Notices
Western VA The Virginia Tech, JMU and surrounding area forum. Introductions and regional topics go here.

Western Off Topic

Old 12-22-2010, 01:50 PM
black_krix_si

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
black_krix_si has a reputation beyond reputeblack_krix_si has a reputation beyond reputeblack_krix_si has a reputation beyond reputeblack_krix_si has a reputation beyond reputeblack_krix_si has a reputation beyond reputeblack_krix_si has a reputation beyond reputeblack_krix_si has a reputation beyond reputeblack_krix_si has a reputation beyond reputeblack_krix_si has a reputation beyond reputeblack_krix_si has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Western Off Topic

Well the pile of shit is running great now. My wiring was right on, just too many busted valves and a bad headgasket. Thanks again!
Old 12-22-2010, 02:15 PM
.Sarge.
EDM|Mugen|MK3 CRX

.Sarge. .Sarge. .Sarge. .Sarge. .Sarge. .Sarge. .Sarge. .Sarge. .Sarge. .Sarge. .Sarge.

Originally Posted by black_krix_si
Well the pile of shit is running great now. My wiring was right on, just too many busted valves and a bad headgasket. Thanks again!
Glad to hear that everything went back together good!
Old 01-02-2011, 12:51 PM
TNGChris
Registered member

TNGChris TNGChris TNGChris TNGChris TNGChris TNGChris TNGChris TNGChris TNGChris TNGChris TNGChris

Just a note to the guy in the gray EF Civic hatchback,wearing his hat sidewayz,talking on his cellphone,who blocked the left lane the whole way down 581 today(then rapidly cut across traffic to get off on the Orange exit),while traveling no faster than 55MPH:
Your mother should have swallowed you.

I'm a very passive driver,and I give people plenty of time to move over if I'm trying to go faster than the current flow of traffic(achieving 60MPH would have been tremendous).The courtesy headlight flash(and another)after I'd followed you for a mile,the train of cars piling up behind us,my steady progress closer and closer to your bumper,common sense,VA state law......something,you would think,would have persuaded you to blend into the center lane traffic and stop holding up progress.Guess not.Yes,my tampon needs to be changed.

Thanks,bye.
Old 01-02-2011, 01:29 PM
The Nisbro
SAY IT WITCHA CHEST!

The Nisbro The Nisbro The Nisbro The Nisbro The Nisbro The Nisbro The Nisbro The Nisbro The Nisbro The Nisbro The Nisbro

Originally Posted by TNGChris
Just a note to the guy in the gray EF Civic hatchback,wearing his hat sidewayz,talking on his cellphone,who blocked the left lane the whole way down 581 today(then rapidly cut across traffic to get off on the Orange exit),while traveling no faster than 55MPH:

I'm a very passive driver,and I give people plenty of time to move over if I'm trying to go faster than the current flow of traffic(achieving 60MPH would have been tremendous).The courtesy headlight flash(and another)after I'd followed you for a mile,the train of cars piling up behind us,my steady progress closer and closer to your bumper,common sense,VA state law......something,you would think,would have persuaded you to blend into the center lane traffic and stop holding up progress.Guess not.Yes,my tampon needs to be changed.

Thanks,bye.
Bump draft?
Old 01-02-2011, 07:41 PM
VanillaThrilla
wub wub wub wub

VanillaThrilla VanillaThrilla VanillaThrilla VanillaThrilla VanillaThrilla VanillaThrilla VanillaThrilla VanillaThrilla VanillaThrilla VanillaThrilla VanillaThrilla

Thanks,bye.
I'm sure he was probably going as fast as he could. It's a Civic.

What were you in? A Civic too? Maybe he just wanted to roll deep. Rollin' deep in the Civic's, yo!
Old 01-03-2011, 03:03 AM
TNGChris
Registered member

TNGChris TNGChris TNGChris TNGChris TNGChris TNGChris TNGChris TNGChris TNGChris TNGChris TNGChris

Originally Posted by VanillaThrilla
I'm sure he was probably going as fast as he could. It's a Civic.

What were you in? A Civic too? Maybe he just wanted to roll deep. Rollin' deep in the Civic's, yo!
Nah,I was in the truck.......If I'd have been in the Civic,I would have tried to race him.Shit would be sick.
Old 01-03-2011, 01:18 PM
bluesrt2004
Slappin Curtis

bluesrt2004 bluesrt2004 bluesrt2004 bluesrt2004 bluesrt2004 bluesrt2004 bluesrt2004 bluesrt2004 bluesrt2004 bluesrt2004 bluesrt2004

Nah,I was in the truck.......If I'd have been in the Civic,I would have tried to race him.Shit would be sick.
Gun metal, lowered, super loud? Southeast kid? FUUUUUU! He's everywhere!
Old 01-03-2011, 02:44 PM
Letze
GT-Four Guy

Letze Letze Letze Letze Letze Letze Letze Letze Letze Letze Letze

The loudest fucking impreza in town is running again, with an inspection sticker that expired in 2006 I trolled around roanoke today open down pipe and all

I apparently fucked my power steering, going to look into that tonight.
Old 01-03-2011, 03:37 PM
.Sarge.
EDM|Mugen|MK3 CRX

.Sarge. .Sarge. .Sarge. .Sarge. .Sarge. .Sarge. .Sarge. .Sarge. .Sarge. .Sarge. .Sarge.

Originally Posted by Letze
The loudest fucking impreza in town is running again, with an inspection sticker that expired in 2006 I trolled around roanoke today open down pipe and all

I apparently fucked my power steering, going to look into that tonight.
Awesome!!! and enjoy your new green box.
Old 01-03-2011, 03:39 PM
bluesrt2004
Slappin Curtis

bluesrt2004 bluesrt2004 bluesrt2004 bluesrt2004 bluesrt2004 bluesrt2004 bluesrt2004 bluesrt2004 bluesrt2004 bluesrt2004 bluesrt2004

Anyone wanna go get beerz and watch Tech get destroyed by Stanford?

Quick Reply: Western Off Topic