Notices
Western VA The Virginia Tech, JMU and surrounding area forum. Introductions and regional topics go here.

Cosmo your inter...

Old 01-26-2005, 09:15 AM
racinGSRstyle
Skinny White Kid

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
racinGSRstyle is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: Cosmo your inter...

Originally Posted by BSeriesTurbo
god damn dude, give it the fuck up. it's dumbasses like you that make most people hate the honda crowd neway!
what part of "lets leave this here" wasnt in english that you felt the need to tell me to "give it the fuck up"

who cares what people think of honda owners? they were gettin bashed and "hated on" long before i started posting again.
Old 01-26-2005, 09:25 AM
BSeriesTurbo
Go Team Marlboro

BSeriesTurbo BSeriesTurbo BSeriesTurbo BSeriesTurbo BSeriesTurbo BSeriesTurbo BSeriesTurbo BSeriesTurbo BSeriesTurbo BSeriesTurbo BSeriesTurbo

Originally Posted by racinGSRstyle
what part of "lets leave this here" wasnt in english that you felt the need to tell me to "give it the fuck up"

who cares what people think of honda owners? they were gettin bashed and "hated on" long before i started posting again.
cuz its like beatin a dead horse People just keep bringin it back up instead of just letting it go. I have owned a few honda's, and I love them. Sure I like my evo but I still love honda's. people just need to let it go and enjoy what they have w/out making comments. I do agree though fc always makes comments about honda's..and I think we'd all be better off if everyone just forgot about it and quit making comments...but it won't stop. SO theres no need to battle back and forth. But neway, carry on as you wish. (ps, I'm not trying to be a dick..sorry)
Old 01-26-2005, 11:38 AM
Cosmo
Registered Member

Cosmo Cosmo Cosmo Cosmo Cosmo Cosmo Cosmo Cosmo Cosmo Cosmo Cosmo

Well, not trying to take sides here (althought it appears that's what I'm doing), I know Joey as well as most anyone on this board, and I can say that he's not anti-Honda. He's anti-rice, as most people are. It just so happens that 95% of the riced-out cars around here are Hondas. Yes, there are a few Neons, Toyotas, Mitsubishis, that are riced-out. Hell, there was even a blue WRX around here with altezzas on it for a while (sorry, Chris ). Yes, Hondas are often the butt of jokes. I am guilty of making just such a joke from time to time. But, damn, it's just a joke. I'm sure people joke about my car. I honestly don't care, because it's my car and I modify it to my liking (well, to the extent that my pocketbook will allow, anyways). No, not all Honda owners are ricers. And even if they are, if that's what they like, then so be it.

Just remember this is the internet. You are the one that drives and pays for your car, so do what you damn well feel like. If someone else doesn't like it, fuck 'em. No matter what you do, someone is not going to like it.
Old 01-27-2005, 05:36 AM
BSeriesTurbo
Go Team Marlboro

BSeriesTurbo BSeriesTurbo BSeriesTurbo BSeriesTurbo BSeriesTurbo BSeriesTurbo BSeriesTurbo BSeriesTurbo BSeriesTurbo BSeriesTurbo BSeriesTurbo

^^Agreed^^. and as said...if u like it, who cares? I just think it gets annoying hearing the same bullshit over and over. But oh well.
Old 01-27-2005, 09:41 AM
srt4hokie
Registered Member

srt4hokie is on a distinguished road

^^Agreed^^. and as said...if u like it, who cares? I just think it gets annoying hearing the same bullshit over and over. But oh well.

cough... cough... Blow me.... cough... cough... it’s still a neon... cough... cough...
Old 01-27-2005, 01:15 PM
BSeriesTurbo
Go Team Marlboro

Originally Posted by srt4hokie
cough... cough... Blow me.... cough... cough... it’s still a neon... cough... cough...

??? ???
Old 01-27-2005, 02:26 PM
elementalwindx

elementalwindx has disabled reputation

Originally Posted by fc735
you see me getting all anal retentive when someone makes a fat joke, or makes fun of my metro?
no, cause i have this thing called self respect, confidence, and most of all, a sense of humor.

And thats why your awsome haha
Hey Bseries, I wanna see your EVO! Post some pics man.

Last edited by elementalwindx; 01-27-2005 at 02:28 PM.
Old 01-27-2005, 05:54 PM
BSeriesTurbo
Go Team Marlboro

Originally Posted by elementalwindx
And thats why your awsome haha
Hey Bseries, I wanna see your EVO! Post some pics man.

aite, I will after I get it cleaned up and snap some pics.
Old 01-29-2005, 03:16 PM
KnowForever
.!.. Evo's ;)

KnowForever has disabled reputation

aite, I will after I get it cleaned up and snap some pics.
what color is it?
Old 01-30-2005, 08:46 AM
BSeriesTurbo
Go Team Marlboro

Originally Posted by DeadEvoVIII
what color is it?

red

Quick Reply: Cosmo your inter...