Notices
NOVA/DC/MD We've expanded our NOVA forum to include the Greater DC Metro area as well as southern Maryland. Come on in and join our community!

Need Help for Vday!

Old 01-27-2009 | 10:36 AM
talonman
Registered member

talonman has disabled reputation
Default Re: Need Help for Vday!

hahaha yea me too but maybe its because its not about something retarded
Old 01-27-2009 | 11:02 AM
Lord Humongous
VaDriven Mayhem

Lord Humongous Lord Humongous Lord Humongous Lord Humongous Lord Humongous Lord Humongous Lord Humongous Lord Humongous Lord Humongous Lord Humongous Lord Humongous

Post pics of girl
Old 01-27-2009 | 11:02 AM
3POINT5
Family Sedan Pimp

3POINT5 has a little shameless behaviour in the past

Originally Posted by Kurazy Kracka
I'm taking mine to McCormick n Schmick's there. not crazy expensive but she loves seafood so that should work out
Last night I fed her tube steak. Take her out for a nice slab of meat instead.
Old 01-27-2009 | 11:09 AM
ForcedFedTeg
loved by all

ForcedFedTeg is infamous around these partsForcedFedTeg is infamous around these partsForcedFedTeg is infamous around these partsForcedFedTeg is infamous around these partsForcedFedTeg is infamous around these partsForcedFedTeg is infamous around these partsForcedFedTeg is infamous around these partsForcedFedTeg is infamous around these partsForcedFedTeg is infamous around these partsForcedFedTeg is infamous around these partsForcedFedTeg is infamous around these parts

Ruth chris or Capitol grill
Both are in Tysons
They will change your mind about steak if u try it but everything is good. Expect to pay a couple hundo for two people tho.
Old 01-27-2009 | 11:12 AM
jeremy
EMF S2K

jeremy jeremy jeremy jeremy jeremy jeremy jeremy jeremy jeremy jeremy jeremy

Fuck all that. Stay at home, cook her favorite shit, pick up a nice bottle of wine. You're sooo much closer to the sack when you eat at home.
Old 01-27-2009 | 02:36 PM
NX2KDET
Needs a fast car now

NX2KDET NX2KDET NX2KDET NX2KDET NX2KDET NX2KDET NX2KDET NX2KDET NX2KDET NX2KDET NX2KDET

If I may make a suggestion V-Day is a perfect time to break up with her, if she see you are going out of your way to do cute stuff like go out to dinner or make her cupcakes and give it to her or even make her a nice card and put roses all over her car, she simply is seeing that you are weak and can easily be walked on. Now my guess is that you have a reasonably short leash, the honest to god best thing to do that day is look her dead in the eye while holding her finger tips and talking softly " Baby I just can't do this anymore I purely just want to fuck and whats not a better day than today and if you care for me you will understand" and your problem will be solved, lets think about the positives, shall we......?
1. More money for JDM tight shit
2. No naggy/squealing and faking orgasms
3. A upbeat free spirted mood on life
4. Getting random BJ's from other girls and not feeling guilty.
I am glad I can help for any other relationship advice and/or tips feel free to drop me a PM.
Old 01-27-2009 | 04:17 PM
talonman
Registered member

talonman has disabled reputation

Originally Posted by NX2KDET
If I may make a suggestion V-Day is a perfect time to break up with her, if she see you are going out of your way to do cute stuff like go out to dinner or make her cupcakes and give it to her or even make her a nice card and put roses all over her car, she simply is seeing that you are weak and can easily be walked on. Now my guess is that you have a reasonably short leash, the honest to god best thing to do that day is look her dead in the eye while holding her finger tips and talking softly " Baby I just can't do this anymore I purely just want to fuck and whats not a better day than today and if you care for me you will understand" and your problem will be solved, lets think about the positives, shall we......?
I am glad I can help for any other relationship advice and/or tips feel free to drop me a PM.
I lost
Old 02-03-2009 | 07:44 AM
Derk82
Registered Member

Derk82 has disabled reputation

Vespucci in Fairfax is nice
Old 02-03-2009 | 07:47 AM
ravenracer
Keeping It Real !!

ravenracer ravenracer ravenracer ravenracer ravenracer ravenracer ravenracer ravenracer ravenracer ravenracer ravenracer

Originally Posted by NX2KDET
who is you ? the punani doctor ?
Old 02-03-2009 | 07:48 AM
NX2KDET
Needs a fast car now

NX2KDET NX2KDET NX2KDET NX2KDET NX2KDET NX2KDET NX2KDET NX2KDET NX2KDET NX2KDET NX2KDET

Shut up Derk you are going to spend V-Day alone this year...........like me because girls are psycho ...............well I'm spending it with one of my ex's but I don't want to, I'm trying to see if Kurazy Kracka will let me jump in with him.

Quick Reply: Need Help for Vday!