Notices
757 The 757 forum. Introductions and regional topics go here.

Official 757 Spotted Thread

Old 09-05-2011, 06:07 AM
SpeedOften
Registered Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
SpeedOften has disabled reputation
Default Re: Official 757 Spotted Thread

Originally Posted by all4sr's

Also, Saw Subiechiks Husbands car out at Pungo Autox Yesterday, didn't see anyone around the car, and i have no idea what either of them look like, so I didn't get to come say hello... :/..lol
wierd, I was there and didn't see it... oh well... Had a lot of fun there so I was probably just missed it.
Old 09-05-2011, 06:28 AM
SubieChik
LXRY STI

SubieChik SubieChik SubieChik SubieChik SubieChik SubieChik SubieChik SubieChik SubieChik SubieChik SubieChik

Originally Posted by all4sr's
Also, Saw Subiechiks Husbands car out at Pungo Autox Yesterday, didn't see anyone around the car, and i have no idea what either of them look like, so I didn't get to come say hello... :/..lol

I was sitting under the tent behind it quite often...lol.....I was being a bitch the sun was getting to me.
For future reference:

Originally Posted by SpeedOften
wierd, I was there and didn't see it... oh well... Had a lot of fun there so I was probably just missed it.
Yea we were parked on the right side next to the silver WRX and '11 STI (both raced).....and on the other side of us was I believe a older Bimmer coupe.

Last edited by SubieChik; 09-05-2011 at 06:34 AM.
Old 09-05-2011, 07:12 AM
ShawnD
Troll & Run

ShawnD ShawnD ShawnD ShawnD ShawnD ShawnD ShawnD ShawnD ShawnD ShawnD ShawnD

Originally Posted by Integra2Be
saw a red vw jetta lowered on either polished or white wheels? Twas dark and hard to tell.
Plate said "dft punk" so im guessing it was Daft Punk. Ha
Spotted on kempsville, near tallwood at 9pm
I think someone has the plates and he cant get them IIRC
Old 09-05-2011, 07:26 AM
SpeedOften
Registered Member

Originally Posted by SubieChik

Yea we were parked on the right side next to the silver WRX and '11 STI (both raced).....and on the other side of us was I believe a older Bimmer coupe.
The old 5 series that raced on Hoosiers? I was parked further down.. the red 335. I was working when the silver wrx ran but had to run back home to help the wifey out with our kids so I missed the last heat.
Old 09-05-2011, 07:36 AM
SubieChik
LXRY STI

SubieChik SubieChik SubieChik SubieChik SubieChik SubieChik SubieChik SubieChik SubieChik SubieChik SubieChik

I have no clue what model it was....I must say I don't know anything about older BMWs. I do know that he was parked next to the Porsche trailer....the dude with the blue Porsche and C5 ZO6.

I remember your 335. It sure was purdy. I am a sucker for them.
Old 09-05-2011, 10:03 AM
crxmadness
Is in ur head, why?

crxmadness crxmadness crxmadness crxmadness crxmadness crxmadness crxmadness crxmadness crxmadness crxmadness crxmadness

Saw a nice looking jeep with "ayobish" plates on 64 yesterday. Plates made me laugh.
Old 09-05-2011, 12:09 PM
SpeedOften
Registered Member

I have no clue what model it was....I must say I don't know anything about older BMWs. I do know that he was parked next to the Porsche trailer....the dude with the blue Porsche and C5 ZO6.

I remember your 335. It sure was purdy. I am a sucker for them.
Thanks!
The trailer is the Lisner's... Mark and Jason.. Jason most likely took FTD in the C5 FRC for the day, after the second heat he had FTD by like 2 seconds and pax by 1 second. That old BMW is a 1981 528 with a same year 3.5L transplant. 158whp, but the driver really makes it move.
Old 09-05-2011, 12:33 PM
Oogie Boogie
Registered Member

Oogie Boogie Oogie Boogie Oogie Boogie Oogie Boogie Oogie Boogie Oogie Boogie Oogie Boogie Oogie Boogie Oogie Boogie Oogie Boogie Oogie Boogie

Spotted a C5 Corvette at Salsa's in Newport News on Friday. Plates say 8urpony, car looks good. Always see it around.
Old 09-05-2011, 12:47 PM
Gen_Crunchytoes
i pooped a squirrel

Gen_Crunchytoes Gen_Crunchytoes Gen_Crunchytoes Gen_Crunchytoes Gen_Crunchytoes Gen_Crunchytoes Gen_Crunchytoes Gen_Crunchytoes Gen_Crunchytoes Gen_Crunchytoes Gen_Crunchytoes

Black lexus isf, carbon lip and a strasse forged decal on the windshield at the outlet malls in williamsburg. Sooo perrty
Old 09-05-2011, 01:17 PM
all4sr's
FACK YER ESS PEE OHH

all4sr's all4sr's all4sr's all4sr's all4sr's all4sr's all4sr's all4sr's all4sr's all4sr's all4sr's

I was sitting under the tent behind it quite often...lol.....I was being a bitch the sun was getting to me.
For future reference:

Ahhhh, then I definatly did see you quite a few times, just didn't know what ya'll looked like..hahaha, I was the Stalky guy that had the 'Varitek' Red Sox Shirt on with the Flat Brim hat. Definatly understand on the heat, me and my buddy only stayed for 20 mins, watched Jason Run twice, and then left because it was so hot. We were in the Green DC integra that had the Sage and DC Sports Sticker 'menu style' on the windsheild.

Quick Reply: Official 757 Spotted Thread