Notices
757 The 757 forum. Introductions and regional topics go here.

1994 supra wrecked racing last night

Old 04-30-2004, 07:43 AM
El Negro
#XV

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
El Negro is a splendid one to beholdEl Negro is a splendid one to beholdEl Negro is a splendid one to beholdEl Negro is a splendid one to beholdEl Negro is a splendid one to beholdEl Negro is a splendid one to beholdEl Negro is a splendid one to beholdEl Negro is a splendid one to behold
Default Re: 1994 supra wrecked racing last night

Originally Posted by Zero Signal
Driving without a seatbelt
Dumbass. I feel bad for the family, but driving without a seatbelt will not get any sympathy from me..

Originally Posted by vmspionage
poor supra
The true victim in all this....
Old 04-30-2004, 07:54 AM
Broke Neck
-8th Day Clothing-

Broke Neck Broke Neck Broke Neck Broke Neck Broke Neck Broke Neck Broke Neck Broke Neck Broke Neck Broke Neck Broke Neck

I didnt see it happen, but saw all the cops. I live right in Whillouby Spit so 4th View is my exit. Couldnt see what happend though.
Old 04-30-2004, 07:58 AM
leolo007
Registered Member

leolo007 leolo007 leolo007 leolo007 leolo007 leolo007 leolo007 leolo007 leolo007

Originally Posted by THATS FRESH
i doubt that M3 broke down. he prolly stalled out.
please read this part of my post carefully
Originally Posted by leolo007
At one point the boy slows down to make a U-turn (on the highway). Later on, [when he gets away], they show that part where he slows down to make the u-turn again in slow motion and they say that the car broke down and he was arrested. But it is so obvious that it is the same scene from before .
in other words. yeah the M3 didnt break, the kid actually got away. but to make the story good to show on COPS (you know that tv show) they edited the clip and replayed that scene where he slows down in slow mo, and say that the car broke down... but they are lying, they say that to make people believe that there is no escaping the law... dont try to run away cause you will "always" get caught.
Old 04-30-2004, 08:45 AM
Jay
VR-4ever

Jay Jay Jay Jay Jay Jay Jay Jay Jay Jay Jay

Originally Posted by boostjunkie
its an import.

he had to be racing.

(sarcasm, condolences to his family...)
^exactly.

...and wear your damn seat belts people.
Old 04-30-2004, 09:32 AM
hatch77
Cruising @ 8000ft

hatch77 is an unknown quantity at this point

It's sad how the media can't just report what really happens. It was a Supra...now c'mon, he was out by himself on the highway with no-one around and thought "I think I'll open her up a little" A deer probably jumped out in front of him, and he hit the guard rail instead. Thoughts go out to the family though. Glad nobody else was riding w/ him.
Old 04-30-2004, 09:37 AM
beach_XD_

beach_XD_ is an unknown quantity at this point

from what i heard one of the witnesses saw 2 cars drive by him and went "zip zip" either they were racing or the 3-4th hand story is bullshit
Old 04-30-2004, 09:40 AM
boostjunkie
ITR prick #1...

boostjunkie is infamous around these partsboostjunkie is infamous around these partsboostjunkie is infamous around these partsboostjunkie is infamous around these partsboostjunkie is infamous around these partsboostjunkie is infamous around these partsboostjunkie is infamous around these partsboostjunkie is infamous around these partsboostjunkie is infamous around these partsboostjunkie is infamous around these partsboostjunkie is infamous around these parts

media feeds off what is gonna sell.....regardless of what is truth and what isnt.
Old 04-30-2004, 09:45 AM
94SupraTT
'06 FF Champ

94SupraTT has disabled reputation

Driver killed apparently while racing on Interstate
The Virginian-Pilot
© April 30, 2004 | Last updated 10:08 AM Apr. 30

NORFOLK — A driver who police say appeared to be racing another car on Interstate 64 early today was killed when his car hit a guard rail and flipped over.

Martinez Castro, 39, of Hampton, was in a 1994 Toyota Supra headed west in the area of 4th View Street at 12:25 a.m. A witness told police he appeared to be racing a white car, said state police Sgt. D.S. Carr. He lost control of his car, struck a guardrail on the right, overturned, and was thrown 100 feet from the point of impact, said state Carr.

The other car did not stop. No further description of it was available.

Castro was not wearing a seatbelt, and died at the scene, Carr said
Old 04-30-2004, 10:11 AM
King Dingaling
Big Dick Playa

King Dingaling King Dingaling King Dingaling King Dingaling King Dingaling King Dingaling King Dingaling King Dingaling King Dingaling King Dingaling King Dingaling

i've always worn my seatbelt since my last accident. and condolences to his family. things like this are tragic, but it may could have been avoided.
Old 04-30-2004, 01:08 PM
1supra
mister masterblaster

1supra is on a distinguished road

This was my buddies car,Pedro was just doing some body work to the car,He was a real cool guy,Its a cryin shame this had to happen. He had just fixed another 97 sup that came from a insurnace auc.Did a great job. When ya have the targa off,there should be no question as to wearing your seat belt. condolences to his family.

Maybe you guys can help me out here,the car only had liability on it,Im pretty sure if your car is drivin by someone else and totaled that the person who was driving the car,has thier insurance pay for the car? In a death case I guess you have to handle it little diffrently?

Quick Reply: 1994 supra wrecked racing last night