Notices
Automotive Discussion Automotive talk that is not technical can be posted here. Posts must address the general population.

*RANT* - Dumb Shizz Honda kids do

Old 09-17-2009, 09:11 AM
Kris.Is.Foamin
Dickbutt #peentip

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Kris.Is.Foamin Kris.Is.Foamin Kris.Is.Foamin Kris.Is.Foamin Kris.Is.Foamin Kris.Is.Foamin Kris.Is.Foamin Kris.Is.Foamin Kris.Is.Foamin Kris.Is.Foamin Kris.Is.Foamin
Default Re: *RANT* - Dumb Shizz Honda kids do

Originally Posted by Doodoodc4
You didn't understand what I said. It takes longer to turn with more strength being exerted. The power steering rack is faster. Everyone wants to be badass without their power steering, drive a stock car with it and you'll definitely miss it.
I've driven plenty of PS cars, I fucking hate it.

When you're on track you know, there's no reason to turn lock to lock, so who cares about the ratio?

I've never had an issue with having to spin the wheel so much my arms twist up or anything.
Old 09-17-2009, 09:14 AM
Doodoodc4
mmm babby

Doodoodc4 is infamous around these partsDoodoodc4 is infamous around these partsDoodoodc4 is infamous around these partsDoodoodc4 is infamous around these partsDoodoodc4 is infamous around these partsDoodoodc4 is infamous around these partsDoodoodc4 is infamous around these partsDoodoodc4 is infamous around these partsDoodoodc4 is infamous around these partsDoodoodc4 is infamous around these partsDoodoodc4 is infamous around these parts

It's just a matter of opinion now. Let's not turn this into a Honda-tech thread and flame it up. USE YA COMMUNICATIN SKILLZ FO OPTIMALZ DISCUSS.
Old 09-17-2009, 09:15 AM
Kris.Is.Foamin
Dickbutt #peentip

Kris.Is.Foamin Kris.Is.Foamin Kris.Is.Foamin Kris.Is.Foamin Kris.Is.Foamin Kris.Is.Foamin Kris.Is.Foamin Kris.Is.Foamin Kris.Is.Foamin Kris.Is.Foamin Kris.Is.Foamin

It's just a matter of opinion now. Let's not turn this into a Honda-tech thread and flame it up. USE YA COMMUNICATIN SKILLZ FO OPTIMALZ DISCUSS.
It's been a matter of opinion from the first post.
Old 09-17-2009, 09:17 AM
jonathanhadjis
Banned

jonathanhadjis

Originally Posted by ryanherington
You're the one who needs to get a life. We're not the ones complaining about people doing what they want to THEIR cars. If it doesn't meet your buying criteria then keep looking, it's not rocket science, or is it?
what the fuck are you talking about. you are an idiot as well. i didn't make this thread.
Old 09-17-2009, 09:19 AM
Spindrift
psycho jungle cat

Spindrift Spindrift Spindrift Spindrift Spindrift Spindrift Spindrift Spindrift Spindrift Spindrift Spindrift

You've been here a year and seriously think someone starting a thread bitching is not gonna turn into shit flinging? Don't pay much attention do ya?

I agree with the OP 100% on the gutted cats/completely pointless overly agressive clutches on stock cars, ive also never understood that. But the A/C and P/S delete, some people just flat out dont need either so if you do then dont buy the cars knowing they're missing then bitch. Get a new car.
Old 09-17-2009, 09:19 AM
ryanherington
yaaat.

ryanherington ryanherington ryanherington ryanherington ryanherington ryanherington ryanherington ryanherington ryanherington ryanherington ryanherington

Originally Posted by jonathanhadjis
what the fuck are you talking about. you are an idiot as well. i didn't make this thread.
Oops, you're right. Both names are roughly the same length and start with a J. In that event, I agree with you about the OP.
Old 09-17-2009, 09:23 AM
Cyanide Jello
Zerofucksgiven

Cyanide Jello Cyanide Jello Cyanide Jello Cyanide Jello Cyanide Jello Cyanide Jello Cyanide Jello Cyanide Jello Cyanide Jello Cyanide Jello Cyanide Jello

I got my Honda w/ no PS or AC and a 3" straight pipe... I enjoy it thoroughly... End of story... I wouldn't have been able to change my timing belt so fast w/ all that garbage in my way... I plan on running a stage 3 clutch simply b/c I'm turbo and I like to be able to feel the clutch... I'm a big boy and I have no problem handling the clutch or no PS... Go to the gym or get out of your desk job and get a labor job and then you could handle it too...
Old 09-17-2009, 09:23 AM
jonathanhadjis
Banned

jonathanhadjis

Originally Posted by ryanherington
Oops, you're right. Both names are roughly the same length and start with a J. In that event, I agree with you about the OP.
yeah haha. yo OP i don't have a/c in my prelude. tell me how dumb i am.
Old 09-17-2009, 09:32 AM
spazegun2213
Registered Member

spazegun2213 has disabled reputation

First of all, I was compelled to post here, and not for the intellectual stimulation this forum, or post has brought to the world. This is also someones opinion, and as you get older, you'll realize that its nice to drive a fun car, that has PS, AC, is not stupid loud, etc. Why do you think AMG's are SO popular? they are fast, quiet and have every damn luxury feature Benz can cram into one. So why cant you have a nice honda, with good feeling ps, Ac, that is not ricer loud for no reason?

Originally Posted by Kris.Is.Foamin
I've driven plenty of PS cars, I fucking hate it.

When you're on track you know, there's no reason to turn lock to lock, so who cares about the ratio?

I've never had an issue with having to spin the wheel so much my arms twist up or anything.
Kris, PS is VERY different from car to car. My corvette BLOWS without power steering, i mean seriously you cant move the fugger around. Granted it does have 315's up front (yes, i said 315). I've driven BMW's with the most amazing feeling PS ever, it just works and I'd never want to take it off. In fact the only car I've ever wanted to add PS to was a Hyundai after trying to park it at walmart, good lord my arms hurt (yes, I'm a 98lb weakling... )

Ratio is not just about lock to lock but about how far you need to move your hands to get to a certain steering angle. I'm not going to go into it, but quicker is normally always better.

So you've never had to turn so much that your arms twist.... have you ever made a U turn? or a 90 degree turn?

I'm not trying to poke fun, I'm simply giving my opinion as well
Old 09-17-2009, 09:33 AM
CAPSLOCK
CAPS LOCK BABY

CAPSLOCK CAPSLOCK CAPSLOCK CAPSLOCK CAPSLOCK CAPSLOCK CAPSLOCK CAPSLOCK CAPSLOCK CAPSLOCK CAPSLOCK

most boosted cars can not use the ac for space reasons.... atleast mine couldn't... op eat a fat dick and stop crying. nobody cares about your autox dreams.

Quick Reply: *RANT* - Dumb Shizz Honda kids do