Notices
Western VA The Virginia Tech, JMU and surrounding area forum. Introductions and regional topics go here.

Western Off Topic

Old 09-20-2011, 02:35 PM
Cyanide Jello
Zerofucksgiven

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Cyanide Jello Cyanide Jello Cyanide Jello Cyanide Jello Cyanide Jello Cyanide Jello Cyanide Jello Cyanide Jello Cyanide Jello Cyanide Jello Cyanide Jello
Default Re: Western Off Topic

Originally Posted by pieisgude
Hard in the paint...
What paint?
Old 09-20-2011, 08:15 PM
iNF I Ghost I
i anger trendy kids.

iNF I Ghost I has a reputation beyond reputeiNF I Ghost I has a reputation beyond reputeiNF I Ghost I has a reputation beyond reputeiNF I Ghost I has a reputation beyond reputeiNF I Ghost I has a reputation beyond reputeiNF I Ghost I has a reputation beyond reputeiNF I Ghost I has a reputation beyond reputeiNF I Ghost I has a reputation beyond reputeiNF I Ghost I has a reputation beyond reputeiNF I Ghost I has a reputation beyond repute

making a skid plate for my 240... im sure you can see where this is going
Old 09-20-2011, 08:54 PM
TongWoo
BATTLESTAGS

TongWoo TongWoo TongWoo TongWoo TongWoo TongWoo TongWoo TongWoo TongWoo TongWoo TongWoo

Originally Posted by iNF I Ghost I
Nice. I am planning on making one for mine too if I'm ever not working, lol. I'm at work now. Yay
Old 09-20-2011, 09:04 PM
The Nisbro
SAY IT WITCHA CHEST!

The Nisbro The Nisbro The Nisbro The Nisbro The Nisbro The Nisbro The Nisbro The Nisbro The Nisbro The Nisbro The Nisbro

Im lazy, so im just going to buy the PBM skid plate.
Old 09-21-2011, 03:16 AM
TNGChris
Registered member

TNGChris TNGChris TNGChris TNGChris TNGChris TNGChris TNGChris TNGChris TNGChris TNGChris TNGChris

Offroading?

BTW-who has been drifting out beside the airport?The other morning I was leaving and at the end of the islands on Valley View BLVD(right where the road that cuts over to Airport RD intersects,in front of the firehouse),there area a bunch of skid marks entering the U-turn,followed by tire marks around the corner and back up the street.Nice!
Old 09-21-2011, 05:41 AM
iNF I Ghost I
i anger trendy kids.

iNF I Ghost I has a reputation beyond reputeiNF I Ghost I has a reputation beyond reputeiNF I Ghost I has a reputation beyond reputeiNF I Ghost I has a reputation beyond reputeiNF I Ghost I has a reputation beyond reputeiNF I Ghost I has a reputation beyond reputeiNF I Ghost I has a reputation beyond reputeiNF I Ghost I has a reputation beyond reputeiNF I Ghost I has a reputation beyond reputeiNF I Ghost I has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by The Nisbro
Im lazy, so im just going to buy the PBM skid plate.
i was tinking of that but im gona try to make a slightly thicker one. plus im gona make a seprate one for a 1jz. thats the next plan starting after xmas and early summer, if life stays "normal" lol
Old 09-21-2011, 06:11 AM
pieisgude
Registered Member

pieisgude pieisgude pieisgude pieisgude pieisgude pieisgude pieisgude pieisgude pieisgude pieisgude pieisgude

Screw skid plates. That's what front tow hooks, aluminum subframes, and exhaust are for.
Old 09-21-2011, 06:32 AM
iNF I Ghost I
i anger trendy kids.

and front lips and frame rails also lol
Old 09-21-2011, 06:56 AM
pieisgude
Registered Member

pieisgude pieisgude pieisgude pieisgude pieisgude pieisgude pieisgude pieisgude pieisgude pieisgude pieisgude

Ah yes. Poor frame rails. My bumper's fared decently well...

Now for more off topic goodness... Does anyone feel competent enough to take apart my wheels...? First off, it just makes me nervous. Second, the 10mm nuts on the backside will not freakin budge. Not sure how the 12 point bolt comes into play, but then again i don't have the proper key for that type of bolt, another thing that makes me nervous. I'd like to get the center removed for powder coating and so i can really get to work on polishing on the lips/measure the sizes for new lips.
Old 09-21-2011, 07:11 AM
The Nisbro
SAY IT WITCHA CHEST!

The Nisbro The Nisbro The Nisbro The Nisbro The Nisbro The Nisbro The Nisbro The Nisbro The Nisbro The Nisbro The Nisbro

i was tinking of that but im gona try to make a slightly thicker one. plus im gona make a seprate one for a 1jz. thats the next plan starting after xmas and early summer, if life stays "normal" lol
FUUU...why does everyone keep stealing my plans?!?!

jk.

for real though, ive been seriously considering selling my SR20 and picking up a 1jz.

Quick Reply: Western Off Topic