Notices
Automotive Discussion Automotive talk that is not technical can be posted here. Posts must address the general population.

what are you turbo dohc honda/acura people running in the 1/4

Old 08-12-2004 | 05:03 AM
boostjunkie
ITR prick #1...

boostjunkie is infamous around these partsboostjunkie is infamous around these partsboostjunkie is infamous around these partsboostjunkie is infamous around these partsboostjunkie is infamous around these partsboostjunkie is infamous around these partsboostjunkie is infamous around these partsboostjunkie is infamous around these partsboostjunkie is infamous around these partsboostjunkie is infamous around these partsboostjunkie is infamous around these parts
Default Re: what are you turbo dohc honda/acura people running in the 1/4

Originally Posted by silent noise
i take it this guy does autocross. he should stick with all motor. gsr/hatch can get some very good NA times in the 1320. and itll be more fun on the course.

he should still go with a mild turbo app....

come on now....you should know this one by now...

Old 08-12-2004 | 05:08 AM
SCOOBY STEVE
sup

SCOOBY STEVE SCOOBY STEVE SCOOBY STEVE SCOOBY STEVE SCOOBY STEVE SCOOBY STEVE SCOOBY STEVE SCOOBY STEVE SCOOBY STEVE SCOOBY STEVE SCOOBY STEVE

i do, thats why i posted what i posted.
Old 08-12-2004 | 05:12 AM
S dot Camp
Asshole Supreme

S dot Camp has much to be proud ofS dot Camp has much to be proud ofS dot Camp has much to be proud ofS dot Camp has much to be proud ofS dot Camp has much to be proud ofS dot Camp has much to be proud ofS dot Camp has much to be proud ofS dot Camp has much to be proud ofS dot Camp has much to be proud ofS dot Camp has much to be proud ofS dot Camp has much to be proud of

I would rather have a N/A setup in a FWD for auto cross as well. It would be a much more responsive car in my opinion.
Old 08-12-2004 | 05:14 AM
boostjunkie
ITR prick #1...

boostjunkie is infamous around these partsboostjunkie is infamous around these partsboostjunkie is infamous around these partsboostjunkie is infamous around these partsboostjunkie is infamous around these partsboostjunkie is infamous around these partsboostjunkie is infamous around these partsboostjunkie is infamous around these partsboostjunkie is infamous around these partsboostjunkie is infamous around these partsboostjunkie is infamous around these parts

boost on a motor is always quicker than the same motor without it....

hey steve-o.....when we get our licenses back, did you want to hit up a road course?
Old 08-12-2004 | 05:20 AM
SCOOBY STEVE
sup

SCOOBY STEVE SCOOBY STEVE SCOOBY STEVE SCOOBY STEVE SCOOBY STEVE SCOOBY STEVE SCOOBY STEVE SCOOBY STEVE SCOOBY STEVE SCOOBY STEVE SCOOBY STEVE

Originally Posted by boostjunkie

boost isnt always the greatest option. its a quick fix. slap something on that pressurizes the cylinders and go about your way. you lose drivability on na cars with turbo. the power jumpa and you creat 75% of your power from the middle of your rpm band to the end. the all motor graph is more linear and easier to control.

if you take the hatch with a really nice j's intake, skunk2 mani, headertech header and nice exhaust, along with some ctr cams and a good suspension. i bet itll run circles around the turbo car on an autocross course.
Old 08-12-2004 | 05:22 AM
SCOOBY STEVE
sup

Originally Posted by boostjunkie

hey steve-o.....when we get our licenses back, did you want to hit up a road course?
im down, prepared to get passed through the turns

and ill prepare to get passed in the straights, haha
Old 08-12-2004 | 05:23 AM
SCOOBY STEVE
sup

dustin i posted a link for your sidemarkers
Old 08-12-2004 | 05:26 AM
boostjunkie
ITR prick #1...

boost isnt always the greatest option. its a quick fix. slap something on that pressurizes the cylinders and go about your way. you lose drivability on na cars with turbo. the power jumpa and you creat 75% of your power from the middle of your rpm band to the end. the all motor graph is more linear and easier to control.

if you take the hatch with a really nice j's intake, skunk2 mani, headertech header and nice exhaust, along with some ctr cams and a good suspension. i bet itll run circles around the turbo car on an autocross course.

i wasnt recommending it on cars already running 11:1+ compression....

just fucking with yall. but youre also throwing in another factor when you say a good suspension on the NA car.....what if the turbo car had equal suspension work done?

(guess we'll get to test this theory in about 33 days.... )
Old 08-12-2004 | 05:27 AM
boostjunkie
ITR prick #1...

dustin i posted a link for your sidemarkers

if its passwordjdm.com.....im gonna be pissed.

they already said they were out.

Old 08-12-2004 | 05:30 AM
SCOOBY STEVE
sup

check your FS thread hoe. i googled it, just some random site. like 29 bucks

Quick Reply: what are you turbo dohc honda/acura people running in the 1/4