Notices
Western VA The Virginia Tech, JMU and surrounding area forum. Introductions and regional topics go here.

Western Off Topic

Old 01-07-2011, 08:27 PM
.Sarge.
EDM|Mugen|MK3 CRX

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
.Sarge. .Sarge. .Sarge. .Sarge. .Sarge. .Sarge. .Sarge. .Sarge. .Sarge. .Sarge. .Sarge.
Default Re: Western Off Topic

hahaha to let you know your exhaust is too loud?

Bseriesturbo what did you do to collect so much neg rep so quickly?
Old 01-07-2011, 08:35 PM
BSeriesTurbo
Go Team Marlboro

BSeriesTurbo BSeriesTurbo BSeriesTurbo BSeriesTurbo BSeriesTurbo BSeriesTurbo BSeriesTurbo BSeriesTurbo BSeriesTurbo BSeriesTurbo BSeriesTurbo

Originally Posted by .Sarge.
hahaha to let you know your exhaust is too loud?

Bseriesturbo what did you do to collect so much neg rep so quickly?
I didn't recognize exactly what game was in the picture of a certain thread(gun thread) and I asked, you know how the nazi's are here. LOL rep is so dumb

edit: OH and someone got butthurt in the post your ride thread, dunno what that was about lol
Old 01-09-2011, 05:09 AM
TongWoo
BATTLESTAGS

TongWoo TongWoo TongWoo TongWoo TongWoo TongWoo TongWoo TongWoo TongWoo TongWoo TongWoo

Has anyone drank "The Hammer" brand liquor? It's owned by a dude in Salem. I had the shit that's like Jaeger but fuckin grosser with higher alcohol last night. Super dirty. I feel unclean.
Old 01-09-2011, 05:49 AM
VanillaThrilla
wub wub wub wub

VanillaThrilla VanillaThrilla VanillaThrilla VanillaThrilla VanillaThrilla VanillaThrilla VanillaThrilla VanillaThrilla VanillaThrilla VanillaThrilla VanillaThrilla

Originally Posted by TongWoo
Has anyone drank "The Hammer" brand liquor? It's owned by a dude in Salem. I had the shit that's like Jaeger but fuckin grosser with higher alcohol last night. Super dirty. I feel unclean.
I don't think I've ever seen it. It sounds fantastic though

I mainly just stick to beer these days, but I never turn down a shot. A friend of mine really turned me on to Cafe Patron, and I don't even like coffee or even dark stouts for that matter. Hell, I still have a full jar of apple pie that I've managed to not open. I got it a year ago! Haha!
Old 01-09-2011, 06:18 AM
TongWoo
BATTLESTAGS

TongWoo TongWoo TongWoo TongWoo TongWoo TongWoo TongWoo TongWoo TongWoo TongWoo TongWoo

Originally Posted by VanillaThrilla
I don't think I've ever seen it. It sounds fantastic though

I mainly just stick to beer these days, but I never turn down a shot. A friend of mine really turned me on to Cafe Patron, and I don't even like coffee or even dark stouts for that matter. Hell, I still have a full jar of apple pie that I've managed to not open. I got it a year ago! Haha!
Dude, it's super gnar. Why does everyone have apple pie shine right now? And most of it I've seen recently is out of Floyd, not the county....

Adam, I need to have you over for some food or something soon. Been a while
Old 01-09-2011, 08:11 AM
jdm ek 9
Registered Member

jdm ek 9 has disabled reputation

[QUOTE=TongWoo;6818437]Dude, it's super gnar. Why does everyone have apple pie shine right now? And most of it I've seen recently is out of Floyd, not the county....

That's funny. Yall mite be get the apple pie shine of my wifes aunt. She hooks it up.
Old 01-09-2011, 10:04 AM
VanillaThrilla
wub wub wub wub

VanillaThrilla VanillaThrilla VanillaThrilla VanillaThrilla VanillaThrilla VanillaThrilla VanillaThrilla VanillaThrilla VanillaThrilla VanillaThrilla VanillaThrilla

Originally Posted by TongWoo
Dude, it's super gnar. Why does everyone have apple pie shine right now? And most of it I've seen recently is out of Floyd, not the county....

Adam, I need to have you over for some food or something soon. Been a while
This is Franklin County. Well, Burnt Chimney, but from a good ol' Franklin County boy! I've had it for a long time and had originally been saving it for a special occasion! LOL!

I'm game! It definitely has been a while! I think the last time I saw you was in passing at Gander Mtn that day!
Old 01-09-2011, 10:47 AM
BallinthaEF
Registered Member

BallinthaEF BallinthaEF BallinthaEF

Apple pie shine is the shit, I had some tennesse a while back
Old 01-11-2011, 07:26 AM
pearl350z
Registered Member

pearl350z pearl350z pearl350z pearl350z pearl350z pearl350z pearl350z pearl350z pearl350z pearl350z pearl350z

Originally Posted by TNGChris
Thank you,thank you!
Nobody said anything about tying knots- I just bought a ring
Quoted for possible future blackmail when I need something... you know how women think... and it isn't "just buying a right" when you propose! haha

Actually, I already thought of something I need your help with, how convenient... pm'ing you now
Old 01-11-2011, 02:23 PM
BSeriesTurbo
Go Team Marlboro

BSeriesTurbo BSeriesTurbo BSeriesTurbo BSeriesTurbo BSeriesTurbo BSeriesTurbo BSeriesTurbo BSeriesTurbo BSeriesTurbo BSeriesTurbo BSeriesTurbo

anyone happen to have some arp headstuds for a d16z6? Used or new, so long as everything is there....

Quick Reply: Western Off Topic