Notices
757 The 757 forum. Introductions and regional topics go here.

Who all wants to go to VMP in October?

Old 09-30-2004, 08:38 AM
Keiichi
Licensed to Kill

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Keiichi is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: Who all wants to go to VMP in October?

i'm down with a friday or saturday. can't do the week of the 11th (11th-16th) because i'll be out on west coast. keep me updated cuz i wanna go and run my 15 second pass.
Old 09-30-2004, 09:18 AM
Brock Obama
Srsly.

Brock Obama is infamous around these partsBrock Obama is infamous around these partsBrock Obama is infamous around these partsBrock Obama is infamous around these partsBrock Obama is infamous around these partsBrock Obama is infamous around these partsBrock Obama is infamous around these partsBrock Obama is infamous around these partsBrock Obama is infamous around these partsBrock Obama is infamous around these partsBrock Obama is infamous around these parts

Originally Posted by Keiichi
i'm down with a friday or saturday. can't do the week of the 11th (11th-16th) because i'll be out on west coast. keep me updated cuz i wanna go and run my 15 second pass.
It'll be some time between the 7th and the 18th. I'm going home to Michigan the 19 for two weeks so if I want to take advantage of the cool fall air before the track closes, my window of opportunity is kinda small.
Old 09-30-2004, 09:27 AM
Keiichi
Licensed to Kill

so i guess that means the 7th. can't do the 14th, and they have events every weekend. unless they're open sunday....
Old 09-30-2004, 09:38 AM
Brock Obama
Srsly.

Brock Obama is infamous around these partsBrock Obama is infamous around these partsBrock Obama is infamous around these partsBrock Obama is infamous around these partsBrock Obama is infamous around these partsBrock Obama is infamous around these partsBrock Obama is infamous around these partsBrock Obama is infamous around these partsBrock Obama is infamous around these partsBrock Obama is infamous around these partsBrock Obama is infamous around these parts

I guess we can shoot for the 7th then. Weather and temperature permitting of course. I'm not going back to the track if it going to be hotter than 70 degrees in the evening. Is that an open Test & Tune day?
Old 09-30-2004, 09:38 AM
NEO_WRX
Japanese Disease

NEO_WRX NEO_WRX NEO_WRX NEO_WRX NEO_WRX NEO_WRX NEO_WRX NEO_WRX NEO_WRX NEO_WRX NEO_WRX

i'd be up for going...the car should be broken in and ready to go by oct
Old 09-30-2004, 09:43 AM
Keiichi
Licensed to Kill

Originally Posted by XCELR8
I guess we can shoot for the 7th then. Weather and temperature permitting of course. I'm not going back to the track if it going to be hotter than 70 degrees in the evening. Is that an open Test & Tune day?
yeah, it's a test and tune night. gates open at 5 or whatever and run until like 930.
Old 09-30-2004, 05:38 PM
yeer
aznRay...

yeer is an unknown quantity at this point

ill be going on the 14th. Its hot import nights that thrusday. so its test and tune all night for 10bucks. instead of 26 bucks on saturday.

i just went last saturday, i only got 3 runs in and my buddy only got 4 runs in my car. i would have hit 13s if i gotten another run in. so saturday is not always the best day to go, just look at the schedule, if they have alot of stuff going on that day, then dont plan on getting alot of runs in. Ive been when it was just ET points and test tune, and ive gotten over 12 runs easy with cool downs. Plus there is no more saturday test and tune days with VMP, last saturday was the last one. All the other test and tune days are Friday with street wars and thrusday with hot import night.

i have been to the richmond track yet. but oct 14th is the day im shooting for at VMP.
Old 09-30-2004, 05:46 PM
yeer
aznRay...

yeer is an unknown quantity at this point

btw it was a sad sad day at the track last saturday. blue SRT4 running mid to high 14s, blue STI ran 14.6 and then broke something on his third run launching. and silver wrx running high 14s, and 2 newer vettes, one red and one silver. red one ran 14s and the silver one ran high 13s. i think alot of those guys was there first time at the track and just learning.

me and another silver wrx ran decent times. i clipped 14.08 on 3 runs and the wrx ran low to mid 13s.
Old 10-04-2004, 05:07 PM
shawn22
FUCKIN MAGNETS

shawn22 shawn22 shawn22 shawn22 shawn22 shawn22 shawn22 shawn22 shawn22 shawn22 shawn22

What's going on this Friday? I'm off and if anyone's going to the track I'd like to go.
Old 10-04-2004, 05:31 PM
Cobra4B
Fanboi

Cobra4B Cobra4B Cobra4B Cobra4B Cobra4B Cobra4B Cobra4B Cobra4B Cobra4B Cobra4B Cobra4B

Damnit Brock.... you've got it all wrong. Getting out there and practicing driving your car down the 1/4-mile will help you fricken' times so much better than sitting around waiting for the "perfect" cold weather. Don't be scared of sucking your first few times. We all know that Mach 1 can run 12's, but can you? Do get it you must practice. My frist time w/ the Z06 I ran a 13.3 @ 111. Now I've got then down a full second w/ only two more times at the track. It's all about learning the car. Crap some Viper guys go out there and run 14's their first few times... does that mean a Viper GTS isn't a low 12 second car?

Just my $.02. If you go on a Saturday or Sunday I'll bring the Z06 out to rape my stock 38,000 mile clutch.

Quick Reply: Who all wants to go to VMP in October?