Notices
757 The 757 forum. Introductions and regional topics go here.

Saturday 6/11 story from Dick's to Pet Smart

Old 06-12-2005, 01:25 PM
SlowLS
Sumospeed #O.G.

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
SlowLS is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: Saturday 6/11 story from Dick's to Pet Smart

Most people at dicks was cool. It's Team redneck ravers that were already at the next spot before we got there, with there music turned up and all the strobes and neon bullshit going.
Old 06-12-2005, 03:12 PM
Ghostrider
Is it Friday yet?

Ghostrider is a jewel in the roughGhostrider is a jewel in the roughGhostrider is a jewel in the rough

Originally Posted by 97eclipse
is your car still at SMS?
Yup. Last I heard they "just dont have the time to work on my car because they have to pay some bills".

Guess my money isnt green enough.
Old 06-12-2005, 03:19 PM
Black Nugget
round ii

Black Nugget has a reputation beyond reputeBlack Nugget has a reputation beyond reputeBlack Nugget has a reputation beyond reputeBlack Nugget has a reputation beyond reputeBlack Nugget has a reputation beyond reputeBlack Nugget has a reputation beyond reputeBlack Nugget has a reputation beyond reputeBlack Nugget has a reputation beyond reputeBlack Nugget has a reputation beyond reputeBlack Nugget has a reputation beyond reputeBlack Nugget has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by SlowLS
Most people at dicks was cool. It's Team redneck ravers that were already at the next spot before we got there, with there music turned up and all the strobes and neon bullshit going.
yeah.. whoever the primered dms was that turned up his stereo at krogers.. really appreciate it bro!!! i figured all we needed was some good loud tunes to make the night better
Old 06-12-2005, 03:32 PM
To0C0oL
squad up!!!

To0C0oL has much to be proud ofTo0C0oL has much to be proud ofTo0C0oL has much to be proud ofTo0C0oL has much to be proud ofTo0C0oL has much to be proud ofTo0C0oL has much to be proud ofTo0C0oL has much to be proud ofTo0C0oL has much to be proud ofTo0C0oL has much to be proud ofTo0C0oL has much to be proud ofTo0C0oL has much to be proud of

Originally Posted by Stangsta
Yup. Last I heard they "just dont have the time to work on my car because they have to pay some bills".

Guess my money isnt green enough.

Wow.... I'm not even going there...
Old 06-12-2005, 03:40 PM
ws6formula50
Registered Member

ws6formula50 is an unknown quantity at this point

I saw that mustang down at SMS last week when I dynoes my Camaro, collecting dust
Old 06-12-2005, 09:45 PM
Odysseus Prime
Previously Odyssey

Odysseus Prime Odysseus Prime Odysseus Prime Odysseus Prime Odysseus Prime Odysseus Prime Odysseus Prime Odysseus Prime Odysseus Prime Odysseus Prime Odysseus Prime

Originally Posted by Black Nugget
yeah.. whoever the primered dms was that turned up his stereo at krogers.. really appreciate it bro!!! i figured all we needed was some good loud tunes to make the night better
don't forget the white civic w/no right fender spinning tires throughout the parking lot as soon as we got there.
Old 06-12-2005, 10:17 PM
japns14
Nismo240

japns14 has disabled reputation

yes i do remember that, that shit was....how do you say in english SORRY!!
Old 06-13-2005, 02:50 AM
turbo98
I'm Herpes Free!!

turbo98 has a reputation beyond reputeturbo98 has a reputation beyond reputeturbo98 has a reputation beyond reputeturbo98 has a reputation beyond reputeturbo98 has a reputation beyond reputeturbo98 has a reputation beyond reputeturbo98 has a reputation beyond reputeturbo98 has a reputation beyond reputeturbo98 has a reputation beyond reputeturbo98 has a reputation beyond repute

Hey, what about that eclipse that was smoking it's ass off going back to Pet Smart....wait...that was me...
Old 06-13-2005, 03:07 AM
sumospeed.com
Blang Blang

sumospeed.com sumospeed.com sumospeed.com sumospeed.com sumospeed.com sumospeed.com sumospeed.com sumospeed.com sumospeed.com sumospeed.com sumospeed.com

Originally Posted by turbo98
Hey, what about that eclipse that was smoking it's ass off going back to Pet Smart....wait...that was me...
lol so im guessin it was ur dipstick?
you shouldve come with us last night got some good mount footage with chads car out near sandbridge.good stuff
Old 06-13-2005, 06:20 AM
turbo98
I'm Herpes Free!!

turbo98 has a reputation beyond reputeturbo98 has a reputation beyond reputeturbo98 has a reputation beyond reputeturbo98 has a reputation beyond reputeturbo98 has a reputation beyond reputeturbo98 has a reputation beyond reputeturbo98 has a reputation beyond reputeturbo98 has a reputation beyond reputeturbo98 has a reputation beyond reputeturbo98 has a reputation beyond repute

I don't do illegal things like that...track only...