Notices
757 The 757 forum. Introductions and regional topics go here.

Looking for yellow EVO IV (AMS FMIC)

Old 02-25-2009, 03:27 PM
EGAS

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
EGAS has disabled reputation
Default Re: Looking for yellow EVO IV (AMS FMIC)

Iam gonna blow off on every car that comes through freedom wash.
Old 02-25-2009, 03:30 PM
STAY TUNED
Banned

STAY TUNED STAY TUNED STAY TUNED STAY TUNED STAY TUNED STAY TUNED STAY TUNED STAY TUNED STAY TUNED STAY TUNED STAY TUNED

Originally Posted by GrenadeCRX
wow. this the same guy... he's gotta crush on you brandon.
thats what im starting to think.
Old 02-25-2009, 04:10 PM
GrenadeCRX
Registered Member

GrenadeCRX GrenadeCRX GrenadeCRX GrenadeCRX GrenadeCRX GrenadeCRX GrenadeCRX GrenadeCRX GrenadeCRX GrenadeCRX GrenadeCRX

Originally Posted by Sage Auto
Iam gonna blow off on every car that comes through freedom wash.
I try to... but when your BOV is recirculating.. its just not as cool
Old 02-25-2009, 04:15 PM
EGAS

EGAS has disabled reputation

Originally Posted by GrenadeCRX
I try to... but when your BOV is recirculating.. its just not as cool
haha this guy...
Old 02-26-2009, 10:20 AM
8speed
Banned

8speed 8speed 8speed 8speed 8speed

Originally Posted by STAY TUNED
wow guy. you are like 30 something years old. you came to freedom talking shit to me because i blew off on you? this happend what last year and your still going on about it? grow up.

I'm not here to start sh*t and I'm not into bench racing but you telling me to grow up after reving your engine by the beach while stuck in traffic and trying to jock me with my wife in the car is a total ricer move on your part! I let it slide, no big deal and according to some of your friends in here you do that a lot.

So this year I see your yellow evo at freedom and I decide to see what's up. I ask you if you know anyone with an AMS FMIC you shrug your shoulders and tell me "maybe it was me"........so I ask you if you want to run and you want absolutely no part of my overpriced Toyota. You just stand there with your arms crossed looking like someone pissed in your cheerios. You had every chance to step up and you chumped out. You know it, I know it and now the entire 757 knows it. Again, I'm not here to start sh*t as that is not my style, but lets get the story straight once and for all.
Old 02-26-2009, 10:22 AM
Daft Punk
Gaming Extraordinair

Daft Punk Daft Punk Daft Punk Daft Punk Daft Punk Daft Punk Daft Punk Daft Punk Daft Punk Daft Punk Daft Punk

8speed, how bout you stop trying to stir shit up, and STFU.
Old 02-26-2009, 10:30 AM
Tainty_McFshStx
<========8 ROBBCOCKS

Tainty_McFshStx Tainty_McFshStx Tainty_McFshStx Tainty_McFshStx Tainty_McFshStx Tainty_McFshStx Tainty_McFshStx Tainty_McFshStx Tainty_McFshStx Tainty_McFshStx Tainty_McFshStx

So lemme get the right... Dude is but hurt cause someone blew off on him a year ago? Christ get a life.
Old 02-26-2009, 10:30 AM
Uzi Crooklyn
This.isEntertainment

Uzi Crooklyn Uzi Crooklyn Uzi Crooklyn Uzi Crooklyn Uzi Crooklyn Uzi Crooklyn Uzi Crooklyn Uzi Crooklyn Uzi Crooklyn Uzi Crooklyn Uzi Crooklyn

Originally Posted by 8speed
I'm not here to start sh*t and I'm not into bench racing but you telling me to grow up after reving your engine by the beach while stuck in traffic and trying to jock me with my wife in the car is a total ricer move on your part! I let it slide, no big deal and according to some of your friends in here you do that a lot.

So this year I see your yellow evo at freedom and I decide to see what's up. I ask you if you know anyone with an AMS FMIC you shrug your shoulders and tell me "maybe it was me"........so I ask you if you want to run and you want absolutely no part of my overpriced Toyota. You just stand there with your arms crossed looking like someone pissed in your cheerios. You had every chance to step up and you chumped out. You know it, I know it and now the entire 757 knows it. Again, I'm not here to start sh*t as that is not my style, but lets get the story straight once and for all.
coming from the guy who did at least 8 drive bys this year at freedom, i remember seeing you whip it on the back road, and in front of freedom on independance. you sir are a ricer. you are not a badass because you have an ISF, your dick is not bigger than anynoes, and just because you have one, you don't need to act like a pompus faggot prick

not to mention you wanted to street race...

//end rant

Last edited by Uzi Crooklyn; 02-26-2009 at 10:33 AM.
Old 02-26-2009, 10:37 AM
sumospeed.com
Blang Blang

sumospeed.com sumospeed.com sumospeed.com sumospeed.com sumospeed.com sumospeed.com sumospeed.com sumospeed.com sumospeed.com sumospeed.com sumospeed.com

Originally Posted by Jus_dubin
coming from the guy who did at least 8 drive bys this year at freedom, i remember seeing you whip it on the back road, and in front of freedom on independance. you sir are a ricer. you are not a badass because you have an ISF, your dick is not bigger than anynoes, and just because you have one, you don't need to act like a pompus faggot prick

not to mention you wanted to street race...

//end rant

ooooh its THAT guy lololololololol
Old 02-26-2009, 11:19 AM
8speed
Banned

8speed 8speed 8speed 8speed 8speed

You guys are blowing this way out of proportion. For the record, I have been to freedom twice and I've lived here a year. For the record I drive my Prius the same wherever I am, even stuck in traffic! If you see me driving fast by freedom it's because I'm driving fast.........and I live 5 minutes away........not because I'm ricing it up! I never challenged anyone or walked around freedom talking sh*t. I was trying to meet some new car buffs and take pictures of anyting cool. I would expect you guys to flame the newbie and that's great, but false accusations are another matter alltogether. I'm squashing this now, if you actually knew me you would realize that I am not a douche bag and hopefully in the future I can meet some cool people who like fast cars.

God bless- 8speed

Quick Reply: Looking for yellow EVO IV (AMS FMIC)