foxbody 2.3 turbo that i had started to build for drag events until i moved.

And not to burst your bubble but V8 t-birds are slower then the supercharged v6 ones.
Im just into odd cars. Ones you wouldnt look twice at unless you knew something about them already. Just looking for something diffrent, didnt know you were so quick to flame somebody here. You seemed like such nice people.
Pics of said mustang plz.
If you keep up the little bickering match you got going on you wont last too long.
Old 11-02-2008, 03:55 AM
1slowxr4ti
Registered Member

1slowxr4ti has disabled reputation

Originally Posted by supercoupeman

You seemed like such nice people.

some of us are nice but the majority on here are immature ass hats
Old 11-02-2008, 05:22 AM
DORKO
Bearded.

DORKO DORKO DORKO DORKO DORKO DORKO DORKO DORKO DORKO DORKO DORKO

post pics of both cars.

asap
Old 11-02-2008, 05:34 AM
zelle
in another castle.

zelle zelle zelle zelle zelle zelle zelle zelle zelle zelle zelle

t-bird love! <3
Old 11-02-2008, 06:40 AM
slowrx
Registered member

slowrx slowrx slowrx slowrx slowrx slowrx slowrx slowrx slowrx slowrx slowrx

Lol your a turbo ford guy. The spics will love you.
Old 11-02-2008, 07:11 AM
Broke Neck
-8th Day Clothing-

Broke Neck Broke Neck Broke Neck Broke Neck Broke Neck Broke Neck Broke Neck Broke Neck Broke Neck Broke Neck Broke Neck

Originally Posted by slowrx
Lol your a turbo ford guy. The spics will love you.
+1

You should jump back into the 2.3T world and forget about the 3.8 world.

This comming from a guy who had the "quickest" SC in the area two years ago. I had a 89, titanium, 5 speed.

Had a ported blower, raised top, gears, full 3" exaust, pulley, 75 shot, tweecer r/t (im sure im forgetting more)

But in the end it was still slow and heavy. Finally got a tiny bit smarter and moved into a foxbody .... and now looking back I shake my head anytime I think about why I tried to make one of those things quick. Dont get me wrong mine would pull pretty hard on the interstate .

What all is done to your SC

The SC crowd in Hampton Roads is a bunch of weird old guys .... it made me hate having one. You can find them out at Jenros on Sats about 4.

Like mentioned before .... most of the big boys hang out on the Pennisula now ... so I usually tend to venture up that way. I love Freedom ... its definatly comical, and there are still alot of nice cars that go there .... but theres always retarded things happening ... and no one really races.

Fabrik8 - Not that the SC's are impressive by any means .... but they do come with IRS, forged bottom end, electronic dampners .... and dont really handle to horribly stock. As opposed to the V8 Models ... which just suck all around.

Quick Reply: New to the VA car scene. help!