Notices
Western VA The Virginia Tech, JMU and surrounding area forum. Introductions and regional topics go here.

Who's going to the CCVT VS UVA meet?

Old 11-03-2003, 10:25 PM
16g-95gsx
Registered Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
16g-95gsx is an unknown quantity at this point

Its a 5 dollar bill, after that bling bling shot you posted a while back im sure ya have it .

Something came up today and I'm going to just have to play it by ear as to whether I'll be there this weekend or not.
Old 11-03-2003, 10:40 PM
Wagz
That thing i do!

Wagz is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally posted by 16g-95gsx
Its a 5 dollar bill, after that bling bling shot you posted a while back im sure ya have it .

Something came up today and I'm going to just have to play it by ear as to whether I'll be there this weekend or not.
lol its a matter of actually driving to b'burg and meeting up w/ some1 to pay. paypal i hop on the site and in 2 minutes its paid. I only make it out to Bburg once a week now at best.
Old 11-04-2003, 07:14 AM
ericlws66
Registered Member

ericlws66 is on a distinguished road

mo fo we need u out there. Daves elcipse is going take us for a run if he can launch it right.

Old 11-04-2003, 07:45 AM
16g-95gsx
Registered Member

16g-95gsx is an unknown quantity at this point

Someone I know committed suicide just a day ago, so therefore its up in the air as to when the funeral will be, hence the reason I'm saying I'll have to play it by ear.
Old 11-04-2003, 08:08 AM
KA powered S14

019 is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally posted by Wagz
what time is that at (meaning what time do u leave to go there & what time will u return) and would it be of any benefit to have either my 540 or my z there?
I've never run it in the 1/4 or the 1/8th?
it's this sunday. i believe it starts at around noon, but they're going to open the track earlier for us. i'm sure corey can give you more info on this.
Old 11-04-2003, 08:50 AM
ericlws66
Registered Member

damn man sorry to hear.

Someone I know committed suicide just a day ago, so therefore its up in the air as to when the funeral will be, hence the reason I'm saying I'll have to play it by ear.
Old 11-04-2003, 10:45 AM
HighPSI TSi Guy
❒Good ❒ Better ✔Best

HighPSI TSi Guy has much to be proud ofHighPSI TSi Guy has much to be proud ofHighPSI TSi Guy has much to be proud ofHighPSI TSi Guy has much to be proud ofHighPSI TSi Guy has much to be proud ofHighPSI TSi Guy has much to be proud ofHighPSI TSi Guy has much to be proud ofHighPSI TSi Guy has much to be proud ofHighPSI TSi Guy has much to be proud ofHighPSI TSi Guy has much to be proud ofHighPSI TSi Guy has much to be proud of

Originally posted by Wagz
lol its a matter of actually driving to b'burg and meeting up w/ some1 to pay. paypal i hop on the site and in 2 minutes its paid. I only make it out to Bburg once a week now at best.
would be awesome to see the z run, but sadly, it won't really be ov any benefit other than your personal enjoyment of driving it and eye-candy for the rest of us, since you wouldn't be eligable for hte finals.
Old 11-04-2003, 10:46 AM
HighPSI TSi Guy
❒Good ❒ Better ✔Best

HighPSI TSi Guy has much to be proud ofHighPSI TSi Guy has much to be proud ofHighPSI TSi Guy has much to be proud ofHighPSI TSi Guy has much to be proud ofHighPSI TSi Guy has much to be proud ofHighPSI TSi Guy has much to be proud ofHighPSI TSi Guy has much to be proud ofHighPSI TSi Guy has much to be proud ofHighPSI TSi Guy has much to be proud ofHighPSI TSi Guy has much to be proud ofHighPSI TSi Guy has much to be proud of

grr... can't delete accidental post
Old 11-04-2003, 10:47 AM
HighPSI TSi Guy
❒Good ❒ Better ✔Best

Originally posted by ericlws66
mo fo we need u out there. Daves elcipse is going take us for a run if he can launch it right.
shit dude... if you lose to my eclipse you got problems considering it only has 135hp

the talon is what you might want to worry about

Originally posted by NismoRacer
Dude, bring you Z just to show UVA what a real car looks like
i know prefectly well what a real car looks like... it has a driveshaft, 8 or more cylinders, and 4 wheels
Old 11-04-2003, 01:01 PM
ericlws66
Registered Member

haha. how about i spell eclipse right. maybe thats why i got a laser, cause i couldnt spell elcipse. lol. Maybe you should bring the eclipse thou. dont want to break the talon racing VT.