Notices
Tech Talk Anything technically related to your vehicle should be posted here. If you're looking to have work done, try one of the Regional Forums.

Want to UN-WIRE TUCK?

Old 08-20-2009, 01:51 PM
Kris.Is.Foamin
Dickbutt #peentip

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Kris.Is.Foamin Kris.Is.Foamin Kris.Is.Foamin Kris.Is.Foamin Kris.Is.Foamin Kris.Is.Foamin Kris.Is.Foamin Kris.Is.Foamin Kris.Is.Foamin Kris.Is.Foamin Kris.Is.Foamin
Default Re: Want to UN-WIRE TUCK?

Originally Posted by H22A-DA
I have it all out of the wheel well and back into the engine bay. I have pin pointed all the shredded wires and tomorrow I'll have a solder gun and some shrink wrap to connect them back. Shredded the fan wire and 3 others and I got lucky because the only damage was to the accessory harness. Now I need to find out why the Walbro isnt kicking on half the time. Does the accesory harness have anything to do with that?
Nosir!
Old 08-20-2009, 02:09 PM
Cyanide Jello
Zerofucksgiven

Cyanide Jello Cyanide Jello Cyanide Jello Cyanide Jello Cyanide Jello Cyanide Jello Cyanide Jello Cyanide Jello Cyanide Jello Cyanide Jello Cyanide Jello

Originally Posted by H22A-DA
I have it all out of the wheel well and back into the engine bay. I have pin pointed all the shredded wires and tomorrow I'll have a solder gun and some shrink wrap to connect them back. Shredded the fan wire and 3 others and I got lucky because the only damage was to the accessory harness. Now I need to find out why the Walbro isnt kicking on half the time. Does the accesory harness have anything to do with that?
Negative... The fuel pump wires come from the ECU to a relay then back to the pump... I found this out the hardway w/ a rigged wire from a job the previous owner did... My shit is mega hacked... I feel your pain bro...
Old 08-20-2009, 02:22 PM
z31kid
HAMBONE JONES...

z31kid is on a distinguished road

damn this really looks horrible..i would of definately done it thru the fenderwell like everyone else has said...as for the fuel pump issue check your wirire..could be shorting out somewhere..bad grounds etc..
Old 08-20-2009, 02:56 PM
eg6_bryan
Registered Member :)

eg6_bryan has disabled reputation

Sounds like your fuel relay is being silly. Its under the driver side dash where the fuse's are.
Old 08-20-2009, 04:15 PM
Cyanide Jello
Zerofucksgiven

Cyanide Jello Cyanide Jello Cyanide Jello Cyanide Jello Cyanide Jello Cyanide Jello Cyanide Jello Cyanide Jello Cyanide Jello Cyanide Jello Cyanide Jello

Originally Posted by eg6_bryan
Sounds like your fuel relay is being silly. Its under the driver side dash where the fuse's are.
Or possibly on the passenger side behind the glove box?
Old 08-20-2009, 04:58 PM
eg6_bryan
Registered Member :)

eg6_bryan has disabled reputation

Originally Posted by Cyanide Jello
Or possibly on the passenger side behind the glove box?
On 92-95 civics, I'm pretty sure its under the driver side dash, but then again, idk what this guy is even drivin lol
Old 08-20-2009, 05:24 PM
Cyanide Jello
Zerofucksgiven

Word... I was usin my EK as a reference... I knew he was workin on a Honda just unsure of the year... :/
Old 08-20-2009, 07:55 PM
BlackGsR
Dogs

BlackGsR BlackGsR BlackGsR BlackGsR BlackGsR BlackGsR BlackGsR BlackGsR BlackGsR BlackGsR BlackGsR

It was on the driver side by the fuses. Harness is repaired and routed stock and car is running perfect. The problem was the PGMFI relay like yall said and I got one from my buddy for cheap. Thanks for all your responses. Now all I got to do is throw my new gunmetal slips on and ride! I'm going to raise the car up in the front about an inch tomorrow also to stop the tire from rubbing the wheel well when turning. Also bros the first sentence states 92 civic Cx.
Old 08-20-2009, 08:11 PM
Fabrik8
Racetracks

Fabrik8 Fabrik8 Fabrik8 Fabrik8 Fabrik8 Fabrik8 Fabrik8 Fabrik8 Fabrik8 Fabrik8 Fabrik8

Perfect, glad to hear everything is back to normal. I'm not a big fan of wire tucks, not gonna lie. Your problem was only one of the reasons.