Notices
Import - ASIA Vehicles from Japanese, Korean, Chinese(?) manufacturers go here.

1991 Nissan 240sx s13 fully built high compression all motor ka24de

Old 08-04-2011, 09:21 AM
joes14
Rice Rocket Pilot

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
joes14 is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: 1991 Nissan 240sx s13 fully built high compression all motor ka24de

Ok, just for some info, no where on the receipt does it state that is was fully built high compression, all it states is that is removed and rebuilt. If you are looking for the receipt to prove this is built, don't. It never states any parts for being built. There is nothing on the receipt for a Jim Wolfe tune either. Hood is completely shot. Tires are useless. Hatch had the wing removed without plugging or welding holes so it no doubt has rust in it. He says the emissions are completely removed but that isn't true. The egr removal wasn't completed and even in his own words "has trouble finding idle". The car blows blue smoke and everybody knows what that means or is leading to. Bumper lines don't match up on the replacement bumper. The receipt he has is very vague and looks like it was done at home on the computer. Even on one part of the receipt it says "remove ka24e" not ka24de. Vin does match up to be 91 though.

Don't want to bash, seemed like a nice guy, just don't want somebody going out there that doesn't know anything about it get screwed.
Old 08-04-2011, 08:12 PM
sk8erdude10230
Registered Member

sk8erdude10230 has disabled reputation

hmmm maybe they fucked up the paper work and are you blind? the ecu says jim wolf tuned and it says clearly its tuned for 11.5:1 cr and the receipts arnt going to show built high compression it was bored over a little and high compression pistoins were used in the engine.... and the owner knows nothing about the car.... i no this becouse i had to fix asll the shit on it for him..... btw it hunts for idle cuz it has a full emnissions removed and the only thing left to remove is the butterflies.. thats why it " hunts for idle" and also idk how your going to say egr isnt remopved.... when the egr tube is gone. its plugged on intake manifold and there is a plug in the header as well ...... will take pictures of this to comfirm joe s14 is a fuckn idiot
Originally Posted by joes14
Ok, just for some info, no where on the receipt does it state that is was fully built high compression, all it states is that is removed and rebuilt. If you are looking for the receipt to prove this is built, don't. It never states any parts for being built. There is nothing on the receipt for a Jim Wolfe tune either. Hood is completely shot. Tires are useless. Hatch had the wing removed without plugging or welding holes so it no doubt has rust in it. He says the emissions are completely removed but that isn't true. The egr removal wasn't completed and even in his own words "has trouble finding idle". The car blows blue smoke and everybody knows what that means or is leading to. Bumper lines don't match up on the replacement bumper. The receipt he has is very vague and looks like it was done at home on the computer. Even on one part of the receipt it says "remove ka24e" not ka24de. Vin does match up to be 91 though.

Don't want to bash, seemed like a nice guy, just don't want somebody going out there that doesn't know anything about it get screwed.
Old 08-04-2011, 10:15 PM
2000HondaAccord
Registered Member

2000HondaAccord has disabled reputation

bumpity bump bump
Old 08-05-2011, 08:14 AM
joes14
Rice Rocket Pilot

LOL great response from a great seeming guy. Sk8er, you are asking people to take your word for what is on the car......online.....with no proof.....and I'm the fuckin idiot? I didn't tear apart the car and look at the ecu asshole. So, not blind. For the record whenever I have had work done on my car to the extent of $5100 my receipt will say every thing that was done, otherwise I'm just some asshole online trying to get people to believe me......hmmm, sound like anybody you know? You are awfully invested in this vehicle selling considering you aren't selling it yourself. Seems like you have something to lose. Just saying. As for the egr tube gone, yes, my mistake. As for the emissions being gone.....uhh, you even confirmed the butterflies are still there.......so what you are saying is....it's not done? Right? Sorry, few more points to prove you are just a tad too sensitive. So, don't care who you are.....5100 for the work that you said was done? For a KA? Really? I agree with the guy above who asked what else was done. I like how you didn't say anything about the blue smoke.....cccaauuussseee you know the answer for that.

As for calling me a fuckin idiot........everybody is an internet tough guy. Like you. How does it feel to suck at life and just get showed up by the "fuckin idiot"?

If you would like to talk like a man and not a little boy, I would love to have a conversation with you, otherwise try to do a little growing up, and when you are man enough to talk without acting like a child you can PM me.

Joe
Old 08-05-2011, 09:00 AM
sk8erdude10230
Registered Member

sk8erdude10230 has disabled reputation

hate to brek it to you ut the owner never spent 5100 onthe ka..... he bought it likeit is know with exeption of removing all the emission bs and u can run the butterglies but its pointless its 10mins worth of work and btw the car was built around 2002 an only driven close to 49k miles. so regardless for the price u cant bitch and say someone is getting riped off cuz for 2500 tats a fucking steal i8 mean regarless ima 240 guru and i seared the car all over for rust before he bought it so i no fo9r a facvt it has zero rust beides the hood that is all of $20 to rplace.... ad also for 2500 u gt a carwith a clean shell. clean interior, rust free start and aall motor high compression ka to rip out and elfor $400-600 without a problm and do a fuckn sr or rb swap.. and yea there is no blue smoke..... it did that as soon as i pulled the eissions shit off and if u stand behind it and barely hit the gas guess what u smell..... GASSSSSS!! cuz its running rich. if u hooked a wideband up it would eb running rich and also yes it does smoke blue a little but its only since the onwer ran advance autoparts cheapest oil some peak oil bs and a cheap ss filter ..... idnt soke or anything till he used that bullshit so if u swa it back out for good opil t should go away. cuz its barely smoken.regadless we have done comnpression test ongine and it a 171 169 169 171 and i get on heere and stick up for the man cuz he doesnt no a damn thing about the car at all...... and i do bcouse i went and checked it out for him.. hnestly thoughi culd care less..... loook what i have. and look what this is. im just looking out for a friend getting bashed by a jackass who obviously didnt pay attetint much.
Originally Posted by joes14
LOL great response from a great seeming guy. Sk8er, you are asking people to take your word for what is on the car......online.....with no proof.....and I'm the fuckin idiot? I didn't tear apart the car and look at the ecu asshole. So, not blind. For the record whenever I have had work done on my car to the extent of $5100 my receipt will say every thing that was done, otherwise I'm just some asshole online trying to get people to believe me......hmmm, sound like anybody you know? You are awfully invested in this vehicle selling considering you aren't selling it yourself. Seems like you have something to lose. Just saying. As for the egr tube gone, yes, my mistake. As for the emissions being gone.....uhh, you even confirmed the butterflies are still there.......so what you are saying is....it's not done? Right? Sorry, few more points to prove you are just a tad too sensitive. So, don't care who you are.....5100 for the work that you said was done? For a KA? Really? I agree with the guy above who asked what else was done. I like how you didn't say anything about the blue smoke.....cccaauuussseee you know the answer for that.

As for calling me a fuckin idiot........everybody is an internet tough guy. Like you. How does it feel to suck at life and just get showed up by the "fuckin idiot"?

If you would like to talk like a man and not a little boy, I would love to have a conversation with you, otherwise try to do a little growing up, and when you are man enough to talk without acting like a child you can PM me.

Joe
Old 08-10-2011, 06:40 PM
joes14
Rice Rocket Pilot

Wow, what a clown.......I never once said he was ripping anybody off. I never said anything about the body of the car except for the hood and the hatch, and if you were a 240 guru you would know as soon as you remove the wing, rust would be setting in. As for him as a person, I didn't bash anybody, hell I said he was a nice guy.....don't assume you know everything.