Notices
757 The 757 forum. Introductions and regional topics go here.

757: Job Opprotunies

Old 07-15-2004, 09:19 AM
El Negro
#XV

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
El Negro is a splendid one to beholdEl Negro is a splendid one to beholdEl Negro is a splendid one to beholdEl Negro is a splendid one to beholdEl Negro is a splendid one to beholdEl Negro is a splendid one to beholdEl Negro is a splendid one to beholdEl Negro is a splendid one to behold
Default Re: 757: Job Opprotunies

Originally Posted by nato76
Tim let me borrow some money.
How much man?

You know I take care of family when I can.
Old 07-15-2004, 09:20 AM
El Negro
#XV

El Negro is a splendid one to beholdEl Negro is a splendid one to beholdEl Negro is a splendid one to beholdEl Negro is a splendid one to beholdEl Negro is a splendid one to beholdEl Negro is a splendid one to beholdEl Negro is a splendid one to beholdEl Negro is a splendid one to behold

Originally Posted by B16ASilverHonda
Not enough to shut his hole
Want a kleenex?
Old 07-15-2004, 09:21 AM
El Negro
#XV

Originally Posted by C45P312
How much do you make?
WAY more than an unemployed guy asking dragVa for a job.
Old 07-15-2004, 09:43 AM
B16ASilverHonda
FredVegas

B16ASilverHonda has a spectacular aura aboutB16ASilverHonda has a spectacular aura about

look i only posted on here to look for some opprotunies the only reason why I am unemployed is because im going to school to futher my education. If I wasnt in school I would be at my first job making alot more than you buddy. So how about we stop this pissing contest and just go our ways. thanks.
Old 07-15-2004, 10:02 AM
Von
Everywhereyouwannabe

Von will become famous soon enoughVon will become famous soon enough

look i only posted on here to look for some opprotunies the only reason why I am unemployed is because im going to school to futher my education. If I wasnt in school I would be at my first job making alot more than you buddy. So how about we stop this pissing contest and just go our ways. thanks.
funniest thing i heard in my life
Old 07-15-2004, 10:03 AM
SpeedJunkie
Registered Member

SpeedJunkie SpeedJunkie SpeedJunkie SpeedJunkie SpeedJunkie SpeedJunkie SpeedJunkie SpeedJunkie SpeedJunkie SpeedJunkie SpeedJunkie

You have an associates degree in general studies and think you would make more than blax? Thanks for making me laugh today. I am not trying to be a dick cause I don't know you, I just find it funny that you think you would make better money than blax with that degree.
Old 07-15-2004, 10:11 AM
El Negro
#XV

Show me what job you can get with an associate's in general studies that makes more than a network engineer for the Commonwealth.
Old 07-15-2004, 10:29 AM
B16ASilverHonda
FredVegas

B16ASilverHonda has a spectacular aura aboutB16ASilverHonda has a spectacular aura about

dude your almost 10 years older than I am. This thread is pointless now, someone close it or lock it.
Old 07-15-2004, 10:30 AM
blah
Drink Up, Chumps

blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah

Tim,

Let me borrow five grand for this weekend. Thanks dude.

~Matt
Old 07-15-2004, 11:22 AM
El Negro
#XV

Originally Posted by blah
Tim,

Let me borrow five grand for this weekend. Thanks dude.

~Matt
I'll send Wilson around for you to sign the paperwork. Standard fee applies and the usual 10 day payback at 50% interest.

$20 bills work for you?

Quick Reply: 757: Job Opprotunies