Notices
NOVA/DC/MD We've expanded our NOVA forum to include the Greater DC Metro area as well as southern Maryland. Come on in and join our community!

gmu sucks ass.

Old 01-28-2004, 11:59 AM
PJ_
Forever lost...

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
PJ_ is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: gmu sucks ass.

Man last year mason canceled for such little snow it was great. Yeah, all VA state college suck. but hey, Tech cancelled on monday. From what i hear its a rareity. It was only the 4th or 5th time in the last 15 years.
Old 01-28-2004, 12:01 PM
Jason300zxTT
Registered member

Jason300zxTT Jason300zxTT Jason300zxTT Jason300zxTT Jason300zxTT Jason300zxTT Jason300zxTT Jason300zxTT Jason300zxTT Jason300zxTT Jason300zxTT

i hear ya.. my brother went there and hated it ... he went there for 2 years and nova for 2 years... he honestly like nova more... any ways... i dont know what school to go to so will see.. sorry to hear about gmu ive from everyone it sux.
Old 01-28-2004, 12:08 PM
Skywalker
Atheist.

Skywalker Skywalker Skywalker Skywalker Skywalker Skywalker Skywalker Skywalker Skywalker Skywalker Skywalker

Originally Posted by EEK
i need to go hang out in the johnson center again ha
Aren't you always in the center of johnsons?
Old 01-28-2004, 12:10 PM
Skywalker
Atheist.

Skywalker Skywalker Skywalker Skywalker Skywalker Skywalker Skywalker Skywalker Skywalker Skywalker Skywalker

Originally Posted by Jason300zxTT
i hear ya.. my brother went there and hated it ... he went there for 2 years and nova for 2 years... he honestly like nova more... any ways... i dont know what school to go to so will see.. sorry to hear about gmu ive from everyone it sux.
Jason, where do you live? I'm a fellow Z man.
Old 01-28-2004, 12:22 PM
EEK
卐 Walnuts

EEK EEK EEK EEK EEK EEK EEK EEK EEK EEK EEK

Originally Posted by Skywalker
Aren't you always in the center of johnsons?
naw, not like how you like to be the main star of the bukkake party
Old 01-28-2004, 12:23 PM
Dr. On Point
NOVAS FINEST

Dr. On Point Dr. On Point Dr. On Point Dr. On Point Dr. On Point Dr. On Point

Originally Posted by Skywalker
Jason, where do you live? I'm a fellow Z man.

Going to GMU you definitly miss out on the college experience. I dont know why the Fuck I decided to go here. I should have tried to go to NYU or Gerogetown. I probably could have gone to either of them too.

i.e. Mason is for old people or people that have to work full time.
Old 01-28-2004, 03:56 PM
PJ_
Forever lost...

PJ_ is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by Dr. On Point
Going to GMU you definitly miss out on the college experience. I dont know why the Fuck I decided to go here. I should have tried to go to NYU or Gerogetown. I probably could have gone to either of them too.

i.e. Mason is for old people or people that have to work full time.
Dood, ur right "on point" there Dr. On Point. I went there for one year. Felt like a 5th year of high school. Same people, same routine as before. SUCKED. Im living in a shitty dorm in the middle of nowhere with 25000 other college-age people in a college town. I guess im now living "the college experience". I highly suggest that u just TRY something a little away from home. I mean, if u dont like it u can always go back
Old 01-28-2004, 05:52 PM
E36DJ

E36DJ is an unknown quantity at this point

fucking server keeps screwing up my shit.. AHHH i've typed like a page now and it's gone.

This sucks, basically college is what you make of it. Period. No excuses, how can you tell that GMU sucks when it's been your first experience for most of you, how do you know what sucks, or what to expect? Don't say it's because you visited other schools and they seemed like cooler places or w/e.. you know that's what you thought about GMU too.

EDIT: also GMU is 8th in the COUNTRY for Greek life on campus, so if you are feeling left out, it's probably because the majority of participating students (like people our age who are out and "cool" or w/e) are in sororities and frats.. you'd be amazed how many people you meet when you pledge. All of the people in the middle of the JC that previously just sorta took up space or got in the way are suddenly cool with you, and every little "group" or table really knows eachother, you just sorta go from place to place. It's nice, I haven't heard anyone Greek talk shit about Mason yet.

again, it's what you make of it

only aspect of mason that really sucks is the fucking cops. It's bad enough that we are in ffx county, and have to deal with their Nazi cops, but we have our own DIVISION of their police department ON CAMPUS. wtf..

ok so that really does suck.. but beyond that, it's cool.

Last edited by E36DJ; 01-28-2004 at 05:58 PM.
Old 01-28-2004, 08:11 PM
1badassgurl
don't fuck with me.

1badassgurl has disabled reputation

dayam E36DJ, i was just talking about how gay it was for them to open campus late and then cancel evening classes after 4pm and how bad the sidewalks were. didn't mean to get you all trippy and whatnot. GMU is my 3rd college, and i honestly like going to mason. and i'm dayam proud to get my bachelor's degree from there. geesh, my bad if i rubbed you the wrong way homie!
Old 01-28-2004, 08:59 PM
3POINT5
Family Sedan Pimp

3POINT5 has a little shameless behaviour in the past

Originally Posted by 1badassgurl
geesh, my bad if i rubbed you the wrong way homie!
you would be the first person to rub him. bahahahhaha

Quick Reply: gmu sucks ass.