Notices
757 The 757 forum. Introductions and regional topics go here.

Driver/Warehouse person needed!!!! ASAP $12hr starting pay. Hampton, VA

Old 08-05-2010, 07:28 AM
Broke B16
-Rep Legion

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Broke B16 has disabled reputation
Default Re: Driver/Warehouse person needed!!!! ASAP $12hr starting pay. Hampton, VA

Originally Posted by slogsr@sage
Weak, I live in VB and travel to hampton everyday. (Fobby's work is right near mine)

25 miles one way, before that I was in ocean view and it was 15 miles one way. Really not all that bad. Just have to know the back roads to avoid the majority of the tunnel traffic.
Cookie?

I'm sorry I don't get things handed to me by my parents, so therefor I cannot afford to travel that far for work when I can travel 10 minutes and be at my current job.
Old 08-05-2010, 07:33 AM
slogsr@sage
TE37 Hoarder

slogsr@sage slogsr@sage slogsr@sage slogsr@sage slogsr@sage slogsr@sage slogsr@sage slogsr@sage slogsr@sage slogsr@sage slogsr@sage
Default Re: Driver/Warehouse person needed!!!! ASAP $12hr starting pay. Hampton, VA

Originally Posted by Broke B16
Cookie?

I'm sorry I don't get things handed to me by my parents, so therefor I cannot afford to travel that far for work when I can travel 10 minutes and be at my current job.

And what was handed to me by my parents? Besides a name...
Old 08-05-2010, 09:12 AM
all4sr's
FACK YER ESS PEE OHH

all4sr's all4sr's all4sr's all4sr's all4sr's all4sr's all4sr's all4sr's all4sr's all4sr's all4sr's

Originally Posted by Broke B16
Cookie?

wat?
Old 08-05-2010, 10:51 AM
Fobby
Classified Moderator

Fobby Fobby Fobby Fobby Fobby Fobby Fobby Fobby Fobby Fobby Fobby

bump for a job trying to help out Vadriven peeps...........
Old 08-05-2010, 10:58 AM
RandomTask
Registered member

RandomTask RandomTask RandomTask RandomTask RandomTask RandomTask RandomTask RandomTask RandomTask RandomTask RandomTask

Originally Posted by slogsr@sage
And what was handed to me by my parents? Besides a name...
I make the same drive. Town center to Magruder. Just have to time it right and know the back roads. In regards to what this guy said, these are the same guys who say 'I desperately need a job. . . but I don't want to work at a restaurant'. . . obviously they're not desperate enough.
Old 08-05-2010, 11:05 AM
all4sr's
FACK YER ESS PEE OHH

all4sr's all4sr's all4sr's all4sr's all4sr's all4sr's all4sr's all4sr's all4sr's all4sr's all4sr's

Originally Posted by RandomTask
I make the same drive. Town center to Magruder. Just have to time it right and know the back roads. In regards to what this guy said, these are the same guys who say 'I desperately need a job. . . but I don't want to work at a restaurant'. . . obviously they're not desperate enough.
much troof
Old 08-05-2010, 11:09 AM
boredom
management

boredom boredom boredom boredom boredom boredom boredom boredom boredom boredom boredom

brokeb16 is realdumb. its always the people talking about "too bad we cant all mooch off mommy and daddy" that are sitting in the basement at 46, still not paying rent or buying groceries like its all good. good to know the job market is looking up in some places.
Old 08-05-2010, 11:13 AM
Fobby
Classified Moderator

Fobby Fobby Fobby Fobby Fobby Fobby Fobby Fobby Fobby Fobby Fobby

My view of the job market is if you REALLY want a job they are out there. Sometimes you have to take the crappy jobs for the time being. Not everyone can be computer/networking person etc. Sometimes you have to dig some ditches to get ahead. People need to get off their high horses and get real.
Old 08-05-2010, 11:17 AM
slogsr@sage
TE37 Hoarder

slogsr@sage slogsr@sage slogsr@sage slogsr@sage slogsr@sage slogsr@sage slogsr@sage slogsr@sage slogsr@sage slogsr@sage slogsr@sage

Originally Posted by boredom
brokeb16 is realdumb. its always the people talking about "too bad we cant all mooch off mommy and daddy" that are sitting in the basement at 46, still not paying rent or buying groceries like its all good. good to know the job market is looking up in some places.
Basically said. I can understand the hatred for people who have more than you, but is it really their fault? I worked 2 jobs in highschool, I worked all through out college, and I paid for my student loans. I got a roof over my head, and a good head on my shoulders from "mommy and daddy". Those are in quotes because they were military and it was Sir and Ma'am.

The drive isn't bad at all, just know the roads. And to what Random task said, some people are desperate but not desperate enough.

Fobby, there is another engineer at my work with a 18 year old son looking for a job. I asked him to get me a resume and I can stop in and hand it to you.

up for someone getting a job in thise crappy work environment.
Old 08-05-2010, 11:17 AM
boredom
management

boredom boredom boredom boredom boredom boredom boredom boredom boredom boredom boredom

Originally Posted by Fobby
My view of the job market is if you REALLY want a job they are out there. Sometimes you have to take the crappy jobs for the time being. Not everyone can be computer/networking person etc. Sometimes you have to dig some ditches to get ahead. People need to get off their high horses and get real.
nothing but truth in this post. slum for a short while now, reap the rewards later.

Quick Reply: Driver/Warehouse person needed!!!! ASAP $12hr starting pay. Hampton, VA