Notices
757 The 757 forum. Introductions and regional topics go here.

Official 757 Spotted Thread

Old 10-24-2011, 03:38 PM
IRR0MPIBLE
Registered Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
IRR0MPIBLE has disabled reputation
Default Re: Official 757 Spotted Thread

Originally Posted by MORE IMPATIENT

you could have went and asked.....guess you dont want to know that bad, ha.
Actually, I got out of my car and started walking toward him but he had already gotten back in his car and was pulling off. He would not make eye contact at all. I wasn't trying to go start a fight, I just wanted to know why it was so important to get to Wawa that he had to nearly clip my front bumper to get there.
Old 10-24-2011, 04:43 PM
Douglas
static air

Douglas Douglas Douglas Douglas Douglas Douglas Douglas Douglas Douglas Douglas Douglas

Originally Posted by IRR0MPIBLE
Actually, I got out of my car and started walking toward him but he had already gotten back in his car and was pulling off. He would not make eye contact at all. I wasn't trying to go start a fight, I just wanted to know why it was so important to get to Wawa that he had to nearly clip my front bumper to get there.
Those hoagies are fucking delicious.
Old 10-24-2011, 05:53 PM
slowrx
Registered member

slowrx slowrx slowrx slowrx slowrx slowrx slowrx slowrx slowrx slowrx slowrx

Saw Cobra4Bro's old vette today, actually was behind/next to it for about 15 min. Tried to give the dude the thumbs up but he was to busy on his cell phone.
Old 10-24-2011, 06:01 PM
DOOM
C.R.E.A.M

DOOM DOOM DOOM DOOM DOOM DOOM DOOM DOOM DOOM DOOM DOOM

Seen a couple nice cars in the 757, and a few dooks.

Blue e46 m3 driven by a chick, license plate was "we ownz" or something like that..Car sounded nasty as hell on Jefferson.

Black slammed prelude driven by a black dude, 7-11 on jefferson. Car is really clean breh.

Dook ass flat black Honda Civic with red wheels, broke down inside the va beach tunnel. I almost rear ended the cars slamming on there brakes trying to avoid it. Breh you got hids and whatever else, you need to use your hazards breh. Not sure if they don't use them in Japan or whatever, but really breh??

Dook ass Silver Honda civic with "step your car game up" on the side of it. Really breh?? a 2-5k Honda Civic with such a statement is comical, it would be different if your car was a 100k-1 million. Where they do that at breh?
Old 10-24-2011, 06:03 PM
Reloaded
nortaP

Reloaded Reloaded Reloaded Reloaded Reloaded Reloaded Reloaded Reloaded Reloaded Reloaded Reloaded

You wouldn't do shit

Like the time I climbed up on the hood of you car and took a huge steamy dump and made you watch.
Old 10-24-2011, 06:04 PM
MoarLow
Derp Status

MoarLow MoarLow MoarLow MoarLow MoarLow MoarLow MoarLow MoarLow MoarLow MoarLow MoarLow

Gray eg coupe on gunmetal itr's on battlefield around 7:40ish
Old 10-24-2011, 08:24 PM
IRR0MPIBLE
Registered Member

IRR0MPIBLE has disabled reputation

Originally Posted by Reloaded
You wouldn't do shit

Like the time I climbed up on the hood of you car and took a huge steamy dump and made you watch.
You're insignificant to me. Don't waste your time.
Old 10-25-2011, 02:34 AM
SubieChik
LXRY STI

SubieChik SubieChik SubieChik SubieChik SubieChik SubieChik SubieChik SubieChik SubieChik SubieChik SubieChik

Originally Posted by DOOM
Seen a couple nice cars in the 757, and a few dooks.

Blue e46 m3 driven by a chick, license plate was "we ownz" or something like that..Car sounded nasty as hell on Jefferson.

Black slammed prelude driven by a black dude, 7-11 on jefferson. Car is really clean breh.

Dook ass flat black Honda Civic with red wheels, broke down inside the va beach tunnel. I almost rear ended the cars slamming on there brakes trying to avoid it. Breh you got hids and whatever else, you need to use your hazards breh. Not sure if they don't use them in Japan or whatever, but really breh??

Dook ass Silver Honda civic with "step your car game up" on the side of it. Really breh?? a 2-5k Honda Civic with such a statement is comical, it would be different if your car was a 100k-1 million. Where they do that at breh?
omg breh
Old 10-25-2011, 03:42 AM
MORE IMPATIENT
DESTROYS DONUTS !!

MORE IMPATIENT MORE IMPATIENT MORE IMPATIENT MORE IMPATIENT MORE IMPATIENT MORE IMPATIENT MORE IMPATIENT MORE IMPATIENT MORE IMPATIENT MORE IMPATIENT MORE IMPATIENT

I mean, he had to have a wawa....dont you know, ha....
Old 10-25-2011, 03:48 AM
DOOM
C.R.E.A.M

DOOM DOOM DOOM DOOM DOOM DOOM DOOM DOOM DOOM DOOM DOOM

Originally Posted by SubieChik
omg breh
I stay breh'd out..my life is bro

Quick Reply: Official 757 Spotted Thread